Rasp

Senior Editor
Aryan Nations World Congress 2011

195819_207233845978428_2296107_n.jpg

Morris Lynn Gulett invited [Rasp]

Time: Friday, September 23 at 3:00pm - September 25 at 11:00am

Location: Louisiana - Exact Location to Be Announced at a Later Date

---

We have tried very hard to choose a site that is serene, secluded and beautiful. If you have never been to Louisiana this is an opportunity for you to come to enjoy her beauty and enjoy the comradely fellowship of White Nationalist from all across the globe.

September here in Louisiana is when we have some of our finest weather. Aryan Nations has secured a very nice and modern group camp that sleeps 52 people in two large, modern dormitories. There are two large bathrooms with 4 showers, 4 toilets and 4 sinks and mirrors in each one. There is a large commercial kitchen, a group dining area and meeting hall with big screen satellite TV with DVD hookup.

There will be primitive camping permitted; there are camper hookups; private cabins available as well as boat rentals. We are planning some self-defense demonstrations; survivalist demonstrations, as well as vendors with regalia and memorabilia.

There will also be featured, noted and respected leaders and speakers from the worldwide Christian Identity Community as well as the White Nationalist Community.

More info: pastorgulett@churchofthesonsofyhvh.org

It's been a long time since I have visited this board. And I'm sorry it took me so long to visit (Whitebear) and the NNN Reporters Newsroom. Thank you Rasp for posting this announcement.

If you'd like more information on this years Aryan Nations World Congress you can visit our website at www.aryan-nation.org Find the contacts page and send me an email while you're there. I'd love to hear from you all.

Also since I have been home I have produced several Sword of Truth Television broadcasts something that I was working towards when I was hemmed in on a federal bank robbery scheme and was forced into somewhat of a sabbatical for six years.

Nevertheless; for the most part that is over with now and am confined to my home state for two more years. Been home for almost a year now and those of you that know me will not be surprised that I am indeed exercising my first amendment rights. Which prohibits our government from the making of any law “respecting an establishment of religion,” impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble.

Hail the Victory of Christ the King !

Pastor Morris L. Gulett
Aryan Nations World Leader

Back