EURO International Conference will take place, vows Dr. Duke

Rasp

Senior Editor
DavidDuke.com

EURO International Conference Set for November 8-9

Just a few short days after the political and media bosses install a new President of the United States; we will meet in Memphis, Tennessee to issue a clarion call for a Movement across the United States, and indeed across the European-American world, to defend our heritage and freedom!

We will assemble to say clearly that neither Black Radical, Barrack Obama, nor Mr. Amnesty, John McCain truly represent the will of the American people. This Conference will be the first powerful voice of our people in reaction and protest to the election and the lack of any real choice and any real Democracy in America. In this history-making time, we shall chart our course and forge a plan for the survival and freedom of the heritage that built and sustains America, Europe, and the other nations around the world of European descent.

Everyone who attended the EURO Conferences of 2004 and 2005 found them an incredibly inspiring experience. It has been a long wait, but the 2008 European-American Unity and Rights Conference will be held on November 8 and 9 near Memphis, Tennessee. Plan on arriving in Memphis on Friday afternoon, November 7 and departing Sunday afternoon November 9 about 5 pm.

As organizer of this EURO Conference, I welcome Willis Carto of American Free Press/Barnes Review, Don Black of Stormfront, Dr. Edward Fields and James Edwards of the Political Cesspool Radio Program as co-hosts for the event.

Memphis is one of the most centrally-located cities in the USA and is a major airline hub. It is convenient as a destination from almost anywhere, and easy to get to for our overseas participants as well.

The Conference will have two exciting days of non-stop speeches, music, and media presentations - plus hold a wonderful banquet on Saturday night with a keynote speech and wonderful live music. It will be held in a first class, premier hotel in a beautiful and secure country setting that is still just a short ride from the Memphis region airport. This fine hotel has agreed to a reduction of almost 40 percent off their normal rates.

There will be a number of well-known, exciting speakers from overseas, as well as many major American and Canadian speakers including, Willis Carto, Don Black, Paul Fromm, Sam Dickson, James Edwards, Lady Michele Renouf of the UK, Dr. Tom Sunic of Croatia and a number of other famous individuals who will be announced at the meeting itself. Some speakers will be announced at the conference due to the fact that the Federal Government has sought to prevent entry to leaders of European Rights organizations and political movements.

Re: EURO International Conference Set for November 8-9

White Supremacists to Hold Conference in Memphis

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) -- White supremacists are scheduled to hold a conference this fall in Memphis.

Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke's Web site states he will hold his Euro International conference Nov. 7-9 in Memphis where he will talk about the presidential election and other issues.

It's not clear yet exactly where the conference is being held. Duke's website says it will be in a country setting in a secure area.

Duke formerly served in the Louisiana Legislature. He said Memphis was chosen because it's a centrally located U.S. city and a major airline hub.

The city is home to the National Snivel Rights Museum, it is where Martin Luther Koon Jr. was assassinated and both the city and county mayors are niggers.

Re: EURO International Conference Set for November 8-9

White Supremacists Prompt State of Emergency

MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- A controversial conference in Olive Branch this weekend has prompted DeSoto County to call a state of emergency. The European American Unity and Rights Conference, a white power gathering lead in part by former KKK leader David Duke, will meet at Whispering Woods Hotel and Conference Center. The state of emergency begins Friday and continues through next week. The sheriff said it gives them the ability to bring in more manpower and resources should the weekend turn violent.

---------------------

White Power Group Won't Meet in Olive Branch

Hotel Says Conference is Canceled

MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- The International Euro Conference, a white supremacist gathering, won't be allowed to meet at an Olive Branch hotel, officials said Tuesday.

The conference, which was to be lead in part by former KKK member David Duke, prompted DeSoto County officials to issue a state of emergency.

"The owners of Whispering Woods Hotel and Conference Center have canceled the use of our facilities for the EURO conference scheduled for Nov. 7-9," a statement published by the DeSoto Times said. "We are committed to the safety and well-being of our customers, guests and employees. Whispering Woods Hotel and Conference Center has a long and positive history in the City of Olive Branch and has every desire to continue to be a positive influence in the DeSoto County community."

Hotel officials wouldn't say whether they or the white power group canceled the conference.

Re: Update: EURO International Conference cancelled by ZOG

dukebanquet-pica.jpg

David Duke

http://www.davidduke.com/general/dr-david-duke-comes-to-memphis_5524.html#more-5524

DavidDuke.com

Dr. David Duke Comes to Memphis!
(summary)

November 5, 2008

Will Stand Up with Supporters to Terrorist Threats!

Dr. David Duke arrives in Memphis on Thursday, November 6, determined not to bow to the Black radical, terrorist threats intended to silence him and his fellow academic, political figures and activists at the International EURO Conference scheduled for Saturday and Sunday in the Memphis area.

He is having an important press conference on November 6 to announce that EURO participants will overcome the great obstacles put before them and will gather in Memphis to stand up for our rights and heritage. He has stated that he and the EURO participants will meet in Memphis and give voice to the issues that are vital to European Americans.

Until Monday, November 3, three hundred people were scheduled to attend the EURO Conference in Memphis from all over the world. The European American Unity and Rights Conference is dedicated to defending the heritage and rights of European Americans. With literally hundreds of organizations dedicated to African Americans as such as the NAACP, to Mexican Americans in groups such as La Raza (The Race), and the perceived interests of the Jewish community and even the foreign nation of Israel, it is obvious that Europeans must now gather together in the same way for our heritage, interests and freedom.

Upon learning of the scheduled EURO Conference at the Whispering Woods Convention Center, radicals threatened to bomb the hotel. The manager as well as the lives of his wife and children were threatened. After these terrorist threats, the county Sheriff declared an official State of Emergency and the hotel canceled the hundred reserved rooms and the meeting facilities of the EURO conference were canceled just four days before the event. This was, of course, after many had bought non-refundable plane tickets and the organization had a significant financial outlay for speakers.

