beloved son and daughter in law murdered by nigger

G

glowat

Last February 27th 2004, my son Danny Watson Jr and his childhood sweetheart bought their first home. They had been separated over 11 years and got back together. When they were together back the 11 years they had a little boy together. After the divorces from their ex's they gave life another try.

April 25 2004 2 months after buying their first home 3 niggers broke down their back door looking for another nigger that was dealing drugs there before and had ripped them off.

They shot Dawn 2 times in the head. As my son ran across the room to defend her they shot him in the shoulder, pistol beat him to where we could not recognize our own son and nearly tore the nose off his face.

Then shot him 2 more times execution style.

We finally will be going to court Oct.17th with these dirty bastards.

What make it worse is the one nigger they were looking for is still out on t
he street dealing and raping white girls.

And the cops here won't do a thing to him.

Our DA won't go for the death penalty for this case, big deal life without parole but he got a conviction on a white boy for rape the same punishment.

The punishment should fit the crime.!!!!DEATH!!!!!

All ready they are wining and belly aching over a fair trial. Dirty bastards.
Left 3 little kids behind without their parents.

This happened in St Joseph Mo. The first double homicide this town has ever had.

Makes me sick. The other nigger is out enjoying his life.
I give up on life.

All together - I miss my babies so much.

Google web search for +"Danny Watson Jr" +murder

Steward-Dawson-Rogers.jpg

(image from Chain's post on VNN 'Gang Rape Linked to Double Murder'

www.stjoenews-press.com/main.asp%3FSectionID%3D81%26SubSectionID%3D278%26ArticleID%3D68839%26TM%3D41260.91+%2B%22Danny+Watson+Jr%22+%2Bmurder&hl=en]In the courts, Aug. 27, 2005 - The April 2004 shooting deaths of Danny Watson Jr. and Dawn Thornton.[/url]

Pre-trial conference held
r
r
in slaying case

A pre-trial conference was held Friday in the murder case involving a St. Joseph couple shot in 2004.

Attorneys for
Terrell Dawson
, 24, and Javonty Steward, 22, met with the prosecutor in the chambers of Buchanan County Circuit Judge Patrick Robb.

The conference was closed to the public, but Buchanan County Prosecuting Attorney Dwight Scroggins said the main topic was discussion of the defense's motion to sever the cases of Mr. Dawson and Mr. Steward.

Mr. Dawson and Mr. Steward are charged with two counts of first-degree murder, two counts of armed criminal action and one count each of kidnapping and first-degree burglary for the April 2004 shooting deaths of Danny Watson Jr. and Dawn Thornton.

According to court documents, witnesses say the men forced entry into the couple's home at 1504 N. Third St. some time before 12:48 a.m. April 25, 2004. Witnesses heard gunshots, and the two victims were
dis
cov
ered the next day in their bedroom with apparent gunshot wounds.

Mr. Dawson and Mr. Steward are scheduled to be tried together the week of Oct. 17. A third defend
ant in the case, Kenderal Rogers
, is scheduled to be tried separately on second-degree murder charges the week of Nov. 15.

According to Mr. Scroggins, a formal hearing on the motion to sever will be held at 11 a.m. Sept. 6 in Division 3.

Compiled by Danielle Zielinski,

who can be reached at daniellezielinski@npgco.com.

www.stjoenews-press.com/main.asp%3FSectionID%3D81%26SubSectionID%3D352%26ArticleID%3D69410%26TM%3D7723.425+%2B%22Danny+Watson+Jr%22+%2Bmurder&hl=en]Your letters Sept. 10, 2005[/url]

Renewed pain

Very soon (Oct. 17) our families will very well rekindle more pain and sorrow. The (suspects who allegedly killed) my beloved son, Danny Watson Jr. and
my belo
ved dau
ghter-to-be, Dawn Thornton, will finally go to trial.

Every court proceeding we have been to seems like we bury our children over and over. What makes it worse is seeing two of the (s
uspects) laughing and giggling in court, showing no remorse whatsoever, while we sit there with tears and a broken heart and pain.

I saw where Jason Ingrim was sentenced to two life sentences for the awful things he did to that poor little old lady. I agree he does deserve a severe punishment. My problem with this is the (suspects who allegedly killed) my son are going to get the same punishment for murder, two counts each in fact. Well, then, they should get the death penalty.

They took away two innocent people who didn't even know them, looking for some dope dealer who lived there before that did them wrong. Not my kids! This was my son's first home he bought. He was so proud of that little house. We helped move him in Feb. 27, 2004. On April 28, 2004, we moved his belongings back
home witho
ut him.

Another really irritating thing is the drug dealer they were after is still out on the streets dealing and possessing. In the Metro section the other day there was his name charged with
possession.

