Alabama candidate for AG disputes Holocaust. "Reawaken white racial awareness"

José María

Registered
AP New Jersey

A Democratic candidate for Alabama attorney general denies the Holocaust occurred and said Friday he will speak this weekend in New Jersey to a "pro-white" organization that is widely viewed as being racist.

Larry Darby concedes his views are radical, but he said they should help him win wide support among Alabama voters as he tries to "reawaken white racial awareness" with his campaign against Mobile County District Attorney John Tyson.

The state Democratic chairman, Joe Turnham, said the party became aware of some of Darby's views only days ago and was considering what to do about his candidacy.

"Any type of hatred toward groups of people
, especially for political gain, is completely unacceptable in the Alabama Democratic Party," said Turnham.

Speaking in an interview with The Associated Press, Darby said he believes no more than 140,000 Jewish people died in Europe during World War II, and most of them succumbed to typhus.

Historians say about 6 million Jews were slaughtered by the Nazis, but Darby said the figure is a false claim of the "Holocaust industry."

"I am what the propagandists call a Holocaust denier, but I do not deny mass deaths that included some Jews," Darby said. "There was no systematic extermination of Jews. There's no evidence of that at all."

Darby said he will speak Saturday near Newark, N.J., at a meeting of National Vanguard, which bills itself as an advocate for the white race. Some of his campaign materials are posted on the group's Internet site.

"It's time to stop pushing down the white man. We've been discriminated against too long," Darby said in the inter
view.

If you are a resident of Alabama register Democrat, even if it means switching parties. You need to vote for this person in the primary for he has to win his primary first before he can go on to run in the general election. If you have the time volunteer for his campaign.

Nice post! Thanks for the info Jose. :)

Thanks Jose. Nice to see a politician standing up for truth in history.

This guy is on Hal Turner and taking questions. JFYI.

"The Hal Turner Show"
I am pleased to announce that I will have a guest, Larry Darby, the Democratic Candidate for Alabama State Attorney General!
Mr. Darby will talk about his plans - if elected - to sue and shut down the anti-white Southern Poverty Law Center, and bring home Alabama National Guard troops to protect the state from illegal aliens!

http://www.al.com/news/huntsvilletimes/index.ssf?/base/news/1149844720319270.xml&coll=1

Holocaust denier draws 160,000 votes
Friday, June 09, 2006
By TAYLOR BRIGHT

Times Montgomery Bureau tbright@htimes.com

Democrats call AG candidate's strong showing 'embarrassing'

MONTGOMERY - Larry Darby believes that Jews exaggerated the Holocaust, that the country should be all-white and that illegal immigrants should be shot on sight.

In Madison County, Darby received more votes Tuesday than his opponent for attorney general in the Democratic primary, Mobile County District Attorney John Tyson Jr.

Huntsville wasn't alone. Darby received more votes statewide than former Chief Justice Roy Moore did in the Republican primary for governor.

Darby, a Montgomery la
wyer, had 52 percent of the county's votes to Tyson's 48 percent, though Tyson won the Democratic primary. In fact, Huntsville was the only major metropolitan area that voted for Darby. And he got more votes in Madison County, the third-largest county in Alabama, than former Gov. Don Siegelman, who was running in the Democratic gubernatorial primary.

State Rep. Randy Hinshaw, D-Meridianville, calls the Darby vote totals "embarrassing."

Republicans are gloating.

"I think it is noteworthy that the Democratic Party had an atheist candidate and avowed Holocaust denier get so many votes in their primary," said Tim Howe, executive director of the Alabama Republican Party.

Why did Madison County vote for Darby?

"I had a message," Darby said. "John Tyson Jr. had no message."

Back