Apo essays for Nov 2020

Apollonian

Guest Columnist
Below-copied essay by ap first submitted at comments, https://www.unz.com/article/gay-rig...f-pope-francis-and-his-magic-circle/#comments

Gay Culture: Integral Part Of Satanic Culture
(Apollonian, 9 Nov 2020)

See # 175, above: why would they "jump ship"? (see below-copied, by "MrVoid")--their "ship" is extreme subjectivism, the idea that reality is created by mind/consciousness, making them God-like in ability to create/determine reality--Satanism. If they're "gay," they're Satanists, insisting they were "born" to it all, etc.--which is actually a kind of determinism in itself.

But that's nature of Satanism and irrationalism: they want things both ways, determinist when it's convenient, but also "moralistic" (w. power of perfectly "free" will) when it's convenient and they "choose" to be "good," which "good" to them is "non-discriminatory," "diverse," "tolerant," etc., "evil" then being the opposite, which "evil" they ascribe to Christians who uphold the OBJECTIVE reality, hence truth (= Christ, Gosp. JOHN 14:6).

Gays are addicts for sense-gratification to begin with which they want to turn into a virtue--they're also notoriously anti-rationalist, anti-intellectual, etc.--thoroughly satanistic through and through--they naturally blend-in w. the other Satanists, pretending they're "special," that they're higher order of humanity, etc., typical of all Satanists.

Gays even glory in idea they're dis-liked by "conventional" humanity (oriented to objective reality); they're "discriminated" against and "oppressed"--like the other Satanists, "liberals," etc.--it's all part of their Satanist culture/mentality.

Besides, their ("gay") satanic world is still paramount, the central banks continuing to dominate, satanic master-minds continuing to rule--have u seen the latest fraud they're trying to pull-off?--one of the greatest election scams in US history in front of everyone, practically in everyone's face, which numerous people predicted, like about "mail-in" ballots, etc. Only problem is the election scam is SOOOO outrageous--too many people know lots about it, which tends to eliminate any credibility hence legitimacy when so many agree it's just gross, blatant fraud.

It's like u want to insist gays are such pooower victims, golly gee--they're not--they're full-in Satanists/subjectivists no less than the other Satanists, gays integral part of the entire network/complex, and many of them readily admit it and glory in it all.

------------------------above by ap in response to below-copied-------------------

185. MrVoid says:
November 9, 2020 at 1:40 am GMT • 1.3 hours ago • 100 Words ↑
@showmethereal

I guess I skimmed your posts too quickly and ended up misunderstanding you. My bad. Anyway, I maintain that gays are fools to hitch their wagon to Ziomarxism. In presentday narrative bought into by the majority of gays, we (White conservatives) are the devil. They’re fools if they think that Blacks, Mexicans, and Arabs will be less homophobic than White people, and they’re fools all over again if they think that Jews won’t abandon them as soon as they cease to be useful. That’s why I keep saying that gay people should just accept the devil they know and jump ship.

Below-copied essay by ap first submitted at comments, https://www.unz.com/article/gay-rig...f-pope-francis-and-his-magic-circle/#comments

"MrVoid" Imagines He's "Neutral" Btwn Subjective Vs. Objective When He's Really Submerged In Subjectivism
(Apollonian, 9 Nov 2020)

<blockquote>"A gay man can believe just about anything when it comes to metaphysics."</blockquote> Yes (see below-copied by "MrVoid"), this is subjectivism--anything goes, consciousness, hence will is what determines reality, the pretext most commonly being moralism, pretending to non-existent "good-evil," the core essence of inferiority-complex which affects so many over-populated goons and suckers whom then Satanists naturally dominate, control, and manipulate--as we see.

<blockquote>"I actually believe that the physical world projects out of conciousness,..."</blockquote> Indeed, this (by u) is subjectivism by definition. U reject the objective view, IF u even begin to seriously understanding it.

<blockquote>"It only shows that conciousness and the physical world are forever locked in a perfect dance and the conciousness that I call mine is hardly mine at all."</blockquote> And this (by u) is mere affected, "tweaked" subjectivism--it's still subjectivism. Reality doesn't "dance"--that's merely ur own wishful, affected notion.

<blockquote>"I can’t just will myself a pile of gold."</blockquote> Again, this (by u) is just more affected subjectivism, a little tweak, which doesn't occur to u as outright contradiction, disqualification; u still affect to subjectivism, merely making an exception. U rule-out the either-or--which is classic subjectivism by definition.

