D.C. City Gay/Lesbian Affairs Head murdered

Brewski

Registered

Suspect In Alston Murder In Custody

Dead D.C. "Professional Lesbian" shegro, Wanda Alston
0531719042_317Wanda.jpg

DC police have taken a suspect into custody in the death last night of Wanda Alston, a top aide to Mayor Tony Williams.

No wonder Washington, D.C. is so f*cked up!

The suspect was brought in for questioning today shortly after Alston's car was found in the 1500 block of 'C' Street, Southeast, a few blocks from the crime scene.

Alston was found dead Wednesday night in her home on South Capitol Street. No one has been charged in the case.

Police don't have a motive yet in Alsto

n's death. She served as head of the mayor's Office on Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Affairs.

-----------------

From the Washin
gton Times, the Mayor, weeping his beady eyeballs out at this "tragic loss"
:

Man charged in Alston killing

Washington D.C. Mayor Tony Williams, reacting to the loss of his "top aide"
20050317-112204-8177.jpg

William Parrot Jr., 38, was charged with first-degree murder while armed. Mr. Parrot, who lives next-door down to Miss Alston's home in the 3800 block of East Capitol Street NE, is scheduled to be arraigned today in D.C. Superior Court.

Police Chief Charles H. Ramsey said Mr. Parrot apparently had been "high" on drugs for several days and had possession of Miss
Alst
on's credit cards when police arrested him.
He called her slaying "another example of senseless violence."

-----------------

So who is this hateful William Parrot, who so dared deprive America of one of her brightest stars, this treasure beyond descriptio
n, this advisor beyond compare, this champion of the vagina? A murderous minion of the evil Matt Hale, perhaps?

Tips Help Lead Police to Suspect in Slaying of Alston

Alleged terrible person, William Parrot Jr. (hosted, brightened image from link)
suspect5px.jpg

------------------

A true mystery man! Place your bets now on the race of this perp, William Parrot, Jr.!!!

[color=
red]Google News search for William Parrot's mugshot
[/color]

A whole news day after this story first broke and still NO good image of the benefacto.... er, I mean MURDERER in this case!

Alston Murder Suspect In Court

(Image from link)
05318195629_318GaryAlston.jpg

Prosecutors say William Parrot was using crack cocaine on Wednesday when he allegedly killed Wanda Alston at her Northeast Washington home.

Parrot appeared in court today on first-degree murder charges in the death of the mayor's top aide on gay and lesbian issues.

A magistrate judge denied bond, saying she was concerned about his admitted drug use.

Charging documents show that Parrot told police that he used some crack, then got a knife and
r
went to Alston's home. The documents say he told police he attacked Alston, and believed he had hurt her.

Prosecut
ors say Parrot found Alston's wallet in her car and used her credit cards to buy gasoline, then sold it to citizens at several gas stations in DC and Maryland.

Prosecutors says Parrot used the money to buy more crack.

----------------

Could the suspect be this white man, (center), pleading his heinous case in front of the stern, taut African-American judge, the aspect of his crime so hateful that she can't even bring herself to look in his direction?

----------------

[EDIT] I'm just having some fun with this story, which for some reason brings me great joy. I moved it here to Dark Crime from Homo News because I think by now it's fairly apparent that this prominent lesbian feminist sista was killed by a crackhead brotha. - Brewski

Prosecutors say William Parrot was using crack cocaine on Wednesday when he allegedly killed Wanda Alston at her Northeast Washington home.

A nigger walks in a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. The bartenders says, "Hey, that kind of interesting, where did you get him?"

The parrot says, "Afreaka, there's millions of them over there."

T.N.B.

Ahhhh!!! A black crack head, killing his next door neighbor; a homosexaul activist who's credentials included being a practionor of the lifestyle.

Is it good? I may have second thoughts on being happy :eek: I'm almost overjoyed!!! The Diversity myth has been broken by this murder...