Last year in "ts your call someone made a comment that the (suspects who allegedly killed) my son should be judged as innocent until proven guilty.

Well as far as I am concerned, they have been in jail in Jackson County for over a year. To me they are guilty until they prove their innocence. Amen.

We love and miss you both so much!

Gloria Watson

St. Joseph

Murder charges

ST. JOSEPH â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š­ Three Kansas City men were charged Thursday with breaking into a St. Joseph home and killing two hig
h school sweeth
earts who had r
eunited.

Terrell Eugene Dawson, 24, and Javonty R. Steward, 22, face two counts of first-degree murder and two counts of armed criminal action in the April shooting deaths of Danny Watson Jr., 31, and Da
wn Thornton, 28
. Buchanan County prosecutors also charged Kenderal Rogers, 19, with two counts of second-degree murder.

Change of Venue or Out of Town Jury - ( Air Date: 12/17/2004 )

There are two major questions in the trial of St. Joseph`s first recorded double murder...an out of town jury or change of venue? Danny watson, Jr.`s family says the hardship of the holidays without loved ones is enough. Now they wait, once ag
ain, to see what di
rection this trial
will take. Danny`s mother, Gloria, tells KQ2 there may be a change of venue or a jury could be brought in from out of town for the trial of Terrel Dawson, Javonty Steward and Kenderal Rodgers.

KQ2 placed a call with prosecutor Dwight Scroggins, who says there is no push
for any certain venue. However, it is necessary to find a jury that has limited or no exposure to the media coverage of this trial. He says it`s likely the the case will be tried here with jurrors brought in from out of town.

The Watson family says they feel strongly about staying in town. Danny`s mother had scheduled an on camera interview with KQ2, but was told by Scroggins that she should no longer talk to the media. We placed another call to Scroggins to get clarification. We`re still waiting for his return call.
Dawson and Steward are scheduled to appear in court January 3rd. Rogers next court date is set for January 14th.

<a href='ht
tp://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:YAE0dL73xr4J:jaguars.com/mb/default.aspx%3Ff%3D6%26m%3D318804+%2B%22Danny+Watson+Jr%22+%2Bmurder&hl=en' target='_blank'>Danny Watson Jr:1973-2004 - Dawn Thornton:1975-2004</a>
Even though you are gone, you both will never be forgotten and your names wil
l always be in our hearts.
You both will be very missed.

Three plead not guilty in slayings
ST. JOSEPH, MO. --Three suspects have pleaded not guilty in the shooting deaths of a St. Joseph couple.

Terrell Eugene Dawson, 24, and Javonty R. Steward, 22, pleaded not guilty Friday to two counts of first-degree murder and two counts of armed criminal action in the April 25 shooting deaths of Danny Watson Jr. and Dawn Thornton.

Kenderal Rogers, 19, pleaded not guilty to two
counts of second-degree mur
der for his role in the ho
micides.

In three separate arraignments, Buchanan County Judge Ronald Taylor read each man the charges against him, while family members of the victims listened and wiped away tears.

"It's the first time we've seen them, and it won't be the last," said Gloria Watson, Watson's mother. "It's
just heartbreaking."

Bond was denied for Dawson and Steward; a $500,000 bond had already been set for Rogers.

The three remain in custody in Jackson County, where they face charges of kidnapping, armed criminal action and robbery in the first degree.

The three were named as suspects in May after they were charged in Jackson County with kidnapping a St. Joseph man the night before Watson's and Thornton's bodies were found by their children.

<b
r>Loss of An Adult Child
After a bitter divorce my son Danny Watson Jr moved back home for 2 years.He also in the past year reconciled with his childhood sweetheart Dawn Thornton who together they have a 10 yrs old son wit
h.Everything looked so good.He moved out and bought his first home.He was so so proud to do that and they were so happy.Bought new furniture,new carpeting,bought the boys their first beagle pup.Everything was so grand.We went over there quit a few times for dinner.Dawn loved to cook.April 25th 2004 all that changed tragically.Three low life scums broke down th
eir back door and murdered them.Pis
tol beat my baby and shot him 3 ti
mes,Dawn twice in the head.The scums were after the people that lived their before.He only owned his home for 2 months.They have 3 scums in custody but no charges have been filed.Our patience is growing so thim.I cried when he moved out and I still am crying and never will quit.They beat him so bad about the face my husband almost didn't recognize him.I know it is the by the only Grace of God that we even get up and breath to live another day.I don't know how much longer I can hang on.We hurt so bad.The little boys were staying all night over at their other grandparents and
foung them the next day when they came home.I am literally falling apart.Please Father God help us!!!!!!!!!!!

