Fact, now PROVEN: the covid vaxx provides NO BENEFIT--rather, MAKES THE PROBLEM WORSE, suckers

Apollonian

Guest Columnist

“No Evidence of any Vax Benefit”. Covid Vaccine “Makes The Problem Worse”. Professor Byram Bridle​

By Steve Kirsch
Global Research, January 26, 2023
Steve Kirsch's newsletter 25 January 2023

Link: https://www.globalresearch.ca/professor-byram-bridle-no-evidence-any-vax-benefit/5806102

[see vid at site link, above]

covid-vaccine-400x209.jpg

All Global Research articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the Translate Website button below the author’s name.
To receive Global Research’s Daily Newsletter (selected articles), click here.
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter and subscribe to our Telegram Channel. Feel free to repost and share widely Global Research articles.
I interviewed virologist Dr. Byram Bridle, Associate Professor, Department of Pathology, Guelph University, Ontario
He points out that there is no evidence of benefit. If anything, all the evidence shows the vaccines INCREASE risk of infection, hospitalization, death

***​

According to Professor Bridle, at best, there are no benefits for the COVID vaccines.
But the data shows they make the problem worse in every metric: infections, hospitalizations, and deaths. You’ve been completely misled by the medical community about these vaccines.
There isn’t a single “expert” in the world who is willing to show Professor Bridle that he got it wrong.
Here’s my latest interview with Professor Byram Bridle:

Ratings so far: 63 thumbs up; 0 thumbs down.
If you don’t have time to watch the whole thing, here’s the takeaway:
  1. Byram is pissed. Pfizer’s own trial with over 40,000 participants showed NO EVIDENCE of a mortality or hospitalization benefit. If anything, it showed the reverse. (See Figure 1 below). The “benefits” were not statistically significant because the effect sizes were tiny.
  2. The focus needs to be on the absolute risk reduction which is miniscule.
  3. Each shot increases your risk of COVID infection (See Figure 2 below)
  4. There has NEVER been a vaccine in medicine which made you more likely to be infected, yet reduced your risk of hospitalization/death. NEVER.
  5. There is NO PLAUSIBLE MECHANISM OF ACTION which would enable these vaccines to reduce your risk of hospitalization and death. Why hasn’t anyone explained this? Will you debate Professor Bridle? Why not?
  6. In short, there are no benefits to these vaccines. You’ve been completely misled by the medical community about these vaccines and there isn’t a single “expert” in the world who is willing to show Professor Bridle that he got it wrong.
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fb793f747-91ed-4fdb-9820-afd19c29da76_2963x1667.png

Figure 1. This shows that Pfizer’s own data shows that the vaccine increased your risk of severe adverse events, hospitalization, and death. This is the best case since the vaccine matched the variant.
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F92268638-0160-40f7-9163-eb7db744a3b5_1060x813.png

Figure 2. The CDC wants you to ignore this excellent study by the Cleveland Clinic of over 51,000 participants (their employees) which clearly shows that the more shots you get, the greater the risk of infection. All participants were working age employees of the hospital. This is real-life data and the pro-vax community hopes you will never read the study.

UK doctors speak out

If you haven’t yet seen this video of the UK doctors speaking out, check it out. It’s consistent with the data Byram presented:
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F6c74bf01-da05-4f65-b90d-230555aa8aa9_1826x1024.png

UK doctors who are not afraid to speak out. They will lose their license because they speak the truth — this is how “science” works nowadays. Speaking the truth is no longer acceptable to the medical community.

Meanwhile, the US Senate is focused on more urgent issues than saving lives: Taylor Swift ticketing problems

Most people think dying suddenly is a more important issue…
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fb722d49e-fb81-4957-a02f-3a5d9e9a8e63_897x405.png

but the US Senate clearly believes that Taylor Swift tickets are much more important:
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fb6590702-5fb4-45dd-be41-ce478cb11f62_1895x861.png

I can’t get a single US Senator (other than Ron Johnson) who is interested in exploring why so many people in the US are dying suddenly. It’s really strange.

