Canadian Govenment supports terrorists.

sniffy

Senior Reporter

No wonder U.S. troops are under siege, with friends like Liberal Canada, who needs enemies.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentSe...ol=968793972154

Khadr mother faces life with paralyzed son
Cellphone, medical aid first priorities
Denies family supported terrorist group

DAVID BRUSER
STAFF REPORTER

As a faded Canadian flag flew outside her new Scarborough home, Maha Elsamnah, widow of an alleged Al Qaeda leader, struggled to cope with her paralyzed 14-year-old son K
rim Khadr.

"All I'm thinking is how to get Karim to the bathroom," she said in a phone interview during her first full day in this country. "When I received him from the hospital t

her
(in Pakistan), they did not give me all the medical reports. I do not know how to ha
ndle him. ... We both are struggling to move about."

Elsamnah, who said in a CBC documentary that aired last month she would rather see her children in Al Qaeda camps than in Canada, yesterday praised Canadian officials who orchestrated her trip from Pakistan. She also hinted she's considering appealing publicly for financial help.

For now, she is concentrating on obtaining medical aid for her son, paralyzed by a bullet to the spine during a gun battle in October. "We're just trying to arrange to see a doctor just to tell us exactly where Karim stands." Elsamnah also said that because some in the family are weary of the phone constantly ringing, she wants to get a cellphone.
<b
r>U.S. intelligence officials say Karim's father, Ahmed Khadr, a Canadian citizen, was an Al Qaeda financier with ties to Osama bin Laden.

Pakistani officials say he was killed in a batt
le w
ith securit
y forces on Oct. 2, 2003, in Waziristan, near the Afghanistan border, the same battle in which Karim was inju
red.

Karim's 21-year-old brother, Abdurahman Khadr, who returned to Canada last year after being released from the U.S. prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, has admitted to attending Al Qaeda training camps between 1992 and 2003.

Late Sat*rday morning, someone close to the Khadr family drove past the family's house and told the Star no one wanted to talk with media, shouting obscenities.

I feel sorry for the Canuckistani citizens...but their government "leaders" should all be taken out, tarred and feathered and ridden out of town on a rail!

Back