Hard-Working White Woman Gunned Down in Philly

The Bobster

Senior News Editor since 2004

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/05182005_nw_cc_murder.html

Center City Slaying

CENTER CITY-May 17, 2005 --Philadelphia police were on the streets of Center City this morning with a fuzzy photo of the man who gunned down a woman on her way to work. They're hoping to get some clues about the killer's identity. The suspect is the man in the light-colored coat and hat.

The killer's victim, 48-year-old Patricia McDermott, had just got off a bus to walk to her job in Center City when she was murdered. The pictures were taken by cameras outside the U.S. Post Office at 9th and Market. The gunman appears to have dark skin and is wearing a baseball cap, light-colored jacket or shirt and dark pants. Police are not releasing the frames where you can see him pointing the gun at McDe

rmott. She was a 48-year-old mother of two.

Detective
s were back at the bus stop at 4:45am Wednesday when the same Route 33 bus arrived. Police quizzed passengers, asking them if they had seen anything that might be a clue. Many passengers shared information. Others shared their concern.

The gunman didn't just leave his victim dead. He planted fear into the hearts of other women who follow McDermott's route. One woman was so scared, she didn't want us to show her face.

"I take this route every morning and not knowing if the killer is still out here if I'm going to be the next victim or any woman would be."

Police say they know that the pictures are fuzzy and blurry. They're hoping something in those pictures will also click in someone's mind and that someone will call police and share that information.

Police tell Action News they are unsure of what motivated a person to gun down a woman on a busy Center City street. However, they&#39
;re
pretty sure that this was not a robbery situation.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/05242005_...mottmurder.html

Search for Center City Killer

051805_im_sketch2.jpg

The description for the person in the sketch - a medium- or light-skinned black or Hispanic man wearing a cream-colored jacket and matching hat and dark sneakers - is very similar to the description of the attacker. But police did not call the man a suspect.

PHILADELPHIA-May 24, 2005 --One week ago today, a hospital worker was gunned down, as she walked to work in Center City. Police captured the horrifying crime on camera - but they seem no closer to capturing the woman's killer.

In Elkins Park Monday night, friends and family gathered at St. James Church to say good

bye to Patricia McDermott. The mother of two was shot to death one week ago as she walked to work f
rom her Center City bus stop. Mourners and police still can't figure out why.

Police have released a composite sketch and photos from surveillance cameras. The photos show a suspect coming up behind McDermott at 9th and Market streets, pulling out a gun and shooting her point blank in the head.

Detectives have taken dozens of tip calls from people who think they recognize the suspect. So far, none of the leads has panned out.

Police still can't figure out why McDermott was targeted. As far as they've determined, the radiology technician had no known enemies.

The Citizens Crime Commission is offering a $25,000 reward. If you have any information, you can contact them at (215) 546-TIPS and leave your information anonymously.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/07142004_nw_mcdermott.html

Police: Caught Him

Police say they nabbed the man shown on security camera footage who gunned down and killed 48-year-old Patricial McDermott on a Center City street.

PHILADELPHIA-July 14, 2005 --Police have charged and named the suspect in custody for the early morning murder of Patricia McDermott on a Center City street. Sources tell Action News there was a connection between the victim and the suspect, whose image was captured on security cameras.

He's expected to be charged today, on what would have been McDermott's 49th birthday. The man is 43-year-old Juan Covington .

Action News has learned that detectives' biggest break in the case was surveillance video from Pennsylvania hospital. It shows the

suspect inside the hospital wearing the same clothing that
the killer was wearing in the videotape that shows 48-year-old Trish McDermott being shot and killed. She was shot in the head on 9th & Market streets after getting off a SEPTA bus.

The hospital identified Covington as a subcontractor's employee. Sources also say a passenger on the same bus as McDermott has identified Covington as being on the bus that morning, wearing the same clothes.

Action news has learned Covington also once lived at the Brookview Apartments in Elkins Park about a mile and a half from where McDermott lived with her husband and children.

Wednesday night, neighbors watched as police raided the Covington's current home on North 11th Street and confiscated boxes of explosives and at least one gun.

