(Black) Juvenile charged as an adult tied to deadly shooting of WHITE Polish Man in Colorado

Whitebear2

Whitebear backup 2
(Black) Juvenile charged as an adult tied to deadly shooting of WHITE Polish Man in Colorado
The 17-year-old suspect arrested in a deadly shooting on Interstate 70 will be charged as an adult. Kevin Piaskowski was shot and killed on July 31.

kevin-piaskowski.jpg

CBS
The juvenile suspect, identified as Jameel James, was arrested by police in Denver with assistance from officers in Westminster. Investigators said that the shooting suspect and the victim were unknown to each other. The shooting occurred after the suspect was seen driving a stolen Dodge Ram aggressively on I-70.

jameel-james-denver-da-copy.jpg

DENVER DA
The shooting was captured on a nearby driver's dashcam and showed a silver truck swerving around traffic before opening fire at Piaskowski.

DENVER (KKTV) - A juvenile is now being charged as an adult following a deadly shooting along I-70 in Colorado.

The Denver District Attorney’s Office provided an update on the case with the public on Tuesday. The shooting was carried out on July 31 at about 11 p.m., claiming the life of 31-year-old Kevin Piaskowski.

“Denver Police Officers responded to the area of westbound I-70 and N. Quebec Street on reports of a vehicle accident and shooting, in which the suspect fired shots at another vehicle driven by Piaskowski, crashed the vehicle he was driving, and fled on foot,” part of a news release from the Denver District Attorney’s Office reads.

The suspect was identified as 17-year-old Jameel James. James is facing charges that include first-degree murder, motor vehicle theft, violating a probation order for having a firearm and one count of possessing a firearm as a juvenile.

BLACK Juvenile charged as an adult tied to deadly I-70 shooting of WHITE man in Colorado

(Black-on-White)

Back