Evil non-white scum in the UK attacks 6 people killing 4 of them - 2 white victims confirmed

Expose Them All

Registered
Evil non-white scum in the UK attacks 6 people killing 4 of them - 2 white victims confirmed

Quest for fame spawned murder spree

A MAN on trial for murdering four people likened his killing spree to the horror film "Halloween" and said he went on the rampage because he was bored and wanted notoriety, a jury heard today.

Daniel Gonzalez told a doctor at Broadmoor secure hospital he had killed because he wanted to know what it would feel like.

"He said he bought a lot of knives," consultant psychiatrist Philip Joseph told the Old Bailey.

"The plan was to kill as many people as possible until he was arrested - he said it was a bit like the film Halloween."

Jurors have heard how Gonzalez, who denies murder but admits manslaughter due to diminished responsibility, attacked six strangers,
killing four, in a three-day spree that began on September 15, 2004.

In today's testimony, the cons
ultant said 25-year-old Gonzalez had told him the motivation for the killing was a bid to gain notoriety as a serial killer.

"He said he wouldn't have done it if he had known he would have ended up in Broadmoor but he liked the idea of being all over the papers."

The court heard that after the failed stabbing of Peter King, his first target, Gonzalez apologised and said he was trying to kill him because he was a schizophrenic.

The psychiatrist said he would not have expected someone suffering from schizophrenia to have made a comment like that.

As Gonzalez knifed another man, Kevin Malloy, the victim asked him what he was doing to which he replied: "I'm stabbing you, you dimbo," Joseph said.

Earlier this week, the jury heard how Gonzalez had tried to bite himself to death as a fitting end to his killing spree

Gonzalez is charged with murdering Marie Harding, Malloy, Derek Robinson and his wife Jean. He admits attempted murder on King and Koumis Constantinou.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/commo...5E23109,00.html

- - - - - - - - - -

VICTIMS OF VICIOUS THREE DAY SPREE SCANDAL OF THE FREDDIE KRUEGER MANIAC

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=1...-name_page.html

- - - - - - - - - -

SCANDAL OF THE FREDDIE KRUEGER MANIAC DESPERATE MUM'S PLEA TO POLICE

THE heartbroken mum of crazed serial killer Daniel Gonzalez told last night how she begged police to lock him up 48 hours before he went on a murderous spree that left four s
trangers dead.

Lesley Savage, whose son now faces life behind bars after he was yesterday found guilty of multiple murder, said: "I begged them, 'Please arrest him before he harms someone'.

"I told them, 'There are knives all over the house and weird notes. He has a his
tory of paranoid schizophrenia, you have to find him'.

"I don't know what more I could have done. I pleaded with police and social services to take him into custody for everyone's sake."

Tragically, her pleas went unanswered. Gonzalez, who had a long history of mental illness and was obsessed with Freddie Krueger from the Nightmare On Elm Street horror movies, embarked on a rampage in which he killed four people at random and attempted to murder
two more.

Lesley raised the alarm after Gonzalez began amassing knives at her home in Woking, Surrey, and parading about in public in the nude. She said: "He was going wild. I came home and foun
d there were knives all over the kitchen and a really crazed three page letter.

"He had laid out all the carving knives as if he was looking for the sharpest. He later used one to kill his first victim.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=1...-name_page.html

- - - - - - - - - -

Serial killer is found guilty of knife murders

THE man who stabbed a Highgate couple to death is facing life in prison after being convicted of four murders yesterday.

An Old Bailey jury took just over an hour to find Daniel Gonzalez guilty of killing Dr Derek Robinson and his wife Jean at their home in Makepeace Avenue, on the Holly Lodge Estate.

During a three day spree of violence in September 2004, the 24-year-old also murdered 73-year-old Marie Hard
ing in Worthing, Kevin Malloy in Tottenham High Road and tried to kill Peter King in Portsmouth and Koumis Constantinou in Hornsey.

Gonzalez, from Woking, admitted the killings but his lawyers said he was suffering from a personality disorder and had voices in his head telling him to kill.

But the jury dismissed a verdict of manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility and found him guilty on all counts.

During the
two-week trial the Old Bailey heard how Gonzalez had written himself a letter setting out his murderous plans.

"I will be a serial killer I mean it I promise. I will be a serial killer. I am going to get to London and kill some old bill as soon as I can."

He told police he wanted to be like Freddy Krueger from Nightmare on Elm Street.

Victims Derek and Jean
Robinson.

smithc54016032006.P01.jpg

http://woodandvale.london24.net/woodandval...3A23%3A15%3A333

- - - - - - - - - - -

Guilty verdict for Gonzalez

A horror film fanatic who wanted to be an infamous serial killer was found guilty of murdering four strangers during a three-day rampage.

Daniel Gonzalez, 25, compared his mu
rders to those in the film "Halloween" and told police he wanted to know what it would be like to be "Freddy Krueger for the day" -- referring to the crazed killer from the "A Nightmare on Elm Street" movie.

Gonzalez, who also said he wanted to carry out a massacre similar to the 1999 killings at Columbine High School in the United States, began his murderous spree on September 1
5, 2004.

He travelled to Hilsea on the south coast and tried to cut the throat of a 67-year-old man who was out with his wife, walking his dog.

The man fought him off but later that afternoon Gonzalez headed up to Woking near London and stabbed to death Marie Harding, 73, as she was out walking in a secluded area.

Early the next day, he used two knives to stab to death 46-year-old Kevin Molloy who had been out drinking in a pub in north London.

Just an hour later, he broke into a house not far away and tried to kill the occupant. However he ran away after the men put up a fierce struggle.

http://www.channel4.c
om/news/media/2006/03/week_3/16_gonzalez_l.jpg

http://www.channel4.com/news/special-repor...age.jsp?id=1963

- - - - - - - - - - -

Six life sentences for 'Fred
dy Krueger' wannabe

Multiple killer Daniel Gonzalez was given six life sentences at the Old Bailey today for knifing to death four people and attempting to murder two others.

The 25-year-old showed no emotion as Judge Ann Goddard recommended that in his case: "Life should mean life."

A relative of one of his victims clapped in the public gallery and shouted "Goodbye" as he was led to the cells.

Gonzalez - who wanted to become a notorious serial killer - is expected to spend the rest of his life behind bars. But he will start his sentence at Broadmoor maximum security hospital where he is considered one of their most dangerous patients.

He was convicted by a jury yesterday of murdering two women and two men and kn
ifing two other men in random attacks over three days in September 2004.

Jurors decided that he was a drug craze
d, cold-blooded murderer and not suffering from mental illness as he claimed.

Gonzalez's ambition was to be a famous serial killer of "at least 10 people" in a campaign of murder stretching from the south coast of England to London.

He "wanted his 15 minutes of fame." He was high on drugs, bored and wanted to kill as many people as possible. He later confessed to killing all his victims, saying: "I am sorry. I just want to get locked up ... in fact I should go into the electric chair."

But when he settled into life at Broadmoor, the maximum-security hospital, he told a psychiatrist he still had time on his side: "I think I will be out in eight to 10 years."

http://www.24dash.com/content/news/viewNew...D=7&newsID=3945

Back