Danee Robinson/neighbor: "You never know who you're living next door to. They're not telling us anything. I'm glad he's in custody. But we just want this to be over with.&qu
ot;

Police are examining any possible link between McDermott and Covington, including McDermott
's prior arrest and prison time on a robbery charge

Oh and BTW thanks to Philly for disarming all law-abiding cizitens and leaving them defenseless to the twisted desires of all n-gger beasts.

Even if you have a pistol permit for the state of PA, you will get arrested carrying in Philly. While the charges can eventually get dropped, you will go to jail and be forced to hire a lawyer, all at your expense.

They can't figure out why she was targeted? Coons and spics don't operate from a rational mindset in the first place...they don't want to nor do they have the capacity to do so. Since when is this a surprise?

Makes me wonder what kind of brainiacs are working for local law enforcement these days.

My advice?

Stay away from coonville....and carry a big gun.

Having been a reader and reporter on NNN for awhile, I have become very aware of the dangers of the two legged African Wildebeest (niggers). Whenever these dark demons are around you, you must raise your level of awareness to a higher than normal level and be prepared to defend yourself or your friends or loved ones. NIggers are capable of exploding into "random" violence in a second. They are a TNb episode waiting to happen. That is one advantage they have over our race. They are much more capable of instant violent actions than we are. We can overcome this disadvantage by pre-thinking how we would act in a particular situation. I call it scenario based training. Having practiced this type of training for many years now, I feel more than prepared for TNB to come my way and I know that I can explode with deadly violence INSTANTLY if it becomes necessary to defend myself against nigger

scum. Bring it on niggabitc
hes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cocked and locked for violent primates!!!!!!! :guns: :guns:

Gman

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/071505_nw...confession.html

Murder on Camera Case: UPDATE
Suspect Confesses to Another Unsolved Killing

July 15, 2005 --There are dramatic new developments surrounding accused killer Juan Covington who was charged yesterday with the cold-blooded Center City murder of Patricia McDermott.

Action News has learned that Covington has reportedly confessed to a second unsolved killing.

Covington was arraigned overnight and ordered held without bail for the McDermott murder which was captured on surveillance cameras near 9th and Market early the morning of May 17th.

Now comes word that Covington has confessed to a murder mystery dating back to 1998, and formal charges in that case are expected to be approved later Friday.

Lowlife nigger who killed his own cousin in 98
kills white woman in 05

Below is TWO of the known murders that this nigger committed - ONE more murder, and this lowlife nigger scumbag could be classified as a serial killer. Police report they are looking into 'other' murders, in 'other' areas. This nigger very well may be involved in more. Let's hope no other white victims are involved.

The murder in 1998 was of his cousin, yes, the nigger capped his own cousin. And the murder of an innocent white female. The cousin is labeled by the news media, A Man of God. How these less than animals could be considered as Men of God I don't know.

If I am not mistaken when they were pulled from the jungles and fields of Africa they were worshipping satanic forms of black magic such as Voo Doo. None were Christian Bible Thumpers, preaching the word of God, any God.

Aga

r
in, if I am not mistaken, since recorded history, niggers have been considered as Beast of the field Look in the Christian Bible - in the book of Job. No verses calling the nigger arsonist, rapist, looters, murderers and thieves who caused Job so much pain and suffering, as Men of God. No, they were known as Beast of the field. Two legged, two handed beast yet, . . . beast nonetheless.

- - -

The nigger stalks his white female victim

Patricia McDermott's murder caught on video . . .

4720458.jpg

4720459.jpg

4720460.jpg

Then he approaches her . . .

4720462.jpg

Then he shoots the mother
of
two at close range in the head.

4720464.jpg

Patricia McDermott (pictured below).
Another innocent white victim of the feral nigger
beast

4720457.jpg

After the shooting, and murder, the nigger takes off running . . .

4720461.jpg

Police issue composites of the dirty lowdown nigger beast

4720506.jpg

4720507.jpg

Later the police catch him and charge him with not only this murder but, also to a 1998 murder where he shot his nigger cousin all to hell, the nigger the newmedia calls, The Preacherman.