Even though it is a logistical nightmare, Dr. Duke is committed to having the Conference, and he is coming to Memphis to see to it that terrorist threats will not destroy our precious constitutional rights. He and many EURO participants are determined to gather together in Memphis on behalf of the heritage and rights of the European American people.

Today, better-qualified European Americans are facing racial discrimination in hiring, promotions, college admissions and scholarships, and in the awarding of contracts. Millions of European Americans have been forced to remove their children from public schools overwhelmingly paid for by their own tax money. They are concerned not only for the quality of their children’s education, but even for their safety in heavily integrated schools that have dramatically more violence, more drug abuse, more sexual degeneracy and disease, and much less civilized behavior. Millions of Whites have been run out of their schools and their neighborhoods, and millions more are even fleeing whole states such as California because of their transformation to the characteristics of The Third World. They see a government that won’t enforce our immigration laws and allows millions of non-European, illegal aliens to cross our borders, and more to come in “legally”�� to the point where Whites will soon become a small minority in the nation our own forefathers founded.

President elect Obama has a long record of anti-White racism and has been a leader in a viciously anti-White church in Chicago.

The EURO Conference will be the first European American organized response to this Obamanation! Join Dr. Duke and all of us who will stand together on November 8 and 9!

Skara Brae

madkins

MEMPHISEscreen.gif

http://www.davidduke.com/general/th...mmercial-appeal-newspaper_5541.html#more-5541

DavidDuke.com

The biased, dirty, lying Memphis Commercial Appeal Newspaper

November 6, 2008

The following is a letter we received from a journalist who attended Dr. David Duke’s press conference on Thursday, November 6th.

I am a journalist who attended Dr. David Duke’s press conference today and I was shocked by the biased newspaper article I saw on the Commercial Appeal website about it. I can’t write about it in the publication I work for because I would lose my job for simply telling the truth about this matter.

I don’t agree with the politics of David Duke, but I consider myself a real journalist who aspires to write honestly and not bring my own prejudices to my work. I treat everyone, whether I agree with them or not with the same degree of respect and fairness. That’s why I referred to Dr. David Duke with the “Dr.”�� title, just as my articles on Dr. Martin Luther King refer to him with “Dr.”�� because that is his proper title. Dr. Duke is a PhD just as Dr. Martin Luther King was.

The Commercial Appeal article headlined: “Duke says white power conference set for new location.”�� In actual fact, Dr. Duke does not and has never used the slogan, “White Power.”�� The first thing Dr. Duke did at the press conference was to point out that he wasn’t a “White Power”�� advocate but a white civil rights advocate. He also clearly stated he was not a “white supremacist”�� but believed in equal rights for all “even for white people.”�� He contends that Whites face widespread racial discrimination in affirmative action hiring, promotions, scholarships and college admissions, and that government immigration policies will damage the long term, intrinsic interests of whites. The EURO president also said that there are thousands of groups in America that openly promote the interests of African Americans, Mexican Americans and Jewish Americans, so why shouldn’t Whites have the right to defend their rights and heritage.

He went on to relate that his original conference with over 100 rooms rented at the Whispering Woods Hotel was canceled after threats on the life of the Hotel Manager and his wife and children, and after Desoto county declared a State of Emergency. He said that America is not free when terrorist threats can prevent Americans from exercising their rights to assemble peaceably and speak freely. One of the scheduled conference speakers, a English-fluent human rights attorney from Moscow, Russia, Masha Vallachenko, expressed her shock at the cancellation saying, “I had always believed that America was the land of the free, but now I am not so sure.”��

Reporting on the cancellation of the original meeting, the Commercial Appeal reporter wrote,

“The European-American Unity and Rights Conference was scheduled at the Whispering Woods Hotel and Conference Center in Olive Branch, but the hotel later canceled the contract after the nature of the conference came to light and controversy soon followed.”��

No, the conference was canceled after the hotel received terroristic threats and after a State of Emergency was declared in Desoto County by the Sheriff’s Office.

There has been no outrage by the media or by authorities at this provocation. I wonder what the Commercial Appeal would be writing if a NAACP national conference would have been canceled by White terrorist threats? The outrage would have been national if not world wide. The FBI would have certainly sent a task force down to uncover and prosecute the violators of civil rights.

The way David Duke and his supporter’s rights have been trampled some may be forgiven for thinking that he has a good point in saying that Whites are losing their heritage and rights in America.

Once The Drury Inn found out that the press planned to interview David Duke in his hotel room at 2 pm today, they refused to allow it. Dr. Duke honored the hotel’s request and met with the press meeting outside on public property. Later, the Drury Inn kicked Dr. Duke out of the hotel completely, saying that he couldn’t stay at the Drury Inn because the hotel had received threats. I wonder what the reaction to all this would have been if Jesse Jackson had been kicked out of the Drury Inn.

None of this was reported by the Commercial Appeal, in fact they didn’t even mention the cause of the cancellation of Duke’s conference: terrorist threats against this organization and the hotel. America is now allowing punks who make threats to take away our most precious constitutional rights of freedom of speech and freedom of assembly. The human rights lawyer from Russia, had every right to be shocked by the fact that we are no longer the land of the free, and we Americans have every reason to be ashamed.

Through all this, David Duke and EURO will meet somewhere in the Memphis area on Saturday and Sunday.

Skara Brae,

madkins

*Google Images

A crank/harassing/threatening call is a felony every state of the U.S. and most calls are instantly traceable. I have my doubts about the veracity of the Drury Inn. They're just afraid of the R-word.

Back