Summary

This interview with Professor Byram Bridle makes it crystal clear that the COVID vaccines make the pandemic worse; that’s what the highest quality evidence shows.
There was no evidence in the gold standard trials that the vaccines decrease your risk of hospitalization or death. If anything, it’s the reverse. Even with 44,000 people in the trial, the effect was too small to achieve statistical significance!
This evidence has been in plain sight for over a year. By my estimate, over 500,000 people have been killed by these vaccines in the US alone. No prominent expert anywhere in the world will debate me or any of my colleagues about this. Byram pleaded in this video for anyone to show he is wrong.
But the US Senate is focused on looking into more important issues, namely Taylor Swift concert ticketing issues.
I hope that someday, members of Congress (other than Senator Ron Johnson) will return my calls. Maybe in a couple of years, after we have the concert ticketing problems all sorted out.

UK: Stunning New data show that COVID Gene Injection Vaccines (mRNA) are deadly as they reveal Mortality Rates per 100k are LOWEST among the Unvaccinated in all Age Groups​

Link: https://palexander.substack.com/p/uk-stunning-new-data-show-that-covid

The data reveals the gap between unvaccinated and vaccinated population in terms of mortality rates is widening by the month; as with all data by governments, hold your nose; this is one puzzle piece​

Dr. Paul Alexander
Jan 30

The Wellness Company

First, some have told me that they don’t trust EXPOSE. I have found some reporting to be spot on, some questionable and I too hold my nose. I do not trust anything I read completely yet the findings point in the direction of the core argument being that the injection is driving infections in the vaccinated. That the unvaccinated is in a way better superior position. We must also always consider the type of underlying research especially as to if they were able to parcel out competing explanations for the behavior of the data. Yet, we need as much evidence as possible and evidence is NOT only RCTs. For poorly done RCTs, are in fact junk science.
The issue here is we share and you the reader can take information and add to the puzzle you are building to make your decisions. I am not censoring. Not because I share something means I kneel at night worshiping it. Never, but in each item, there is always one or several nuggets, small or large.
If you don’t like EXPOSE, tell me firmly and I will place them on the naughty chair. I will still read the work for it is in references too you get to read additional research and background.
Hugs to all!
SOURCE:
https://expose-news.com/2022/08/09/mortality-rates-lowest-among-unvacinated/
COVID Vaccines are deadly as they reveal Mortality Rates per 100k are lowest among the Unvaccinated in all Age Groups:

Alexander COVID News-Dr. Paul Elias

More Than 20,000 Military Members Became Sterile After COVID Vaccination​

Link: https://www.americanlibertyreportne...mbers-became-sterile-after-covid-vaccination/

The COVID data that I’ve read through and analyzed this week is so shocking that I had to check my math twice. I must have made a mistake, I thought. Out of the 1,195,000 active duty military members in the USA and the 778,000 reserve troops, 863,013 developed nervous system diseases in the six-month period between August of 2021 and this past January. That’s 43% of the troops.
That’s according to data from an attorney named Thomas Renz, who just presented the military vaccine data to a US Senate committee. Renz has also put the US government on notice with a warning: All COVID vaccine mandates from the US government must end immediately.
Renz presented the data to Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) this past week. He’s the attorney representing 30 US Navy sailors in Florida, who are suing the lawless Biden regime over the vaccine mandates. A few days ago, I wrote about one of Renz’s whistleblowers who is a US Army flight surgeon, Dr. Theresa Long. Dr. Long broke down and cried on the stand last week as she testified about how thousands of her fellow soldiers have been permanently harmed by the COVID vaccines.
Renz also sent the same document – roughly 200 pages – to every elected Member of Congress, all 50 state governors and all fifty state Attorneys General. There is no longer any excuse. Almost every high-level elected official now has a copy of the data that Renz pulled from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED). They all know that the COVID vaccines are doing permanent damage to people and shaving decades off their lives.