Low
down nigger killer . . .

4729170_200X150.jpg

Artist rendering of nigger in jail . . .

4729956_200X150.jpg

- - -

News stories concerning the lowlife, lying, conniving and treacherously sneaky nigger

. . .

On-camera killing suspect charged in separate 1998 slaying of minister

PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- A man charged in a killing that was videotaped by surveillance cameras has also been charged with fatally shooting a Baptist minister nearly seven years ago during a prayer service.

Authorities are broadening their investigation of Juan Covington, 43.

"We are looking at him for other murders," police Chief Inspector Joseph Fox said. "We are looking at him for other incidents beyond the scope of Philadelphia."

Covington was charged Thursday with fatall

y shooting Patricia McDermott while she was on her way to an early shift as an X-ray technician at Pennsylvania Hospital in May. He was ordered
held without bail.

During the investigation, authorities found evidence that led to the charge filed against Covington on Friday in the unsolved death of his cousin, the Rev. Thomas Lee Devlin.

Devlin, 49, was shot a half-dozen times by a masked gunman who entered the Divine Shepherd Baptist Church while he was holding a prayer meeting in August 1998.

Fox would not say specifically what led police to charge Covington in Devlin's death. He also would not comment on the motive in McDermott's killing.

Authorities said they were led to Covington by tips from people who said he resembled a composite sketch released by police.

http://www.siouxcityjournal.com/articles/2...041000fe300.txt<
br><
br>- - -

Posted on Sun, Jul. 17, 2005

McDermott suspect charged in 1998 killing

Juan Covington, 43, is charged with murder in the shooting of the Rev. Thomas Lee Devlin, his cou
sin.

The man police say confessed to killing hospital technician Patricia McDermott was charged Friday with murdering his own cousin - a Baptist minister gunned down as he preached in 1998 - and is being investigated in other killings and crimes in Philadelphia and beyond, police said.

Chief Inspector Joseph Fox would not say how investigators linked Juan V. Covington, 43, of Logan, to the long-unsolved execution of the Rev. Thomas Lee Devlin, 49, at his sister's home on Old York Road. He would not discuss a motive or say whether tests on two handguns and a shotgun found this week in Covington's North 11th Street home provided the link.

"It will come out at the preliminary hearing," Fox said at a news conference outside Police Headquarters. But, he added, "There
were wit
nesses."

Covington was charged with murder and related offenses in the Devlin slaying. He was arraigned Friday in the McDermott killing and was being held without bail, with a preliminary hearing set for Wednesday.

Thomas
Devlin's mother, the Rev. Mary Devlin of West Mount Airy, was devastated to learn that Covington, her sister's grandson, might be the masked man who burst into the basement of a home and riddled her son with bullets as he stood on a red-carpeted platform leading his weekly prayer service.

"That's family," she said. "It's very hard, very hard."
Devlin said her son had borrowed $2,000 from Covington to get his car out of a repair shop.

"My son owed him some money. Juan called me, and I said, 'Juan, he doesn't have the money, but we'll get the money together.' He didn't call me back."

Then came her son's killing on Aug. 19, 1998, as he led two followers in prayer at
his sister&#
39;s home at 4601 Old York Rd. - less than a mile from where Covington was arrested Tuesday night.

At the time of Devlin's killing, police thought it might be related to a child-custody battle between the preacher and an ex-girlfriend.

"That was my best son. That boy was a man of God," Mary Devlin sai
d. "He [the killer] took part of me when he took that child."

Devlin, one of nine children, was a gifted singer, held a black belt in karate, and had served with the U.S. Coast Guard in Vietnam, according to his family.
Mary Devlin said that after the killing, as friends and family flocked to Devlin's home to comfort her, she was struck that Covington did not come by.

"I got on the phone, and I called him. Juan came after I called, but he didn't say much."
The Rev. David Devlin, Thomas Devlin's brother, said: "I knew Juan from a child. He wasn't raised that way."