Just think "Crackhead Neighbor kills Dyke City Appointee"!!!

I didn't this this news would have made it outside of the DC area, nevermind the fact the Washington Post is read far and wide...

Good job Brewski :D

William Parris Jr. is the one who killed the dyke!!! He was a black man ...Anyway the local news here is giving the dyke a obituary like she was a 'great' marytyr of political correctness...

Just imagine if some true christian woman (or man) was murdered like this...NOT ONE PEEP would be heard, unless you look up their web sites like Voices of the Marytrs or something....

:Cheers: it's just good to know that the media is trying to fool us into thinking a dyke or homo is something to cry over...I beg to differ!!!

I agree with everyone who's responded to this topic - news of this kind is SO gratifying that I can barely restrain a cheer.. it sure broke up D.C.'s mayor, though!

20050317-112204-8177.jpg

What kind of man cherishes a perverted "advisor" like this to the extent that he actually weeps in public for her/him or whatever she/he chose to be called? As a political prop, fine, Mayor, put this two-for-one jigaboo out there to demonstrate that you "care" about the darkies in D.C., and that you "care" about the queers in D.C. Maybe that sort of crap equals solid votes from your Democratic constituent bloc, but don't actually BELIEVE the affirmative-action, politically correct bullsh*t you're peddling!

Mayor, take your ludicrous lesbian she

gro's desk and personal items and throw them out into the street in front of City Hall. Use your sudden and miraculo
us newfound freedom from the tyranny of oppressive PC ideology rid your city of this position and get down to serious governance.

D.C. is probably a bigger sh*thole than Detroit, and getting the input from a so-called Gay Affairs Advisor probably isn't the best way to get down to the nuts and bolts of the problem!

Remember: having a professional homosexual on the city's payroll didn't prevent your fellow negro William Parrot from killing your professional homosexual for crack money.

- Brewski

I hear the memorial service was a somber affair, and the reception was tasteful with glazed chocolate doughnuts, fish tacos, and box lunches.

NBC4.com 7/29/05: Man Sentenced For Killing Cabinet Member

William "They grow in Africa" Parrott, Jr.
4783180_480X360.jpg

WASHINGTON -- A neighbor who confessed to killing the mayor's liaison to the gay and lesbian community was sentenced Friday to 24 years -- the maximum prison term under voluntary guidelines.

District of Columbia Superior Court Judge Judith Retchin could have departed from guidelines and given William Parrott Jr. life in prison for the slaying of Newport News, Va., native Wanda Alston. Parrott has no prior criminal record.

Parrott, 38, said a "binge of smoking crack cocaine, marijuana and alcohol" led him to repeatedly stab Alston, 45, in he

r home March 16. Parrott tried to get residential drug treatment in the weeks before the crime but was turned down, Assis
tant U.S. Attorney John Cummings said.

"Perhaps if he'd got that, this might not have happened," Retchin said, adding that she hopes the case draws attention to the need for more available drug treatment.

If this is the happy result of niggers being cracked up, I'd argue that this case speaks toward LESS drug treatment!

The judge said drugs are no excuse for crime.

"What you did was just horrific -- you armed yourself and it was a brutal assault," Retchin said to Parrott, citing how he washed the knife he used to stab Alston and discarded bloody clothing, then stole her car and credit cards.

NIce follow up on this story, Brewski!! :Cheers:

When a lesbian or fag gets what is coming to him or her, it is hard to not be happy about it. When both are negroes, that is a win-win for sure!! Hope all is well with you.

Gman

This is truly what i would call a "Luv Crime"!I just luv to see cracked up spook murder a dildo using p*ssy licking dyke and then the hate media bends over backwards to make wanda the glorified lesbo beast a saintly being!While they bend over backwards to make excuses for some crack head negro.The police had to investigate if the saintly lesbo beast was killed out of HATE,but found out some opressed soul held back by the man did this "Luv crime"! :pity:

Back