DMED is one of the most highly respected epidemiology databases in the world. The Army has a whole division that monitors and maintains the database. It’s a far more accurate database than the CDC’s VAERS system, which supposedly under-reports vaccine injuries by about 90%.
From 2016 to 2020, the five-year average for military members developing nervous system diseases was about 82,000 per year. Between this past August and January, right when Joe Biden’s vaccine mandate for the troops went into effect, that number jumped by 1,048% to 863,013.
“Nervous system diseases” is a blanket term, but some of the conditions that this includes are extremely serious, like epilepsy. If you start having seizures, your military career is over, no matter which branch of the service you’re in. People with epilepsy aren’t even allowed to join the military.
Those aren’t the only shocking data points from the DMED information. During that same time period of August 2021 through January 2022, the following spikes in serious illnesses and diseases occurred in the US military:
Cases of testicular cancer went up 369% (3,537 cases). Breast cancers went up 536% (4,357 cases). Stomach cancers were up 624% (4,060 cases) and thyroid cancers were up 474% (1,950 cases). Neuroendocrine cancers, ovarian cancers, and esophageal cancers were all up significantly as well.
22,620 servicemembers developed thyroid dysfunction after getting vaccinated, a 303% increase over the five-year average. 2,750 servicemembers developed multiple sclerosis, a 680% increase.
53,846 servicemembers were diagnosed with hypertension after being vaccinated. The five-year average prior to Joe Biden’s illegal, conscience-violating vaccine mandate was 2,360 cases of hypertension each year. Hypertension cases jumped by 2,281% after Biden’s mandate.
307 servicemembers developed myocarditis, 850 developed pericarditis, 3,489 had pulmonary embolisms, and 3,136 had cerebral infarctions. Their military careers are over. The babies of 18,951 pregnant servicemembers developed congenital malformations in the womb after the mothers were vaccinated.
The saddest data point revealed by the DMED data is the number of servicemembers who were sexually sterilized by the COVID shots. 11,748 women and 8,365 men became sterile after Joe Biden forced them to take these experimental shots. That’s 20,113 people who volunteered to serve their country, who will never be able to have children now. Another 4,086 female servicemembers now have ovarian dysfunction, so they also may or may not be able to have children.
If tens of thousands of servicemembers have sustained these injuries from the vaccines, how many millions of Americans in the general population must be suffering right now? This human experimentation program has been catastrophic, and it needs to end immediately.
To read attorney Thomas Renz’s report to Congress yourself, you will find it HERE. Pages 9 and 10 of the document contain the relevant military vaccine injury data in an easy-to-read chart. [See https://renz-law.com/special-notice...the-official-renz-law-covid-19-investigation/]

CBS News admits heart attack deaths in younger folks (age 25-44) are 30% higher than average​

February 16, 2023 10:14 pm by IWB

Link: https://www.investmentwatchblog.com...r-folks-age-25-44-are-30-higher-than-average/

[see vid at site link, above]

From CBS:
www.cbsnews.com/video/covid-pandemic-heart-health-cardiac-deaths/
A recent study from Cedars Sinai Hospital shows the number of heart attack deaths during the first two years of the COVID pandemic was 30% higher than predicted. Dr. Celine Gounder, editor-at-large for public health at Kaiser Health News and a CBS News medical contributor, joins us to discuss the findings.
See also The head of NATO admits that NATO allies have been training and arming Ukraine since 2014.
————-

From NBC:
www.nbcbayarea.com/news/health/heart-attack-deaths-study/3152594/
Here are some highlighted findings for heart attack deaths: [from Cedars Sinai]
30% increase in adults 25-44 (group not typically at risk)
20% increase in adults 45-64
15% increase in adults 65 and older

h/t MonkeyWrangler

Idaho legislators introduce measure criminalizing COVID vaccines throughout the state​

STATION GOSSIP 09:47

Link: http://www.stationgossip.com/2023/02/idaho-legislators-introduce-measure.html

The GOP-controlled Idaho legislature is taking the most radical step yet in regards to pushing back against the administration of increasing...​