Covington, a fired SEPTA driver who
worked for a co
mpany that hauls medical waste from hospitals - including Pennsylvania Hospital, where McDermott worked - was described by neighbors and former coworkers as quiet and quick to take offense.
He drove buses for the transit agency from May 2, 1983, until his discharge on Sept. 20, 2001, for "work-performance issues," according to SEPTA.

During extensive questioning this week at
Police Headquarters, Covington told investigators he stalked McDermott, a radiology technician, because she pushed a cart into him and activated a machine that exposed him to radiation, detectives said.
Investigators said they were uncertain that was the motive.

McDermott, 48, described by those who knew her as a hard worker and devoted mother, had just gotten off the Route 33 bus at Market Street on May 17 and was walking down Ninth Street when a man who had followed her off the bus caught up with her and shot her in the head with a handgun.

Surveillance cameras at the post office
at Ninth and Market
Streets captured the predawn killing. A short time later, surveillance cameras picked up the same man entering Pennsylvania Hospital.

On the 5000 block of North 11th Street, a resident said that the once-neighborly Covington had changed in recent years, barely speaking as he went in and out of the dilapidated twin home he shared with his son, Joseph Bundy, 18, a 2005 graduate of Olney High School.
n
Police are working with law enforcement agencies in other counties to link Covington to other crimes and may expand the search to other cities, Fox said.
Investigators have not recovered the gun that killed McDermott, Fox said. In addition to that weapon, police are "looking for a handful more" that are registered to Covington.

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/lo...ia/12150261.htm

- - -

Alleged Commuter Killer
Faces Second Murder Charge

Suspect Was Subcontractor At Pennsylvania Hospital

The man charged with killing a hospital worker in May as she got off the bus to walk to work is being investigated in the killing of his own cousin in 1998.

The prosecutors' office told NBC 10 News that it has approved charges against Juan Covington in the killing of the Rev. Thomas Devlin, 49, seven years ago.

"It's hard. It's my blood," said David Devl
in, Thomas Devlin's brother.

Sources said Covington confessed to Devlin's killing, NBC 10 News reported. Covington reportedly said he wore a ski mask and shot the minister at least a dozen times while Devlin performed prayer services.

Police said they believe Covington may be involved in other murders in other counties and cities.

Devlin's brother, David spoke exclusively with NBC 10 News about the allegations.

"I knew, being the next oldest son, and growing
up underneath Tom, that it
had to be someone who knew our family, because no one else could get that close," Devlin said.

Investigators said that Covington executed Devlin in the basement of the man's Logan home on Aug. 19, 1998.

"He was lying in a basement suffering from multiple gunshot wounds to the head and the torso. He was subsequently pronounced dead at the scene," said Chief Inspector Joseph Fox, of the Philadelphia Police Department.

Investigators aren't saying how they connected Covington to either shooting, but t
hey did say that they are waiting for ballistic reports to come back on at least three of the guns taken from his home Wednesday night.

Covington Arraigned In Slaying Of X-Ray Technician
Covington was arraigned Friday in Patricia McDermott's slaying. The Center City hospital worker was a mother of two from Elkins Park, Pa.

Complete article here . . .

http://www.nbc1
0.com/news/4720252/detail.html</a>

- - -

PHILADELPHIA, Philadelphia police say they've charged a suspect with a killing caught on surveillance cameras.

Videotape shows a man shooting Patricia McDermott in the head as she walked to work before dawn in mid-May.

Officials say the suspect is a subcontractor at the hospital where McDermott worked as an X-ray technician. Police say they have video of Juan Covington at Pennsylvania Hospital shortly after the shooting, wearing clothes matching those worn by the killer.

A homicide detective
says he's unsure if the victim even knew the suspect.
Investigators released tape shot from cameras mounted on several buildings in the hope someone would recognize the killer.

On the video, the attacker is shown following the 48-year-old woman off the bus and walking alongside her for a moment, before shooting her and running off.