15 nigs murder 2; gang-rape a 17 yr old. Ho-hum. - VNN forum

Post by Chain
Very interesting, Ossian. I guess you and Border Ruffian and myself are all in this area. I read the original local online article about the Whites' double-slaying last Sunday. No hint that nigs were the perps.
http://stjoenews-press.com/main.asp...ubSectionID=272
Friday, April 30, 2004

Police search for trio in North Side slayings

Police are searching for three suspects believed to be involved with the double slaying of a St. Joseph cou

ple and the gang rape of a St. Joseph teen late last week.
We believe that the suspects are connected (with both incidents), said Cmdr. Jim Connors, a spokesman for the St. Joseph Police Department.

The suspec
ts, whose names weren't released Thursday, are described as being black males in their late teens or early 20s, and are considered armed and dangerous, Mr. Connors said.

Mr. Connors said the three suspects are believed to be from the Kansas City area, but at least one of them was in St. Joseph Thursday.

No warrants had been issued Thursday night, but a public notification was dispatched to alert St. Joseph officers of the situation, Mr. Connors said.

The suspects are wanted for killing Dawn D. Thornton, 28, and Danny Watson Jr., 31, sometime between 11 p.m. Saturday and 1 a.m. Sunday in the couple's North Side home at 1504 N. Third St.

They (the suspects) were coming up here to look f
or s
omeo
ne who previously was a tenant of that home. They came to kill that person, Mr. Connors said. But when they got here, they killed what they found.

Mr. Watson and Ms. Thornton had moved into the home just six weeks before they were killed. Their two adol
escent sons found their bodies Sunday morning after they returned from spending the night with their grandparents.

Autopsy reports revealed the couple had been shot. The back door of the home appeared to have been kicked in by the killer or killers in order to gain entry into the residence, police said.

The three suspects also are believed to have been involved in the gang rape of a 17-year-old St. Joseph girl shortly after the time frame of the killings. The gang rape happened in Kansas City.

The Kansas City Police Department is investigating the rape. A police report indicated that 15 gang members forcibly raped the teenage victim during a three- or four-hour period early Sunday in a vacant house near 51st Stree
t and Wa
bash Ave
nue.

Reports stated that the teenage girl left St. Joseph with two male friends Saturday evening to meet an acquaintance of one of the males in Kansas City.

At about midnight, while waiting at 51st and Wabash for a man called T, four black males
forced the three out of their car at gunpoint, a Kansas City Police Department spokesman said.

The victim and her two male friends were taken to an abandoned house, where the rape occurred, police reports said.

The gang left the victims at about 5 a.m. Sunday and took the trio's car. The victims' vehicle was later recovered.

Officers from Kansas City have arrested one 16-year-old and are searching for 14 more suspects involved in the forcible gang rape. Kansas City police said they think the suspects involved in the rape were part of a neighborhood gang.

The teenage victim was taken Sunday to North Kansas City Hospital for medical treatment.

During its investigation of the rape, the Kans
as City Poli
ce Departmen
t contacted St. Joseph investigators to gain more information into the incident.

They (the Kansas City Police Department) came to us for information, and we ended up looking into both incidents, Mr. Connors said. That information led to this. And we have been ab
le to begin slowly piecing together what happened.

He said there didn't appear to be any direct connection between the rape victim and the slain couple. The police also don't believe the three suspects had any prior connection with Mr. Watson, Ms. Thornton or the rape victim before Saturday evening.

The power of the Bible

"After reading your topics in "It's your call" on "Bibles and Guns" I just had to write in and voice my opinion. The April 25 double homicide of my beloved son Danny Watson Jr. and daughter-to-be Dawn Thornton has changed my thoughts so drastically on guns and the Bible. If my son had had a gun in the house it may have saved their lives just as the Bible saved their souls. In the event the gun did not save their lives there may have been a chance (to shoot one of the intruders). Neither saved his life. I have always had my Bible in my home".

Powerful stuff and very touching. You can feel the pain coming through the posts. Niggers are a devilish curse and bring nothing but misery and chaos to our society. How much white heartache can be attributed to the nigger race?? My hatred for this evil race of dark demons seems to be growing lately!!!! This article is a great example of why niggers need to be put to death when they kill a white person. When whites lose someone dear to them, they grieve forever. When a nigger loses a family member, they wail and thrash about for an hour or so and then go to the salon and get their nails done.

Gman

I agree with every word you posted Gman. Not only that...have you ever read, heard of, or witnessed in a trial, a statement of ANY NIGGER that was truly sorry for the evil they committed against a WHITE?