I TOLD YOUR DUMB*** I’D KILL YOU: Mugger’s Attempt To Steal Off-Duty Female Cop’s Firearm Ends Poorly For Him (VIDEO)
Secretary of State Blinken Confirms China Spy Balloon Was Engaging in “Active Surveillance” Over “Very Sensitive Military Sites” (VIDEO)
The GOP-controlled Idaho legislature is taking the most radical step yet in regards to pushing back against the administration of increasingly risky, and some say even deadly, COVID-19 vaccines.
As reported by KTVB7, “two Idaho lawmakers have introduced a bill to charge those who administer mRNA vaccines with a misdemeanor.”
The House Health & Welfare Committee was presented with HB 154, which was sponsored by Sen. Tammy Nichols, R-Middleton, and Rep. Judy Boyle, R-Midvale, on February 15. The bill prohibits individuals from providing or administering a vaccine that uses messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) technology for use in humans or animals within the state.
During her presentation to the committee, Nichols explained that the bill would make it a misdemeanor for anyone to provide or administer mRNA vaccines for use in humans or animals in the state of Idaho. Nichols expressed concern about the speed with which the COVID-19 vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna were developed and the lack of liability, informed consent, or data on mRNA vaccines. However, she later clarified that her remarks were specific to the two COVID-19 vaccines.
“I think there is a lot of information that comes out with concerns to blood clots and heart issues,” Nichols noted, per the outlet.
During the hearing, Nichols’ statement that the vaccines were fast-tracked was questioned by Rep. Ilana Rubel, D-Boise, even though they clearly were; most vaccines take years to develop but the COVID jabs were rushed into arms in about a year under then-President Donald Trump’s “Operation Warp Speed” program. Rubel said the vaccines allegedly survived testing (which, again, was rushed, and negative results were hidden) and then eventually approved by the FDA.

Nichols said she finds it “may not have been done like we thought it should’ve been done.”
“There are other shots we could utilize that don’t have mRNA in it,” Nichols added.
Messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines are a type of vaccine that uses a small piece of genetic material called mRNA to stimulate an immune response in the body. The mRNA provides instructions for cells in the body to produce a protein that is found on the surface of a virus or bacteria, which triggers an immune response. This immune response allows the body to build up immunity to the virus or bacteria without actually causing an infection, according to John Hopkins Medicine. The COVID-19 vaccines developed by Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna are examples of mRNA vaccines.
In November 2021, the British Medical Journal published a report alleging data integrity issues with the clinical trials conducted for the COVID-19 vaccine from Pfizer and BioNTech. The report was based on information provided by a whistleblower and corroborated by others involved in the trial.
The allegations included falsified data, unblinded patients, inadequately trained vaccinators, and delayed follow-up on adverse events. The whistleblower, a former regional director for Ventavia Research Group, supplied the BMJ with supporting documentation, including audio recordings, emails, and photos.
Ventavia was contracted by the pharmaceutical companies to assist with the pivotal phase III trial. The whistleblower claimed that she repeatedly raised concerns about patient safety, data integrity, and poor lab management to superiors. She also reported her concerns to the FDA and was subsequently fired on the same day for being “not a good fit,” which she said was the first time she had been dismissed in her 20-year research career.
Among the information provided to the journal by Jackson was a recording of a late September meeting in which she met with two directors of Ventavia to discuss a possible FDA inspection. One executive said to Jackson: “We’re going to get some kind of letter of information at least, when the FDA gets here … I know it.”
A senior executive can also be heard in the recording explaining that the company could not quantify the number and types of errors that were being identified. “In my mind, it’s something new every day,” the individual said. “We know that it’s significant.”

COVID-19 Vaccine Injuries: Ear and Labyrinth Disorders – Tinnitus, Vertigo, Ear Pain, Hearing Problems, Deafness​

By Dr. William Makis
Global Research, March 17, 2023
COVID Intel 16 March 2023

Link: https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid...go-ear-pain-hearing-problems-deafness/5812279

8d60c622-b505-4192-8fcf-46e39a664b32_1200x630-400x210.jpg

All Global Research articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the Translate Website button below the author’s name (desktop version)
To receive Global Research’s Daily Newsletter (selected articles), click here.
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter and subscribe to our Telegram Channel. Feel free to repost and share widely Global Research articles.

Alberta woman’s COVID-19 vax injury vindicated by federal compensation

Carrie Sakamoto was a healthy woman two years ago. First, she received an AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccination, and followed up with Pfizer’s version in July of 2021. She was never well again. (click here)
“I got sick that evening, but it was just like regular flu symptoms…then by day ten, I was in the hospital.” Bell’s Palsy was setting in, causing Sakamoto’s brain to swell, causing “really bad” vomiting. Her 5-ft 4-ins. frame shrunk to 100 lbs.
“I wasn’t able to eat because I had all these flu symptoms. By the time I got to hospital, I was in pretty bad shape. I had to learn how to walk with a walker because my balance was gone. I had to learn to chew and swallow, which I couldn’t do. I had a feeding tube too, because I kept aspirating on the food I was trying to chew.”
Sakamoto was diagnosed with Bell’s Palsy that causes her facial paralysis and dizziness. She now has a hearing aid in her right ear due to 35% hearing loss that ensued. She also suffers with trigeminal neuralgia
On March 1, 2023, she received compensation of “less than $100,000” from Canada’s Vaccine Injury Support Program.