<a href='http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=3594235
]http://www.wav
y.com/Global/story.asp?S=3594235[/url]

- - -

DA Says Video Cameras Solve Crimes -- Including Hospital Worker's Murder

Although Philadelphia police have arrested a Logan man in the on-camera shooting death of hospital technician Patricia McDermott last May in center city, no clear motive has been established.

mcdermott_patricia.jpg

Surveillance video shows McDermott walking down the street after getting off the Route 33 bus near 9th and Market Streets, then the gunman killing her.

Homicide captain Richard Ross says they may have
had encounters, but he does not know for certain that the victim knew the suspect, 43-year-old Juan Covington:

It wasn't a random thing -- senseless just the same.

mcdermott_video2a.jpg

Di
strict attorney Lynne Abraham points ou
t a security camera at the US post office building on the block captured the incident, which led to a composite sketch, and a tip to police.

dzlitem11588.jpg

Abraham (above) acknowledges taking heat about privacy issues:

Anybody who thinks that ought to take a look at what happened with the London bombings. That
happened on their bus and subway systems.

She's adamant: Abraham thinks video cameras should be at strategic points all over the city.

http://www.kyw1060.com/news_story_detail.c...ewsitemid=47796

Dyke looking Jewess above got one thing right - it lead
to the capture of this feral niggabeast . . .

Yahoo message board concerning this story.

I use to post in Yahoo message boards a lot. Under many different ID's.

black_assed_goon, expose_them_all, sir_swm_mo_2, aryan_barbarian, wiggger_da_niggger, welfare_queen, etc etc.

Good thing is - those posters don't like niggers much.

Bad thing is - you get your ID's banned and deleted . . . often.

- - -

Yahoo message board concerning this story.

http://post.news.messages.yahoo.com/bbs?.m...SRud44Dh4rH4A--

Hmm.. the sketches DO make him look like a negrito mestizo. We'll have to see if we ever get a good mugshot to determine whether this suspect is pure nigger or some kind of messed-up blackbean.

Anyway, here's an update WITH the motive for killing this and another confession!

From the Philadelphia Inquirer: Suspect may be tied to 3d [sic] killing (complete article at registration-only link)

Juan V. Covington - who has allegedly confessed to gunning down Patricia McDermott two months ago and a Baptist minister in 1998 - has told detectives he played a role in the shooting death of a man at a North Philadelphia SEPTA subway stop in March, a killing in which a suspect has already been charged, police sources said yesterday.

Investigators are looking into statements Covington, 43, of Logan
, has made about the March 7 killing of Odies Bosket, 36, a father of four. Bosket, who also lived in Logan, was en route to pick up his 3-year-old daughter from the nursery at Philadelphia High School for Girls when he was shot in the head and left side. His body was found at the bottom of the steps at the Broad Street Line's Logan subway stop.

Odies Bosket
4261763_200X150.jpg
(www.newsweek-interactive.net/id/7119329/+Odies+Bosket&hl=en&client=firefox-a]Image link[/url])

Based on eyewitness accounts, another man had emerged as a suspect in Bosket's killing. Morris Wells, who was described as in his 30s, was being held last night on a murder charge.

Police had no immediate plans to charge Covington in the killing, but they s
aid
investigators would look into his story closely. Detectives reinterviewed witnesses last night and planned to conduct ballistics exams.

Covin
gton worked for a company that hauls medical waste from hospitals - including Pennsylvania Hospital, where McDermott, a 48-year-old mother of two, worked. Covington allegedly told investigators that he stalked McDermott because she had exposed him to radiation.

McDermott, who lived in Abington, was shot in the head on Ninth Street in the predawn hours of May 17. The shooting - at close range while she walked to work - and portions of the killer's escape were captured on surveillance cameras. Police say those cameras and composite drawings of the killer done with the help of witnesses led to Covington's arrest last Tuesday. A search of Covington's home yielded a shotgun and several other weapons, which police said would be examined to determine w
hether
they may have been used in other crimes.

------------------------

Covington allegedly told investigators that he stalked McDermott because she had exposed him to radiation.

