Capitalizing On Latest Conspiratorial "Spin-Cycle"

NNN-reader

Official Poster for email reporters
Capitalizing On Latest Conspiratorial "Spin-Cycle"
(Apollonian, Nov 05)

Hey thanks Rich (WhiteAlert.com). Haven't hrd fm anyone yet about previous essay ("...Simplicity...") in specific reply to ur response to ltr fm me printed by u, dated Oct 7. So tell me, did I succeed w. such "simplicity" as beginning for exposition?--and such a long one....

The current journalistic-propaganda pt is that with recent "Scooter (Jew) Libby" indictment oligarchs and Jews must go into spin-cycle treatment overdrive, and people take notice, many many of them, in pt. of fact, eh? U and I are here smashing at Jews and "Sadduceans" (like the Council on Foreign Relations [CFR] and Falwell, Robertson, and Limbaugh) preaching against their Sadducean "interference runners" and decoys--does Linder/VNN (VanGuard News Network.com) do the job?<b

r>
Observe that only u and I, basically, present this necessary dialectic for patriots
while, for example, Linder/VNN blows it so miserably, though stylistically, I agree w. u, he (Linder) has the coolest site format, edging out such as AmericaUncensored.net (relatively too complex w. too many "colors," as u say). U also have an excellent site format, and note how few "patriots" actually put their e-mail addresses so boldly, so bravely inviting commentary. For that is how we "lead" for info--providing for that crucial DIALECTIC.

Ayn Rand was Aristotelian, thus worthy of mention for cultural analysis, esp. regarding "morality." Murray Rothbard is another Jew worthy of note as he was at least honest enough to pt. out the perfidy and counterproductive scam nature of the Federal Reserve Bank (Fed) and fractional-reserve money and banking. (See Rothbard's Mystery of Banking--a genuinely good, instructive, and informative work.)

Yes comrade Ric
h, J
ews take advantage of those suckers among the elders who do all their scummy stuff--either against or for homosexuals, for example--o
n basis of "morality," esp. for the "sake" of morality. People should be left alone so they can discriminate or not against or for homos as they please, for example. Then homos can go and found their own place and institute homo tolerance, etc., for their own township, or whatever. Homos already got property rights whence they can do as they pls, right? Problem is gov. and Jews wants to give homos supremacy over Christians, and u're just an honest voice in the middle, thank the lord.

Presently am suffering in Tucson (AZ) where there are scads and scads of these Mexicans. The papers here barely report the present turmoil in France, for example. As u know I must use public facilities. At this one branch library here, right around end-of-school time about 3-4 in afternoon, a bunch of these scummy little spics come in to the lab, talkin
g and ja
bbering back and forth so happily. Hey they seem to think they're such a conquering race and wave of the "future," u know. But luckily they're such
incredibly stupid little sh*ts, thinking us white boys are just gonna let it keep happening.

The tragedy of Rudolf is he's Pelagian--as is Zundel, Linder, Mueller, Carto, Mark Weber, Duke, Birdman, the Birchers--u name 'em ("Mark Farell," the weasel-like ferret, is yet another suck-hole), putrid, lowlife heretics, the lot of them. God help the white race if this is all we can do for leadership--stinking heretics, eh? As long as we tolerate Pelagianism we're playing the k*ke subjectivist, moralistic game.

Rather we must be like Constantine the Great, Roman emperor and political (and sociologic) strategist, also Augustine the theologian who denounced such Pelagianist subjectivism--as Luther did later against another cycle of it. (City of God is yet another project for my reading I must begin, o
ne of these
days.)

Patriots waste their money sending it to Zundel or now Rudolf--they should rather send it to real heroes and leaders like us. You at least ought to help me make my case for the
public, comrade Rich.

Moralism is the way, culturally (sociologically) and historically, all gentiles lose to the k*kes and end up their slaves in the Spenglerian historical down-surge of the cycle. Subjectivism takes hold through moralism (like Kant, though Kant was really just a comedian like Aristophanes). The k*kes will dominate the field and end ruling (naturally, during process of Spenglerian "Decline of the West"). All we can hope for is the perverted elders who tolerate the k*kes will die out.

It's what inevitably happens for any disaster--so often the forest fire can only burn itself out. The Jew parasite/disease will simply destroy the host, and that's the only way the parasite eventually dies--it's what has to happen to Jews (and Sadducees).

Mea
ntime we patrio
ts must merely, so desperately, hope for falling out among the criminals and "thieves" without "honor"--like right now when we have a spate of indictments and scandals, (1) AIPAC and "Larry Franklin," (2) Jew Abramo
ff and Tom Delay, (3) now Libby, fallguy for Cheney, all of them directly pointing to Jews, Jews, Jews.

Huh?--what Jews?--have u seen any Jews? Always Jews will deny any conspiracy--they deny the very concept of conspiracy--conspiracy?--what conspiracy?--what is that, anyway?

But u, comrade Rich, have blundered onto something with the "Judeo-Christian" (JC) insight, my good compatriot; u've got a glimmer of a grasp of something, truly. Who knows, but it may actually save ur perverted and otherwise lost and addicted soul, eh? Now u can observe the stupidity of Alex Linder/VNN who is incapable of taking necessary advantage for the sake of Christians who might otherwise be impressed, informed, and instructed. The pt. is
our people are Chr
istian by far and for the greater part; they must be addressed through means of their own language, the Christian mythology/lexicon. Linder just antagonizes these good simple folk so stupidly and gratuitously--who is he really working for as he confuses the
patriots? Thus u see Linder actually works most effectively for the Jews, helping to cloud the issue(s).

"Fuhrer principle" merely serves the Jews' interest. Yes, military, hence fascist org. is necessary in certain respects, but we always gotta observe rule-of-law and reason overall, first, and last. We're "fascist"--but only as reason ordains. Any "good fascism" must serve reason. "Morality" must, like reason, serve our interests.

For non-white gentiles who are yet forthrightly antisemitic should be tolerated, at least somewhat, by white patriots--it doesn't mean we want to race-mix with them. Further, those white folk, like Christians, who are sympathetic t
o these antisemitic non
-whites are made too much to feel left-out by Linder/VNN, the very purpose of the topmost Judaic masterminds, eh?

CONCLUSION: Thus we continue our antisemitic campaign in Christian, New Testament (NT), style, emphasizing CONSPIRACY THEORY analytic-template, identifying the "Sadducean" (as of modern-day
) component--and Pelagianism, as it is by this means Jews and conspirators inveigle the elders, eh? It's here in this sociologic sector (regarding "JCs") and manner we can make major propaganda-information impact, what Linder/VNN misses so stupidly. Honest elections and death to the Fed.

Apollonian, combat-scholar/theologian, part-time exorcist, Christian patriot

Back