How common are COVID-19 vaccine audiovestibular injuries?

As of March 16, 2023, WHO’s VigiAccess database recorded 140,995 Adverse Events involving “Ear and labyrinth disorders” following COVID-19 vaccination: (click here)
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F02fb56ca-24ce-467b-8fec-9f91b28228f6_1330x710.jpeg

Most notable are:
  • Tinnitus: 57,630
  • Vertigo: 49,824
  • Ear Pain: 17,731
  • Deafness: 5,858
  • Sudden hearing loss: 3,237

Tinnitus

Tinnitus is an otologic symptom characterized by a conscious perception of sound without an external auditory stimulus.
One study that reviewed the VAERS database found: “COVID-19 vaccines were associated with statistically significant increases in the incidence of vertigo, tinnitus, hearing loss and Bell’s palsy of 1877, 50, 12 and 14 cases per 100,000.” (click here)
The cause remains unknown. Another study speculates: “Conceivable that mRNA entered the cochlea via hematogenic spread, thrombosis of a cochlear vein occurred, there was isolated neuronitis of the cochlear nerve, there was focal encephalitis, or thrombosis of cerebral veins had occurred. It is also conceivable that immunologic reactions against the virus secondarily affected cochlear structures or the cochlear nerve (click here).
Although many patients suffer terribly with post COVID-19 mRNA vaccine tinnitus, most published studies downplay it, and doctors offer nothing to treat it.
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fb51e45db-125a-446b-b0e5-d2d06d03f558_799x149.jpeg

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fed63740a-676b-4f86-9eb7-4f5faf0fc5fd_777x161.jpeg

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fbd896fae-9bfa-4949-881d-3d425f806545_797x127.jpeg

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F46311dbe-8104-48a0-9f2e-724c4f4b5f4d_791x182.jpeg

Tinnitus Treatment

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F67fef4d3-9c90-4623-86e5-29e79f3b8ac9_789x134.jpeg

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F11767892-2a8d-4e1c-a51a-ede3eba777a2_788x136.jpeg

There is a very recent paper from China that offers acupuncture as one option to seek some relief for post COVID-19 vaccine tinnitus (click here).
As for Quercetin and NAC, both have spike protein binding and inhibiting abilities.
“Molecular docking studies have highlighted that quercetin, a natural polyphenol belonging to the flavonol class, inhibits 3CLpro, PLpro and spike (S) proteins.” (click here)
Proteomics data showed that N-acetyl cysteine (NAC), an antioxidant and mucolytic agent been widely in use in clinical medicine, forms covalent conjugates with solvent accessible cysteine residues of spike protein that were disulfide bonded in the native state. In silico analysis indicated that this covalent conjugation perturbed the stereo specific orientations of the interacting key residues of spike protein that resulted in threefold weakening in the binding affinity of spike protein with ACE2 receptor (click here)

Vertigo

Vertigo is the sensation that you, or the environment around you, is moving or spinning.
One study found that the mean time to onset of vertigo/dizziness following vaccination is 10 days (click here)
A Japanese study examined 378 patients who presented at the vertigo clinic, and found that “vestibular neuritis should be recognized as one of the side effects of BNT162b2 (Pfizer) COVID-19 vaccination” (click here)

Hearing Loss

WHO admits: Pfizer vaccine potentially linked to hearing loss (click here)
“What has been heartbreaking about this, as a seasoned physician, are the emails I get from people that, this has affected their life so badly, they have told me they are going to take their own life
“The WHO reported 367 cases of tinnitus and 164 cases of hearing loss among the 11 billion vaccines administered — with onset ranging from a few minutes to 19 days, but most commonly within a day of the jab.”
The most reported COVID-19 vaccines in these cases were Pfizer/BioNTech” the WHO bulletin stated, making up approximately 80 per cent of the cases. Researchers noted hearing loss is not included as an adverse reaction on the product labelling for COVID-19 vaccines”
Many of these cases are treated with 2 weeks of oral steroids, sometimes with addition of ASA, and severe cases with local steroid injections (click here)
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F45a8e75d-785b-4bee-89c6-01235af3212e_798x141.jpeg

