BLACK Carjackers shoot WHITE pregnant woman 7 times, killing her unborn child

Arheel's Uncle

Senior Reporter

Carjackers shoot pregnant woman 7 times, killing her unborn child​

A pregnant woman who was shot multiple times outside a convenience store in Fayetteville has lost her unborn child.

SARAH KRUEGER REPORTING LIVE FOR US IN DURHAM. THANK YOU.

WE HAVE SOME DISTURBING VIDEO OF A WOMAN BEING SHOT DURING AN ATTEMPTED CARJACKING IN FAYETTEVILLE. YOU MAY REMEMBER THIS IS BREAKING NEWS MONDAY WHEN IT FIRST HAPPENED. THE VIDEO OUTSIDE OF THE CUMBERLAND FOOD MART SHOWS 25 YEAR-OLD BRITTANY RIDGE LEAVING THE STORE. ONE OF THE MEN OUTSIDE. SHE GRABS HER ARM TO TAKE HER KEYS WHEN SHE ATTEMPTS TO GET THEM BACK, ASSESS WHAT THE SUSPECT PULLED OUT A GUN AND SHOOT OR 7 TIMES. RICH STUMBLES BACK INTO THE STORE FOR HELP. >> ONLY SHOT ME THE ACTUALLY. I THINK I WAS LIKE 2 OR 3 TIMES BEFORE I REALLY REALIZED HE HAD A GOOD ALLY THAT A MAN HAD A GUN IN ADVANCE. BUT I HEARD IT IN OUR CODE IT, BUT I WAS IN SHOCK. JUST REMARKABLE TO HEAR FROM HER. SHE WAS SHOT IN THE ELBOW IN THE THIGH IN THE BACK AND STOMACH. SHE SAYS. >> SHE WAS 4 MONTHS PREGNANT. AND LOST HER UNBORN CHILD. WRAL, FAYETTEVILLE, REPORTER GILBERT BASE WILL HAVE MORE ON THIS TRAGIC AND COMPELLING INTERVIEW THAT YOU ONLY HEAR.

More On This​

25 YEAR-OLD BRITTANY RIDGE

I wonder if the thugs are following gun laws? 25-year-old Brittany Rich [sic] was shot seven times by three men standing outside the Cumberland Food Mart. Security camera footage shows Rich leaving the store when one of the suspects demanded her keys from her, and shot her, according to WRAL News. The people responsible for shooting Rich could face murder charges for the death of her unborn child, according to the Cumberland County District Attorney. No arrests have been made still, as of May 1, 2023.

PHOTO SHOWS
VICTIM White female, pregnant.
Black armed carjackers.

anti copy text at the post millennial

Back