Well&#
33; Nice of the jewsmedia to sneak the motive for this black-on-white killing into the story like that. Another subman with regressive brain-cell genes.. what else is new?

I am surprised that the groid did not also claim that she called him some racial slur, that is the standard excuse for any primate man to justify murder of any white person. I would like to expose this boon to gunfire or rope burns!!

Gman

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/072005_nw...ngtontrial.html

Covington Held for Trial

July 20, 2005 --A man charged with killing a woman on her way to work and shooting to death his cousin, a minister, seven years ago was ordered to stand trial on two counts of murder Wednesday.

Juan Covington allegedly told investigators he killed X-ray technician Patricia McDermott in May because he thought she was exposing him to radiation. He allegedly said he killed his cousin, a minister, in 1998 because he believed he was involved in witchcraft.

Covington, 43, of the city's Logan neighborhood, was charged last week with shooting McDermott while she was on her way to an early shift as an X-ray technician at Pennsylvania Hospital, a killing caught on tape by surveillance cameras. Covin

gton was a subcontractor at the hospital who picke
d up medical waste, but it's not clear if McDermott knew him.

During the investigation of McDermott's killing, Covington confessed to gunning down the Rev. Thomas Lee Devlin during a prayer meeting, investigators said.

Devlin, 49, was shot a half-dozen times by a masked gunman who entered the Divine Shepherd Baptist Church on Aug. 19, 1998. The gunman walked into the weeknight service, shot Devlin as he stood behind a podium and then ran out.

Police have said they are looking into whether Covington may be involved in other unsolved murders.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/072205_nw_covington.html

Another Confession from Covington

July 22, 2005 --The man charged with the brutal Center City murder of Patricia McDermott has confessed to another crime.

Sources tell us Juan Covington has admitted to shooting a man in the Logan section, in 2003. That man survived.

It could be your worst nightmare. You're walking on the sidewalk in broad daylight on your way to work, when suddenly somebody you don't even know starts shooting at you for no reason. That's what happen to 44-year-old David Stewart.

David Stewart/Logan: "I was walking down the street on the way to work. I had a lemonade on one hand, a hot sausage in the other hand."

It was around 7am, May 20th of 2003. Stewart says he was walk

ing along Ruscomb between 10th and Warnock. He tells Denise James the next
thing he knows this man comes up to him.

"(He) came in between two parked cars. I'm on the pavement, came in between two parked cars, showed me the gun and he pulled it."
Denise: "Did he say anything?"

"Nope."

"Had you seen him prior to that?"

"No."

Stewart says the guy just peppered him with bullets, shooting him 9 times as he lay on the ground. He still has one of the bullet slugs.

"Here, here, he broke my jaw. Arm broke-got a plate in this arm. Leg. Two right here."

Doctors say it's a miracle Stewart survived, but he now uses crutches and a wheel chair.

"Can't work no more."

Denise: "Did you have that before?"

"Wasn't nothing wrong with me."

For over two years now, Stewart had no idea who the man was shot him. Then he saw Covington's pictu
re o
n the news and knew that was the guy. Turns out, Covington lived nearby.

"The man stood over top of me with a gun. I was laying on the ground looking up at him. And he emptied the gun."

Denise: "So you recognized
him when you saw him?"

"I'm quite sure that was him."

Stewart, a humble man who takes life one day at a time is not angry, just glad to be alive. But to this day he's had one burning unrelenting question he's always wanted to ask the man who shot him.

"Why did he shoot me, I mean he didn't know me and I didn't know him."

http://www.nbc10.com/news/4759765/detail.html

Police Think Covington Could Be Linked To 6 Shootings
Ballistics Prove Covington Gun Used In March Killing

POSTED: 5:52 pm EDT July 22, 2005
UPDATED: 6:39 pm EDT July 22, 2005

PHILADELPHIA -- Philadelphia police believe accused killer Juan Covington might be a deadly one-man crime wave.

Police sources tell NBC 10 News that Covington has admitted to killing three people and now he is suspected in three more crimes.

