Cess pool in Alabama cleaned by deputies

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter
park_bust.jpg

Deputies arrest 14 after complaints of sexual activity in parks

(BALDWIN CO., Ala.) March 18 - Baldwin County Sheriff's deputies arrested 14 suspects in a four-day operation after receiving complaints from citizens of suspicious activity.

The activities were described as suspicious individuals wandering around Pitcher Plant Bog Park in Magnolia Springs and Perdido Bay Recreational in Lillian as well as park visitors being approached by in
ividuals soliciting sex.

Prior to the operation, investigators performed surveillance of the two parks spending two days at each location. The operation included surveillance units as well as pl
ain
clothed officers in the parks who were approached by the suspects.

The investigation re
vealed that the suspects were in the parks in order to commit or receive acts of a sexual nature.
Under Alabama law, an individual can be charged with loitering if he or she, while in a public place, solicits deviate sexual intercourse. The charge of loitering is a violation that is punishable by up to 30 days in the Baldwin County Correction Center.

A total of 14 suspects, including former Mobile Register Sports Editor James Cameron, were arrested on charges of loitering while in the recreational areas. The suspects were taken to the Baldwin County Corrections Center where they were allowed to post bond.

Deputies arrested:
John G Cameron, 62, of Daphne
Reginald E Phipps, 40, o
f Foley
Demetreus L Snider, 38, of Fairhope
Jubal A Early, 85, of Fairhope
William D Murray, 86, of Fairhope
Elmer Cooley, 56, of Gulf Shores
Stanley Clark, 55, of Gulf Shores
Hi
llard V Str
eet III, 44, of Fairhope
Raymond M Martin, 63, of Robertsdale
James C Collins, 67, of Silverhill
Daniel
Kinsey, 71, of Foley
Thomas Smith, 71, of Lillian
Bruce W Hall, 57, of Pensacola
Ronald Nelson, 72, of Pensacola

Today happens to be one of those very rare days when there is a total lack of negritude to report. Mark this day on your calendar as you may not see another day like today for many years. I looked at the papers and the TV news and it's just not there.

So, I thought I would post article about perverts.

T.N.B.

Back