<blockquote>"I don’t think he’s crazy. What if I’m wrong about this? I can just move on and revise my belief when I’m proven wrong."</blockquote> "Crazy"?--but what's crazy?--that's just the pt. Is Satanism (extreme subjectivism) crazy?--yes, and those who accept the objective (hence determined) reality (absolute cause-effect) understand such Satanism as definition of "crazy"--it's dis-ordered and un-controlled, by definition and nature--it removes one's reason and ability to make use of logic. "Proven wrong"?--but what's "proven"?--"Proof" requires the objective reality which u reject. What's "wrong"?--there's nothing "wrong" in subjectivism--anything goes. We see u're not just a little conflicted and confused.

The very pt. to "gay" mentality and culture is the addiction to sense-gratification above all which the Christian/rationalist/objective culture/mentality rejects as matter of ethics, subordinating such addiction to reason--which gays, by definition REFUSE to do in all hostility and rejection of objectivity, reality, and reason.

Gays, for example, want to insist they have a right to adopting children and teaching them in schools that gay culture is acceptable in rational society and reality--which is rejected by Christian and objective reality, for such gay "culture" is degeneration and corruption itself, demonstrated in all history and as we see in present reality.

Finally, u tell us, <blockquote>"I notice that you see everything through some sort of religious prism."</blockquote> In ur subjectivist prejudice, u can't imagine philosophy is often placed in metaphoric and literary framework (like "New Testament"), undermining and subverting any ability to grasp serious philosophy--as by which Christianity is worship of TRUTH (Gosp. JOHN 14:6) above all, as I noted, hence upholding the objective reality (Aristotle) against extreme subjectivism.

It doesn't occur to ur prejudiced, affected, horrendously limited, and stunted mentality that Satanism is actually purest philosophy which only uses mysticism to hide what it really is--extreme subjectivism--making oneself to be God, the creator--but whose fault is that?

----------------------------above by ap in response to below-copied---------------

187.MrVoid says:
November 9, 2020 at 4:11 am GMT • 52 minutes ago • 600 Words ↑

"See # 175, above: why would they “jump ship”?–their “ship” is extreme subjectivism, the idea that reality is created by mind/consciousness, making them God-like in ability to create/determine reality–Satanism. If they’re “gay,” they’re Satanists, insisting they were “born” to it all, etc.–which is actually a kind of determinism in itself."

This is rediculous. A gay man can believe just about anything when it comes to metaphysics. If they predominately believe one thing more than another on the subject of conciousness then, IMO, it doesn’t matter. Where people fall in these issues does matter very much in the real world. If gay troll believes some particularly flaky thing about the nature of conciousness, I really don’t care. FWIW you probably believe that what I believe is “Satanic”. I actually believe that the physical world projects out of conciousness, but that does not confer my with any ability to shape the physical world. It only shows that conciousness and the physical world are forever locked in a perfect dance and the conciousness that I call mine is hardly mine at all. I can’t just will myself a pile of gold. If I could, surely I would. I think gaytroll would too. I don’t think he’s crazy. What if I’m wrong about this? I can just move on and revise my belief when I’m proven wrong.

"Gays are addicts for sense-gratification to begin with which they want to turn into a virtue–they’re also notoriously anti-rationalist, anti-intellectual, etc.–thoroughly satanistic through and through–they naturally blend-in w. the other Satanists, pretending they’re “special,” that they’re higher order of humanity, etc., typical of all Satanists."

I agree that gay men are relatively more hedonistic and a part of that is because there’s no barrier to then getting continual sexual gratification. It’s way harder for a straight guy to get laid than for a gay guy to get laid. A gay guy just has to walk into a gay bar and the work is done. They are also more prone to drug use so that means that there is more to the picture, but that’s really their problem to solve if they can. Society can live and let live. As for turning their hedonism into virtue, I think a lot of that is a put on. They’re being heavily incentivized.

"It’s like u want to insist gays are such pooower victims, golly gee–they’re not–they’re full-in Satanists/subjectivists no less than the other Satanists, gays integral part of the entire network/complex, and many of them readily admit it and glory in it all."

WHat you are saying is a huge exxageration of my thinking. I try to avoid thinking about who victimised who in the past. As a non-Jew, that’s not my way. The only thing that I’m claiming is that gay men won’t like what their present moment allies eventually do to them. Whether that’s victimization or not can be left for others to decide.