4729170_200X150.jpg

Covington (pictured, left) has already been charged with killing X-ray technician Patricia McDermott on May 17 and his cousin, the Rev. Thomas Devlin, in 1998.

Investigators said that ballistics
r
prove that Covington, 43, used his own gun to shoot and kill 32-year-old Odies Bosket on March 7 at the Logan subway stati
on.

Authorities are looking at dropping charges against Morris Wells, the man police originally arrested in May for Bosket's shooting. NBC 10 News has learned that Wells has already been given bail on the murder charge.

NBC 10 News has also learned that Covington's attorney, Charles Peruto, has asked prosecutors for a deal that could keep Covington off death row.

"If this person could get some mental health treatment and go to a mental health facility, I think that would satisfy everyone," Peruto said.

But the mother of murdered Temple nurse Anne Yuille said it wouldn't satisfy her.

"He shouldn't be saved from anything. That woman didn't stand a chance. My daughter didn't stand a chance. He's just randomly killing people for no reason and you're sick of it," said Olivia Yuille-Sanders.

Anne Yui
lle
was gunned down after leaving work last year. Her murder was never solved and police are now investigating Covington in her slaying.

Police sources also said that ballistics prove
that covington shot David Stewart several times as he walked home from work in 2003.

"By the time I got to 10th Street, the guy approached me, on a bike, between two parked cars, showed the gun (by lifting his shirt), then pulled it, shot it," Stewart said.

Stewart said that he only has one question for Covington.

"I want to ask him, 'Why? Why did he shoot me?' I don't know know him, he don't know me," Stewart said.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=local&id=3575227

Suspected Serial Killer ChargedPHILADELPHIA-October 26, 2005 - New developments this noon in the murder investigation involving suspected serial killer Juan Covington.

wpvi08102005juancovington.jpg

Police were holding a news conference in Center City at noon. Action News has learned that they are announcing formal murder charges accusing Covington of murdering Odies Bosket outside a Logan subway stop in March.
Another man, Morris Wells, was wrongly charged with that murder. Charges against Wells were dropped.

Police tell Action News that 43-year-old Covington has also been charged with shooting another man who came forward after seeing stories

about Covington's arrest for the murder of Pennsylvania Hospital worker, Trish Mcdermott
on May 17th.

Covington to Spend Life Behind Bars
030306-coverington-200.jpg

Juan Covington

March 3, 2006 - A man who was videotaped walking up behind a woman in downtown Philadelphia and shooting her dead last year is going to prison for life.

"Covington is going to spend the rest of his life behind bars and as a family, knowing that, we're satisfied." Trish McDermott's family has found some measure of peace knowing her killer is forever behind bars. Juan Covington pleaded guilty to killing 48-year-old McDermott last May.

The random shooting captured
on surveillance tape shook the City.

Her daughter testified that Covington shattered her life and demanded he look her in the eye to see the person he killed.

Covington also pleaded
guilty to murdering his cousin, Rev. Thomas Devlin in 1998 and fatally shooting 36-year-old Odies Bosket a year ago, near 11th and Ruscomb, that left 43-year-old David Stewart and William Bryant disabled. In all of the cases, Covington pleaded guilty but mentally ill.

Covington's psychotic episodes reportedly date back 15 years.

Ref: Google news search for Juan Covington

Serial Killer Juan Covington Gets Life In Prison

Psychiatric experts are comparing Covington with Son of Sam slayer David Berkowitz and Milwaukee cannibal Jeffrey Dahmer.

Since all NIGGERS are mentally ill, retarded, low !Q, incapable of knowing right from wrong, permanantly insane and basically sub human by any civilized definition when it comes to MURDERING and RAPING human beings, children or GOATS, I suggest they all be given simultanioulsy, large doses of THORAZINE, PROZAC, ZOLOFT, PAXELL, CRACK, METH, PCP, AND COLT 45, WATERMELLON AND KFC, and have a block party outside Bill Clintons harlem whore house when George Sr. and family are there listening to the "nigger in white skin" president do his nigger jazz sax ensemble.

J E W S are encouraged to attend.

Back