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fa1353fd6-56c7-4924-a96d-fda09e82a46d_794x173.jpeg

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F5cfab954-a9b1-4a53-8fe0-91695b46b32a_793x142.jpeg
My Take

There are 10,000s of cases of post COVID-19 vaccine tinnitus, vertigo and hearing loss reported to VAERS, Eudravigilance, Vigiaccess, UK Yellow Card, etc.
The causes are the usual: autoimmune reactions, blood clots (vascular), blood vessel inflammation (vasculitis).
After reading dozens of studies, I was disturbed by what lengths the medical literature has gone to, to minimize these debilitating audio-vestibular side effects of COVID-19 vaccines, which were most prevalent with Pfizer mRNA.
The JAMA hearing loss study by Formeister excluded 75% of the 2170 VAERS reports and concluded that there was no link between COVID-19 vaccines and hearing loss. (click here)
A follow-up JAMA study by Ulrich admitted that Israeli data had shown a higher risk of hearing loss after vaccination compared to expected rates but that this had “minimal impact with regard to public health” (click here)
JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association) has been one of the most corrupt journals throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
It appears that some relief from these injuries is possible with Quercetin, NAC or other compounds that bind the spike protein and inhibit its action.

Vision Impairments in Patients after COVID-19 Vaccination, Doctors Caution Possible Risks #MRNAeyes​

Link: https://www.extremelyamerican.com/p...ation-doctors-caution-possible-risks-mrnaeyes

09c28d_05e795cfe8e540718e8150c943f24f03~mv2.jpg

Vision Impairments in Patients After COVID-19 Vaccination, Doctors Caution Possible Risks

By: Marina Zhang

March 19, 2023: House Rep. Mike Blecher (R-N.H.) has been suffering from ocular migraines for almost two years.

He took his first Pfizer COVID-19 mRNA immunization in April 2021, and things have not been the same since.

Around 12 hours after the shot, Belcher recalled developing symptoms of severe flu and neurological symptoms soon manifested in a matter of days.

One unusual symptom stood out: His vision became strange. He started to notice that the red and green color balance in his eyes would shift, and dark spots would appear in his field of vision.

Belcher would soon be tormented with painful headaches preceded by a blinding light that would cause searing pain at the back of his eyes.

This came along with more serious symptoms, including impaired balance (he was unable to walk in a straight line) and memory problems.

After being transferred from specialist to specialist, Belcher was finally hospitalized in May 2021.

“I was hospitalized for maybe four days, and I was discharged with the diagnosis of protracted ocular migraines with some other names stacked on,” Belcher said. “I had never had a migraine before, and at that point, I had a migraine for [around] 20-something days straight.”

09c28d_c29a04b46ad74d639f1963b03a7fd3b2~mv2.png

Image Above: Undated photo of Michael Belcher. (Courtesy of Michael Belcher)

Reports of Unusual Visual and Neurological Symptoms in the Vaccinated​

Alabama-based neurologist and neuroradiologist Dr. Diane Counce told The Epoch Times that since the vaccine rollouts, she has also seen many patients who, after vaccination, would develop migraines, or experience a worsening or increased frequency of symptoms. These migraines would often manifest with temporary blindness.

Counce’s clinic has treated around 300 long-haul and postvaccine patients, and she has noticed that her long-COVID patients tend to have symptom presentations that are more understood, “more textbook presentation,” while the patients who developed symptoms after vaccination may develop more severe and unexplainable symptoms.

A rather puzzling symptom she saw in her vaccinated patients was vision fluctuation, which would be accompanied by other neurological problems. The patients’ visual acuity would decline, but the decline would fluctuate from day to day, with no obvious physical abnormality observed in the eye.

The constant changes in symptom severity make it hard for patients to change their eyeglass prescription, “because they’ll be different the next day,” Counce said.

Ophthalmologist Dr. Lynnell Lowry from Alamo Eye Institute in Texas has also observed a rise in unusual eye problems.

She told The Epoch Times about a patient who, for several weeks, had her field of vision interrupted by snow-like disturbances, but Lowry could not find anything remarkable upon examination.