I notice that you see everything through some sort of religious prism. Many categories of things you object to are lumped into the umbrella category of “Satanic”. I don’t even know if Satan (Mara in Buddhism) is real. If you’re going to use overtly religious terminology you should be sure that your intended audience shares your religious convictions. If not, there’s not enough points of contact to make the use of such language worthwhile.

Below-copied essay by ap first submitted at comments, https://www.unz.com/article/tom-metzger-american-radical/#comments

Metzger Was Heroic Prophet On Path Towards Cultural Revival
(Apollonian, 21 Nov 20)

Metzger was surely an excellent man who stood-up for white folk (though, of course, "white" is an abstraction needing some careful definition), and he did the best he could for cultural observation and analysis.

Metzger's ONLY lacking was that of the most broad philosophy, for USA was and still is in the very depths of "Decline of the West," by Oswald Spengler, and only w. such an expansive grasp as of Spengler's could Metzger have been more effective. Then again, note Spengler himself failed, though he provided a magnificent frame-work for necessary cultural analysis.

My own thesis is that our dear original Christianity, worship of truth (Gosp. JOHN 14:6), has been horrifically satanized--and if u ck, u'll find that nearly all the present "Christian" preachers and pastors, esp. of establishment Christianity (Cath., Prot., and Ortho) are really just Satanists themselves or very close to it, collaborators w. anti-Christs and Jews--they're SUBJECTIVISTS, Satanism itself being a most extreme form, holding consciousness/mind to be source of reality, making oneself God. Thus USA is now the "dog" being "wagged" by the "tail," Israel, as we plainly see--obvious to EVERYONE.

Thus USA is now submerged within gross HUBRIS, hubris now having metastasized to outright Satanism--Metzger perhaps sensed it, but had greatest difficulty conceiving the necessary philosophic/cultural remedy, antidote, and counter-measure--it only requires the accurate grasp of that original Christianity. Metzger then was, like Dave Duke and others we have hrd fm, just another heroic prophet who necessarily precedes the real messiah. We're just looking for another effective revival and renaissance.

Below-copied essay by ap first submitted, but deleted/censored by kike, Unz, at comments, https://www.unz.com/article/tom-metzger-american-radical/#comments

The Nature Of The Imperial Beast: Satanism--What's The Antidote?
(Apollonian, 22 Nov 20)

I think u ask outstanding, excellent questions (see below-copied), making good pt.s. But see my # 12, above; to me and anyone, it's obvious Israel "wags the dog," but people can't see the actual, existential, cultural, and economic lever by which they do it--the central bank, featuring nearly infinite fiat-currency (see Mises.org for expo; use their site search-engine for particular terms). Phil Giraldi babbles on and endlessly on, but NEVER mentions the Fed--WHO does Giraldi really work for?--who benefits?

Another obvious pt. is that some dramatic disaster must occur to drive home the pt. to the mass of hubristic fools and TV-addicts who over-populate the land, imagining it's sooooo nice enjoying present American "prosperity," ever-vanishing w. the lock-downs, destroying the economy and middle-class. According to a recent poll, even 30% of Democrats understand the recent election was grossly hi-jacked.

That's why people like Metzger are truly heroic; they do their best; they try to make an effort. But if we're over-populated w. fools, morons, and TV-addicted scum, it tends to drown-out heroes like Metzger. And Jews deserve a grudging respect for their ability to manipulate and profit fm ministering, as they do, to these over-populated goons who dominate in their way even as they're manipulated.

But every successful mass-movement begins w. a dedicated core, and this core is indispensable--they've got to be able to convey that necessary info. I suspect the info has to do w. removing the immediate, existential problem, the "infinite" fiat currency which actually destroys the people, combined w. the break-up of this stinking, corrupt, putrid, perverted empire of Satanism which only benefits Israel.

---------------------above by ap in response to below-copied--------------------

16. JackOH says:
November 22, 2020 at 6:59 am GMT • 4.2 hours ago • 100 Words

Does anyone know whether Tom Metzger, or before him George Lincoln Rockwell and Francis Parker Yockey to name a few, ever publicly talked about their decision to dissent from conventional politics? What was so offensive about the mainstream America they lived in? Did they ever publicly say anything about what they believed their prospects for success were?

I’m thinking as a salesman. There’s plenty to object to in today’s and yesteryear’s America, but I don’t see how they believed Klan/Nazi-style rhetoric would draw in the undecided but friendly.

Last edited:
Back