Good Samaritan nig turns out to be a just a nigger

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter
Requires registration

Sexual assault attempt may be second one by the same man

Video at link!

SNOHOMISH, Wash. - Lacy Wolff was headed home Friday afternoon when the tire on her Ford Bronco blew out. She and her 3-year-old daughter were stranded along busy South Lake Stevens road when a man stopped his car.

Lacy Wolff accepted help from the suspect after the tire on her car blew out.
"And he said, 'Do you need help with your tire? I can change it for you, I have the tools,'" she said.

The man was very dirty, but seemed nice. As soon as Wolff agreed to take his help, his demeanor changed.

&quot

;I walked around to the back of my truck and he grabbed me from the back of my hair and side-kicked my feet from under
me and pushed me down," she said.

The man told her he'd change her tire only if she'd perform a sex act.

"And then he went on top of me, he had one knee on the ground and right before his hand was to go over my mouth I screamed really loud," she said.

The first incident happend about two weeks ago along Avenue D in Snohomish, Wash. The victim in that case helped Snohomish Police create this sketch of the suspect.

That's when the man jumped in his car and sped away. Police say his description is almost identical to that of a man who grabbed a teenage girl in Snohomish two weeks ago.

"She asked him to leave and he tried to make conversation with her, she asked him to leave again, and he grabbed her by the arm and she was able to get away," said Linda Hardy, Snohomish Police Department.

<span
styl
e='color:red'>In both cases, the man is described as a black male, about 6 feet tall with a muscular build. He's in his late 20s or early 30s with very short hair or
shaved hair.</span>

Wolff said the most distinguishing thing about the man was his eyes.

"The whites of his eyes were yellow," she said.

Police believe it's the same man who's just getting bolder. Wolff worries for the next person who runs into him.

"If he's brave enough to do it in this busy of an area and daylight... then I think he's pretty dangerous," she said.

Anyone with information about this person is asked to call the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office.

I received this article via 'email this article'. Excellent TNB from the Seattle area!

T.N.B.

Lacy Wolff

I have trained my children never to accept help from niggers. Boons are never to be trusted, ever. They are opportunistic criminal bastards who can kill or rape or rob at a moment's notice.

Gman

Back