Most of Lowry’s vaccinated patients seemed to have developed vision problems related to a shingles flare-up or thyroid-related deficiencies.

She has also seen an increase in rarer ocular problems. She would typically see central serous retinopathies around once every five years but has seen three cases in vaccinated people in 2022. She normally sees around one case of cranial nerve palsies every two years but has seen three cases in vaccinated people in 2022.

Eye Complications Recorded in Database and Literature​

According to data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), around 70 percent of eye pain, blurry vision, and visual impairment reports were filed for COVID-19 vaccines, as well as over 50 percent of all eye swelling reports.

While VAERS cannot determine whether an adverse event was caused by a vaccination, patterns in reporting may suggest a need for further evaluation to assess potential safety concerns.

The United Kingdom, which rolled out vaccines around the same time as the United States, reported over 9,000 cases of neurological symptoms including muscle spasms, myalgia, paresthesia, headaches, and dizziness to its VAERS database by late April 2021.

A New Zealand study that tracked about 3,000 vaccinated patients who developed uveitis before the vaccine rollouts found that patients had an increased risk of uveitis flare-ups after vaccination.

The baseline rate of uveitis flare was 12.3 per thousand patient months. This number increased to 20.7 after the first dose, 15.0 after the second dose, 12.8 after the third dose, and 23.9 after the fourth dose.

In November 2022, the American Academy of Ophthalmology posted a review of ocular manifestations postvaccine that were reported in the literature. Eye complications fell into four broad categories:

Ocular inflammatory diseases occur when tissues in the eye become red, swollen, and pained. Postvaccination inflammation has been documented in the conjunctiva, the outermost layer of the eye; the sclera, the white layer covering the eye; as well as inflammation in the inner layers including the episclera and uvea.
  • Optic neuropathies occur when the optic nerves that transfer visual information from the eye to the brain become damaged. This may occur when blood clots stop or limit blood flow to the nerves and also when the body starts attacking its own optic nerves, which may lead to flickering lights in the eyes, vision loss, and pain.
  • Anterior segment conditions are related to eye complications in the front part of the eye such as the cornea, irises, and lens, as well as the muscles that control these areas. Since the vaccines rolled out, there have been several reports of keratitis, which is inflammation in the cornea. Reports of corneal transplant rejections have also been documented, though reporting rates are not higher than rates of other vaccines. Eye infections from shingles have also been reported and may occur with or without rashes.
  • Retinal conditions include tearing and detachment of the retina. Since the retina is responsible for detecting light and color, its damage can lead to impairment and loss of vision.
Mark from California suddenly started to see floaters in cobweb-like formations in his left eye within the first two weeks after receiving his first Pfizer dose. This came after suffering from chest pain within hours of vaccination.

A referral to an eye specialist showed that his retina was bleeding. The gel in his left eye, which gives eyes their spherical shape, was pulling on the retina, causing the tissue to bleed. If the gel tears or causes the retina to detach, it may lead to permanent vision loss.

More Evidence Needed to Prove Causality​

Since COVID-19, doctors have become more cautious when discussing vaccine adverse events.

Mark said his ophthalmologist told him that the spike protein produced by his first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine may have aggregated in his eye, leading to inflammation and damage, but other eye specialists have told him the opposite.

Mark had laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis (LASIK) to correct his vision over 20 years ago, so other ophthalmologists told him that he was at risk of retinal detachment to begin with, though studies have generally reported retinal detachment within the first few years after a LASIK surgery.

While ophthalmologists are now becoming more aware of vaccine adverse events, some argue that the current evidence that supports ocular complications from the vaccine is not strong enough.

Since ocular complications after vaccinations tend to be quite rare to begin with, some experts think it is unknown whether reported cases of suspected ocular problems after vaccinations are side effects or only a matter of coincidence.

Ophthalmologist Dr. Abelrahman Elhusseiny, who has co-authored several studies documenting ocular adverse events after COVID-19 vaccinations, said that though the literature on this topic has increased since 2021, he has seen very few cases of possible vaccine adverse events in his clinic.

He also said that many of his vaccinated patients who then developed ocular problems had underlying health problems such as autoimmune disease, diabetes, or high blood pressure, which would already put them at risk of ocular symptoms and may increase the risk of vaccine adverse events.

