Evil Smiling Negress Admits Roasting Kitten Alive In Stove!!!

Smilin' Jack

Registered
Noo Yawk justice. Released into the custody of its mama! Well, I guess that will teach this little ho to obey the law!:confused:

NYC teen admits to leaving kitten in heated oven

NEW YORK (AP) -- A New York City teenager has admitted that she didn't let a kitten out of an oven after a friend put the animal inside and left it to roast to death.

After pleading guilty to charges of animal cruelty and attempted burglary on Wednesday, 17-year-old Cheyenne Cherry confronted a row of animal activists outside the courtroom.

Cherry stuck out her tongue and told the activists that the kitten named Tiger Lily was "dead."

Authorities say Cherry and a 14-year-old friend ransacked a Bronx apartment before putting the cat in the oven, where it cried and scratched before dying.

The 14-year-old was charged with aggravated animal cruelty and burglary in the May 6 incident.

Cherry will serve a yea
r in jail under a plea bargain.

http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090716/NEWS07/307169862

Too bad somebody hasn't thought about kicking this bitch in a ditch and set her on fire to the tune of Everlast's "What It's Like".

She'll be added to the infamous list of black serial killers in no time.

I live next door to a Negress Cop. She has a revolving door of slimy characters staying overnight, all races. Her husband, who built her house for her, has been thrown out. Very nice man, who just got suckered in by black meat, as she is pretty by some standards I guess. He had a wonderful Golden Lab puppy, who absolutely loves my wife and I. She got "custody" of the dog, and leaves him out all night in the cold, howling, shivering, no dog house, no food or water, and no rug. Sometimes one of her dicks and her will get drunk and leave him out for two days. So my wife and I will go out at 2 AM sometimes, and comfort the poor creature, feed him vitamins, and I wish I could kidnap this fellow. The Shlongs will park in front of my driveway, and they think I am "disturbing" them in asking them to move. The block is a very nice area, and her house looks like those pictures you see of tobacco road.

In my opinion, the dog is more human and loving that her and her Johns.

I would they would make this ugly and evil negress do the air dance at the end of rope instead of just sending her to nigger college for two years.

Back