Abandon Hope--But Never Courage

NNN-reader

Official Poster for email reporters
Abandon Hope--But Never Courage
(Apollonian, Nov 05)[

I read and appreciated much ur essay on "Hollywood's Soft Assault on Christianity" (by Mark Green and Wendy Campbell) fm JewishTribalReview.org, pub. date 20 April 05. Ur essay was well supplied with pertinent facts as well as eloquently presented. But it really looks as if the Spenglerian "Decline of the West" must continue as there's still more prosperity to be squeezed fm suckers and willing victims. History is cyclical, and there's just no (easy) solution to this Jew-tyranny: it will continue until the host organism which the Jew-disease feeds off is practically entirely dead--only then will the Jew-disease abate.

Hence we must see we're engaged in a truly desperate cultural war which may well transform at any time to outright military action, and our strategy cannot be too careful: it m

ust entail a trinitarian (1) antisemitism of uncompromisi
ng forthrightness, (2) an aesthetic, rationalistic Christianity, and (3) a sustaining Aristotelian-styled objectivity against the thematic Judaic hubris and subjectivism. (4) The necessary practical political goal for patriots is the end of the Federal Reserve Bank (Fed) scam--only then can we begin to feel secure.

You describe some important apects of the problem fairly well, I guess, but note others have also. Dozens and dozens of books have been written in despair about the Jew-disease--NOTHING WORKS, and nothing will ever work. For again, history is cyclic, and nothing changes under the sun; history must take its inexorable course. People incurably suffer the hubristic addiction to pretending they're God--that they can be "good" (the heresy/delusion originally known as "Pelagianism")--and as long as they pretend to this subjectivism, Jews will rule.

Additionally, note the "mammon"-factor: as
long
as people think they're profitting, enjoying "prosperity," the elders will remain addicte
d to the status quo by which they benefit fm the youth continuing to pay in to a pyramid-scheme/scam like "social-security."

For Jews are what happens to people when, in the natural historical cycle, they become too successful and their population swells too greatly. The hubristic "herd" must inevitably be "culled," and the Jews are the disease, replete with psychopathology which then sets in to do the necessary biologic, evolutionary task--"God's" necessary "work," unfortunately--and they're not done yet, not by a longshot, I suspect.

Observe the greatest religion ever devised against this Jew-disease, Christianity, is now firmly in the hands of the Jews as establishment Christians, like Catholics and (Southern) Baptists with their "Scofield Bibles," profess holohoax religion--the lies to effect Jews were deliberat
ely murd
ered ("genocided") during WWII by the Germans. (Check Codoh.com.) This holohoax then effectively consecrates the Jews as now incapable of doing any wrong in the eyes of
the hubris-afflicted suckers, like the elders on soc. security, who fairly beg the Jews to cultivate and harvest them as a kind of food.

Hitler fought the Jews to the best of his ability, but he failed to generate a successful counter-religious-type movement which might have been applied in the US, for example, to prevent the Jews enlisting US white folk to thereupon murder the Germans and further entrench the Jews as rulers. And such counter-movement now seems fairly impossible--people believe in such Judaistic lies as it/they make them feel too good, too satisfied, even as it presently threatens to turn against them to destroy them.

These deluded people can only die as they must, the only thing which will eventually reduce the power of the ruling Jews--reduction of the host upon which Jew parasite fee
ds and lives

Such, above, are my observations as I presently exist and survive within a Christian-styled "mission"-home here in Texas [I'm in Tucson, Az now, Nov 05, in a non-Christian s
helter--it's tough]. The so-called "Christians" running the place pretend and seem to honestly believe they're "Christians," but they're actually just Pharisaics pretending to "Judeo-Christianity" (JC--a contradiction in terms, "Jews," by definition being explicitly descended fm Pharisees who definitively rejected and were rejected by Christ--see whtt.org), ruthlessly enforcing idiotic rules, this in typical petty, small-minded, arbitrary and selective fashion. We, the subjects, the people, are not led in real Christianity, are not encouraged to think or analyze, rather just mouthing hymns and noting Biblic passages so repetitiously and mindlessly.

And everyone, including me, is constantly intimidated and positively terrorized by these mon
sters pretending
to "Christianity"--nothing is going to work until maybe when things economic, etc., get really bad, then the powers will deflect events again, as always, to benefit and profit themselves most of all, so they come out ahead and on top of ever
ything, once again, so they hope at any rate.

But though I'm pretty hopeless, I try not to lose courage and await any opportunity: the road back to real prosperity against these Jews and their JC cohorts, modern-day "Sadduceans" (like Falwell, Robertson, and Limbaugh, et al.), must entail a resurgence to end the Spenglerian "decline...," consisting of genuine OBJECTIVITY and the Constitutional Republic it implies and ordains, thus a genuine Christianity--a Christianity not afraid to being "antisemitic," despite the concomitant, inevitable complications.

Politically, the cultural resurgence will involve the abolishment of the present Federal Reserve Bank (Fed) counterfeiting scam which gives th
e Jews all their pra
ctical and overwhelming power--they just buy everything and anyone they choose.

Thus the political and propagandistic "trinity" must entail (1) Philosophy-culture featuring objectivity against the prevailing Judaic subjectivism. Artistically, we must apply a genuine, substantial,
militant, rationalistic, and positively effective (2) Christianity, and all of it featuring a vigorous and healthy, consistent and thoroughgoing (3) antisemitism. Again, politically the goal is the de-activation of the Fed, the primary Judaic/oligarchic weapon.

CONCLUSION: Allegiance to objectivity and disdain of delusion and hubristic subjectivity entail the recognition of what Judaism really is--an anti-human psychopathology founded and inspired upon perpetual warfare against the rest of humanity set upon as a host to be consumed and ever-victimized as by a sublime parasite. Honest elections and death to the Fed, the existential key to the Spenglerian travesty in "decline.&q
uot;

Apollonian,
combat-scholar/theologian, part-time exorcist, Christian Patriot

Back