While extensive literature has shown that the COVID-19 vaccines can cause myocarditis, pericarditis, and thrombocytopenia, links between COVID-19 vaccines and ocular adverse events have been quite weak.

“There is evidence, but the evidence is not as strong as with other conditions such as, say, cardiovascular issues. This is mainly due to [the] small number of events and lack of well-controlled studies specifically on ocular adverse events,” ophthalmic epidemiologist and professor Mahyar Etminan from the University of British Columbia told The Epoch Times over email.

The most compelling evidence so far is from a Japanese epidemiology study that matched vaccinated to unvaccinated people. After comparing about 80,000 double-dosed individuals against the same number of unvaccinated people, the authors found that risks of ocular complications increased after the second dose. However, analyzing the same sample using a different technique resulted in an insignificant link between vaccination and ocular symptoms.

There are also several case studies reporting possible links, though this type of study is less convincing as evidence to prove causality.

Nevertheless, Etminan believed that it is possible to investigate the possible link between ocular complications and vaccinations, adding that the study should be well-designed with a large sample size.

“Since these vaccines are under the microscope, we have to be careful not to link everything and the kitchen sink associated with these drugs. This data should only come from well-designed studies,” he said.

Ophthalmologists Now Discussing Vaccine Risks With Patients​

To err on the side of caution, some ophthalmologists are now actively bringing up possible risks of vaccines to their patients.

Lowry said that now she considers a person’s vaccine status and evaluates its potential temporal association with the symptoms of which her patients complain.

Elhusseiny similarly said that he lets his patients know about the risks of vaccinating so they can make their own decisions.

One of Elhusseiny’s patients lost his spouse to COVID-19 and continued getting vaccinated without further adverse reactions, while another patient had a relative who experienced a vaccine adverse event, and therefore, decided to stop getting vaccinated.

Lowry highlighted the importance of physicians bringing up vaccine risks with their patients.

Coming out of the pandemic, she noticed that while some patients suspect that the vaccines may have been involved in some of their symptoms, they seem afraid to mention it voluntarily.

“There’s a huge stigma,” Lowry said. Patients who got vaccinated and had adverse events are “almost afraid to blame it on the vaccine.”

Especially since most people now have experienced both vaccination and infection, there is an added level of complexity for doctors to come to a diagnosis, with Lowry comparing doctors now to detectives.

Looking to the Future​

When looking to the horizon, the bright light triggers a pulsating effect on his eyes, Belcher said. “The vision kind of fades in and out just a little bit. That’s a constant feature.”

Belcher said that many of the doctors he saw during and leading up to his hospitalization were quite certain that the vaccine was a contributor to his condition.

Thankfully for Belcher, most of his neurological symptoms are now under control.

Though his ocular migraines need daily medication to prevent breakthrough cases, in recent weeks, he’s seeing a decrease in frequency.

Belcher hopes that future examinations will inform him of the pathological reasons behind his ocular symptoms.

Source: The Epoch Times (Premium)

Follow More Breaking News at:

Colin Wright @ExtremelyAmerican.com on GETTR

www.ExtremelyAmerican.com

Shock Study: VAXXED Lose 25 Years Of Life — Government Data CONFIRMS!​

World Alternative Media | Banned.Video
April 2nd 2023, 10:35 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/shock-study-vaxxed-lose-25-years-of-life-government-data-confirms/

If a 30-year-old today had 4 or 5 COVID shots, they can expect to live to 55 at the oldest, government data suggests.

Josh Sigurdson reports on the recently compiled government data by the Expose news site showing charts based on statistics proving that the heavily injected lose around 25 years of lifespan, if they’re lucky enough to even make it that far.

Data shows that every year, despite the level of injections people take going down due to people catching on to the propaganda, excess deaths go up dramatically as all forms of mortality accelerate.

We recently reported on the government data out of Australia showing the excess deaths in 2022 were 5162% higher than previous years.

It has become apparent that this is only just beginning. In the recent study based on government data out of Cleveland, if the average age of a man is around 80 years if he’s unvaxxed, the rate that vaxxed deaths are growing in comparison to unvaxxed, someone who’s had 4 or 5 shots and are 30 years old today can expect to live to 55 at the oldest.

This shocking data should lead to severe criminal prosecutions but of course it will not, any time soon.

Back