Ashante, Dysheek and Question apetack and rob man in Athens, TN park - steal his pants

Newsman

Long time NNN email reporter
http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/25908307/robbers-in-athens-park-attack-man-and-steal-his-pants

June 30, 2014

An Athens man was attacked in a city park over the weekend. According to police, at least three men robbed him -- breaking his jaw and stripping him of his pants, shoes, and all of his money.

It happened late Saturday night in Heritage Park, off of S. Jackson St. and Old Englewood Rd. in Athens. Police still haven't caught up with the suspects.

Heritage Park was quiet and with families Monday afternoon. But neighbor, Amber Shelton, said it was anything but calm there on Saturday night.

"First I saw the ambulance, and then two cars," said Shelton. "It was pretty scary. I didn't know if I knew the guy or not."

Police found a man who wasn't wearing any pants or shoes outside of the park. According to the police report, he was bleeding and had a broken jaw, and claimed he had just been attacked by a group of people.

The victim told police he was dragged out of the car, and at least three men jumped him. They snatched his wallet and cell phone, and ripped off his pants and shoes before running off

As of Monday afternoon, Athens Police are working to track down the three other suspects: Ahsante Smith, 19; Dysheek Ferguson, 20; and Queston :confused: Simpson, 18.

4090807_G.jpg

Ahsante Smith, Dysheek Ferguson, Queston Simpson

Back