Aryan Nations protest in Washington DC on South African genocide

Whitebear

Publisher/Editor-in-chief
Calling on White Americans to join in on this Day of Awakening

At our Nation’s Capital on September 22nd The activities will start at Lincoln Park at 12 o'clock noon to muster for a march to Union Square at the Reflecting Pool of the U.S.Capitol to hold a day of awareness talks, protests and prayer vigils for the victims of a systematic GENOCIDE taking place against White South African Farmers by the black ruled communist African National Congress of South Africa.

Since the ANC took control in 1994 over 70,000 Whites have been brutally murdered and not a single cry from the media, the United Nations or from a single U.S. President to stop the barbaric and vicious assaults on White Farmers.

Whites in South Africa are keenly aware of the plans to kill them. Genocide Watch lists the Boer farmers in South Africa as victims of genocide — but the media couldn’t care less. ANC member Julius Malema has praised Zimbabwe’s murderous seizure of white-owned farms as “courageous and militant.”

White South Africans know what’s coming. The terrorist Nelson Mandela has been video recorded singing the hate song “Kill the Boer”. Boer means White Farmer.

Aryan Nations-World Headquarters
Post Office Box 282
Converse, Louisiana 71419
www.aryan-nation.org
(318) 631-7063

Update from Aryan Nations on protest:

Aryan Nations March on Washington D.C.

Today a few very brave and proud men and women made a stand for truth and justice at this nations Zionist controlled Capital in Washington D.C. To these fine Brothers and Sisters I lift my right arm in a salute to their honor.

These people sacrificed much today and put their lives on the line for their people. There is no greater love than a man lay down his life for his brother. While we cannot at this moment claim that the September 22nd March on Washington D.C. on behalf of our kinsmen in South Africa was a huge success in that the GENOCIDE, RAPE, TORTURE and MURDER of White South Africans at the hands of the blacks in the anti-Christian Communist ruled nation of South Africa continues and will most likely continue even further still.

We do hope that our presence in Washington D.C. today at least awakened a few of our people to the atrocities taking place against our brethren in South Africa and all around the globe. Furthermore still; we put the powers that be on notice that we ARE watching, listening and preparing ourselves for the assault of this exact same caliber that we know beyond a shadow of a doubt is coming to American shores.

We will be prepared to defend our kith and kin to the death if need be, at all costs and against all odds. Hail the Victory of Christ our King.

Pastor Morris L. Gulett - Truth Against the World !

(318) 631-7063

Editor: Ref links:

http://www.aryan-nation.org/

"Aryan Nations White Supremacists Rally In Capitol Hill"

"Aryan Nations" - Google News search

I am glad to see this. It is a tragedy what is going on there. I wish there were some mechanism in place to transport those folks out of SA. I would certainly donate to help bring it about.

Back