Massive chimpout kills 60 chimps in Ivory Coast

ExpatTarheel

Registered
Stories like this are all too common in Darkest Africa. The Ivory Coast is a niggerfied country full of chimpouts, this is just the latest escapde of a race of simians that can't rule their own country without killing each other. If whites in the USA think that chimps are like us - they really need to read this story!!

http://news.yahoo.com/60-crushed-death-ivory-coast-stadium-stampede-113528461.html

ABIDJAN (Reuters) - About 60 people were crushed to death in a stampede outside a stadium in Ivory Coast's main city of Abidjan after a New Year's Eve fireworks display, the government said on Tuesday.
The incident took place near Felix Houphouet Boigny Stadium where a crowd had gathered to watch fireworks, emergency officials said.
One of the injured, speaking to Reuters at a hospital, said security forces had arrived to break up the crowd, triggering a panic in which many people fell over and were trampled.
"The provisional death toll is 60 and there are 49 injured," Interior Minister Hamed Bakayoko said in a statement broadcast on national television.
President Alassane Ouattara, visiting injured people at the hospital, called the incident a national tragedy and said an investigation was underway to determine what happened.
A Reuters correspondent said blood stains and abandoned shoes littered the scene outside the stadium on Tuesday morning.
"My two children came here yesterday. I told them not to come but they didn't listen. They came when I was sleeping. What will I do?" said Assetou Toure, a cleaner.
She did not know if her children had escaped unhurt.
The incident was the worst of its kind in Abidjan since 2010, when a stampede at a stadium during a football match killed 18 people.
Ivory Coast, once a stable economic hub for West Africa, is struggling to recover from a 2011 civil war in which more than 3,000 people were killed.
(Reporting by Loucoumane Coulibaly and Alain Amontchi; Writing by Richard Valdmanis; Editing by Angus MacSwan)

Thanks, Ensis! I figured you'd come along and spice up the story - that's why I leave the 'spicing up' to the professonials!

I doubt there's any country that has niggers that is stable. Even the highHebe land of almighty Israel is having problems with its niggers. One of the best things about this story is the reporters' having said that the Ivory Coast was 'economically stable'. Yeah, when? When it was ruled by the French, maybe but since independence, it, like all subsaharan Africoon coontries have been hellholes.

Also, another thing that struck me was that the Ivory Coast has gone 2 years without a massive chimpout - that has to be some record among the Africoons!

No jiggaboo-run nation has EVER prospered, period. The Ivory Coast along with other territories only prospered when White people were there to give a firm, guiding hand to the conservatorship of the areas already occupied by niggers. And all of the niggers can go to Israel and leave our nations.

Back