Am thinking...maybe one or two times but I would venture to say that was ONLY because the NIGGER was caught...not because IT feels guilty and has a conscience...no...they are a reprobrate minded race...given over to the evil spirits they love to listen to...emulate...demonstrate...the "carnal, sensual, devilish" spirits that were of the 1/3 caste out of Heaven and who knowingly, laughingly, joyfully, USE NIGGERS TO EXPRESS ALL THAT IS OPPOSED TO RIGHTEOUSNESS ON EARTH!

Niggers are angels...angels to the Devil...and their history from time beginning to this day and age documents and validates the totallity of evil they represent here on earth as they listen to the voices of dark

ness in their murders an
d rapes...even as they ARE the VOICE OF DARKENESS in so doing.

I agree with you War Eagle, niggers never show remorse. I would think that they are not even capable of true remorse. They can rape and murder without even giving it a second thought. How could such evil creatures feel remorse?? It would be like a lion or tiger feeling remorse after killing and eating a deer. Niggers are evil predators who kill and rape because it is in their natures to do it. In this racial equation, niggers are the lions and the whites are like deer to them. Our mistake is to allow this nigger filth to even live among us. When a nigger is caught harming a white in any way whatsoever, that nigger should be executed and that is what needs to be done. Our society is in big trouble, huge trouble.

Gman

2809.JPG

White Mother of Daughter MURDERED BY NIGGERS

Niggers HATE MURDERED Two Whites - (registration required - ed.)
Posted on Fri, Oct. 21, 2005

Jurors convict men in double homicide

Associated Press

ST. JOSEPH, Mo. - Two Kansas City men were found guilty late Thursday of killing a St. Joseph couple in their bedroom after breaking into their home looking for a previous tenant, a suspected drug dealer.

Jurors, who were brought to Buchanan County from Boone County, deliberated about eight hours before convicting Terrell Dawson, 25, and Javonty Steward, 23, of two counts of first-degree murder, two
r
r
counts armed criminal action and one count each of kidnapping and first-degree burglary.

The bodies of the victims, Danny W
atson Jr., 31, and Dawn Thornton, 28, were found in April 2004 as her son from a previous relationship and a child she and Watson had together while still in high school returned from an overnight stay with their grandparents. The couple had recently reunited.

Parents of the victims smiled as the verdicts were read, while Steward's parents looked down and shook their heads.

The first-degree murder convictions carry a mandatory sentence of life in prison without the chance of probation or parole. On the other counts, jurors recommended that the men each receive two 99-year prison sentences for armed criminal action, 15 years for kidnapping and 15 years for burglary.

"There isn't any joy," Buchanan County Prosecuting Attorney Dwight Scroggins said in court after the verdict. "Nothing that has occurred here today has lessened the pain
or
the
loss of the families."

Prosecutors said the defendants broke down a door at the St. Joseph home where the two victims had lived for about six weeks, se
arched for money and then shot the couple. Police believe the assailants were looking for a suspected drug dealer who supposedly owed one of them $800.

The kidnapping charge stemmed from accusations that the men ambushed a car containing two men and a woman from St. Joseph in Kansas City. According to court records, the three had traveled to Kansas City to meet Dawson, an acquaintance they knew only as "Kiko."

Police said one of the men, Deitrik Davis, was brought to St. Joseph to commit a robbery. While the men were in St. Joseph, police said the other man and a 17-year-old woman were taken to an abandoned house, where the woman was raped by 15 gang members over several hours.

During closing arguments, defense attorneys had argued the state's case was based on little more than the testimony of D
avis.
Davis t
old the court he watched as the defendants placed a pillow over Thorton's head and shot her before shooting Watson in the back.

"The story keeps changing," said Horton Lance, S
teward's attorney, who argued his client was sleeping in his cousin's bed in Kansas City the night of the killing. "There's no consistency at all - and this is their star witness. The state has built their whole case on the testimony of this guy."

Scroggins said physical evidence found at the scene, along with the testimony of other witnesses, corroborated his account.

Another defendant, Kenderal Rogers, a cousin of Steward, refused to testify against the men earlier this week. Ronald Holliday, an assistant Buchanan County prosecutor, told Rogers the plea agreement he had reached would be withdrawn and he would face first-degree murder charges.

In return for his testimony, Rogers was to have pleaded guilty to two second-degree murder charges, with the st
ate recom
mending no
more than 30 years on each count.

Rogers, Steward and Dawson also face charges in Jackson County in connection with the alleged kidnapping.

For whatever reason...NIGGER intelligence interceded and allowed for these animals to be convicted of first degree murder...LOVE IT! ! !

Thanks for the info posts Whitebear...now to convict the 15 niggers including these 3 who gang raped the White girl...

"The Only Good Nigger is a Dead Nigger"

Back