"Gay Pride" Explained in the Bible

Gman

News Editor

Greetings to my White Brethren,

As one who despises the homosexual agenda being rammed down our throats, I believe a clear Bible view of this filthy sin is in order. Let's address the issue of so called gay pride.

The show of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves. Isaiah 3:9
Have you noticed that you can usually just look at a faggot and you know right away that you are looking at a faggot? There is a particular look that sodomites have that is very recognizable. This is shown to be a Bible principle from ancient times. Look at the verse. I
says the" show of their countenance doth witness against them". That basically means the look on their face witnesses against them. A fag has the look of a fag. See also where the verse says&q

uot
they declare their sin
as Sodom". The fags of ancient Sodom "declared their sin", they "hide it not". Thousands of years ago, fags were able to be identified by their look and made no effort to hide their sin as other sinners usually do. This is why the fags of today are so out and in your face with their filthy sin of sodomy. This is why you see rainbow flags everywhere and gay pride parades all the time. These fags are proud of their sin, just like ancient Sodom was. Notice the end of the fags, "Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves" The end of faggotry is hell and eternal damnation. Whenever I see sodomites today , I am reminded of this verse. Sodom declared her sin openly, just as today's sodomites declare their prid
e in being "gay", and they make no effort to hide their filthy lifestyle. Look for these satanicly charged sodomites to become more and more militant in declaring their sin as our
onc
e gr
eat
nation comp
letes it's downward slide toward judgement.

Gman

Thanks for the post GMAN. No other 'book' can compare to the Bible for instruction or information. Of course it takes a concerted effort to STUDY the Bible, not just read it, and a guiding hand from the author. ;)

Oh, by the way, we all know that Sodom was a bunch of homo's, Gommorah was the lesbo sronghold (just an FYI).

Back