Drug-Sniffing Dog Finds Crack In Groid's Car

Rick Dean

Registered

http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2004/07/3..._drugdog31.html

A dog named Caesar, who joined the Cincinnati Police Department in May, helped during a drug bust early Friday on Grand Avenue in Price Hill.

Police said the dog sniffed out 103 grams of crack cocaine hidden in the car of 30-year-old Dwayne Smith.

Crack cocaine is usually sold for around $20 a gram.

Undercover officers had been investigating Smith for nearly a month, police said.

After finding the cocaine in the car, police requested a search warrant for Smith's house, and found three guns, a
ditional cocaine, more than 120 grams of marijuana and nearly $2,000 in cash.

Smith is charged with aggravated trafficking in drugs, drug possession, having drug paraphernalia, receiving stolen

property, and illegally possessing a gun.

Hi Rick,

Good post about a groid catching dog. Most dogs have an innate hatred of ni66ers, I think they sense their evil primate natures. Reminds me of one of my fav nig jokes; Why are police dogs always licking their assh*les?? To get the taste of ni66er out of their mouths!!! Later Rick\

gman

Greetings Gman,

A pleasure to speak to you once again as always. I love these stories too. I remember seeing an episode of Cops once where this 'groid attempted to escape from the police by rabbiting. The cameraman was hard pressed to keep up as he followed. However, you see this German shep police dog zoom in and a few moments later the negro screaming off camera as the dog is tearing him a new hole. I thought it was rather hilarious. When will negroes realize it doesn't pay to run from the police. Especially when they have a dog who is much faster than the fastest negro? :Cheers:

HI Rick,

Good to hear from you too!! Groids have it in their fallen primate natures to run from any authority, be it cops or a white massa or just about anyone. Since they are ALWAYS breaking the law, they always have something to fear from any legal authority. I do love it on COPS when they bust some pathetic excuse for a human (by that I mean a negro) and he begins to profess his innocence. Groids lie like you and I breath air, it comes naturally to them. Keep in touch.

Gman

:guns: GET THAT PUPPY A BOX OF MILKBONES ni66er FLAVOR .

Originally posted by sw44m@Aug 3 2004, 01:28 AM
:guns: GET THAT PUPPY A BOX OF MILKBONES ni66er FLAVOR .
That dog deserves an nice juicy steak for what he has done! Good dog!!! :Cheers:

Back