Chink/Nig Wins Miss Teen Canada Pageant

Rick Dean

Registered

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/TorontoSun/N.../09/414679.html

9tor2.jpg

Beauty wins crown on girl power

By JELANI LOWE, TORONTO SUN

THE BEAUTY queen showed up for the Miss Teen Canada pageant dressed more for the farm than the runway -- wearing jeans and boots. But it didn't take Jade Yoshi Lee, 18, of Markham, long to get into the swing of things and win the Miss Teen title last weekend in London.

The 5-foot-6 Chinese-Jamaican edged out o
er 40 competitors from across the country.

"When I walked into the pageant it was extremely weird. I just had my jeans and my boots on," Lee said. "But every other girl there was dres

sed
up. They had their makeup on and hair done. It was overwhelming and I totally felt like I didn't fit in."

Miss Teen Ca
nada focuses less on how contestants look in a bikini and more on confidence on stage and social platform.

"My platform is the empowerment of young women today," said Lee, who majors in women's studies at U of T. "I plan on promoting it by going into ... schools and speaking (to) kids."

This July, she'll represent Canada in the Miss Teen International Pageant in Chicago.

Lee is thinking about voice and runway training and is looking for sponsors, something that has proven easier said than done.

"Honestly, if I didn't have the support of my family I would not be able to to do this because it is extrem
ely overwhelming."

A Vandalobaboochinkari is Ms. Teen Canuckistan, huh? I guess she'll represent the Canuckistan of 50 years from now! Ching chong whassup mo' fung dung yo man ching torr ooga bung wooga chung poo ho fo mo!

MY NAME IS MUD
by Primus

LYRICS

My name is mud
Not to be confused with bill or jack or pete or dennis
My name is mud and it's always been
'cause I'm the most boring sons-a-b*tch you've ever seen
I dress in blue-yes navy blue
From head to toe I'm rather drab except my patent shoes
I make 'em shine, well most the time
'cept today my feet are troddin' on by this friend of mine
Six foort two and rude as hell
I got to get him in the ground before he starts to smell
My name is mud

My name is mud, but call me alowishus devadander abercrombie
That's long for mud so I've been told
Told that by this sonsab*tch that lies before me bloate
blue and cold
I've got my pride, I drink my wine
I'd drink the finest except I haven't earned a dime in several months
Or were it years
The breath on that fat bastard could bring any man to tea

rs<
r>We had our words, a common spat
S
o I kissed him upside the cranium with an aluminum baseball bat
My name is mud

Quick History
Chinks in Jamaica were told to hire blacks [negroes] or get out. This also happened in Uganda, the pakis were all told to get out. Both groups came to Canada to fornicate and have a great future, but otherwise these yellow and brown monkeys would kill each other off.

Originally posted by sniffy@Apr 12 2004, 08:27 AM
Quick History
Chinks in Jamaica were told to hire blacks [negroes] or get out. This also happened in Uganda, the pakis were all told to get out. Both groups came to Canada to fornicate and have a great future, but otherwise these yellow and brown monkeys would kill each other off.
The Chinese should have abandoned jamaica and be done with it, rather than hiring boons. And
Pakis are more intelligent than the Vandal n-ggers in Uganda, so since they expelled the Pakis, they can eat their poose!

Back