Ho ho ho, Zelensky must be nuts if he think Israel will provide Ukraine w. ANYTHING without getting paid for it, suckers

Apollonian

Guest Columnist

Zelensky ‘shocked by lack of support from Israel’​

Link: https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-718016

"I didn't understand what happened. I don't understand why they can't supply us with anti-aircraft missiles. Israel has provided us with nothing. Nothing. Zero."​

By JERUSALEM POST STAFF

Published: SEPTEMBER 23, 2022 19:33
Updated: SEPTEMBER 24, 2022 22:08

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, left, and Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid. (photo credit: Photo edit by Jpost Staff of photos by: Amos Ben Gershom/GPO, REUTERS)

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, left, and Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid.
(photo credit: Photo edit by Jpost Staff of photos by: Amos Ben Gershom/GPO, REUTERS)

Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelensky lashed out at Israel during an interview with French television network TV5Monde on Friday, saying that he was “shocked” by Israel’s lack of support for the Ukrainian war effort.

“I didn’t understand what happened. I don’t understand why they can’t supply us with anti-aircraft missiles, Israel has provided us with nothing. Nothing. Zero.”
"I didn't understand what happened. I don't understand why they can't supply us with anti-aircraft missiles. Israel has provided us with nothing. Nothing. Zero."
Volodymyr Zelensky

“I do not blame the leaders, I state the facts: there were discussions. You can see Russia’s influence on Israel. I understand that they need to protect their country, but according to my intelligence, they continue to export weapons to other countries,” the Ukrainian president said.

This is not the first time that Zelensky points an accusing finger at Israel​

In a speech before the Hebrew University last June, Zelensky spoke with both students and faculty members: “Tell me how you can’t help the victims? You and millions of others in the world. It’s hard for me to be interviewed by journalists from Israel, I simply don’t know what to answer.”

"I [give] thanks to the citizens of Israel and to you for supporting Israel, I [give] thanks for hanging Ukrainian flags in the streets and for all the words of support, but we would also like to receive support from your government," he said.

In March, Zelensky said in an online speech to Knesset members that "in Israel, we know very well that Iron Dome, your missile interception system, is the best. We know that you know how to stand up and protect your interests and also help Ukraine protect the Jews of Ukraine.

"One can often ask why we cannot receive weapons from you, why Israel did not impose serious sanctions on Russia? Why not apply pressure? You have to give answers to these questions and then live with your response. The Ukrainians made a choice 80 years ago, we saved Jews and that is why we have members of Hasidei Olam among us," The Ukrainian president said.

Ukrainian ambassador lashes out at Liberman​

Ukrainian Ambassador to Israel Yevgen Kornichuk also lashed out – at Finance Minister Avigdor Liberman following what he called his "neutrality" regarding the war between Russia and Ukraine during an interview with Newsru on Wednesday.

Following Liberman's interview about the war, in which he did not directly condemn Russian actions in Ukraine, Kornichuk said that "it is unthinkable that Liberman would not strongly condemn the attacking side."

"Ukraine was dragged by Russia into this bloody war and our citizens are paying a very heavy price every single day," the ambassador said in a statement on Wednesday. "I am shocked by Mr. Liberman's indifference toward the crimes that the Ukrainian people have experienced at the hands of the Russians."

Zelenskyy ‘shocked’ by Israel’s failure to give Ukraine weapons​

Link: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022...ed-by-israels-failure-to-give-ukraine-weapons

[vid at site link, above]

Kyiv has been asking for air defence systems and other arms from Israel since shortly after the war started in February.

Israel Launches Airstrikes On Gaza

Ukraine has specifically requested Israel's Iron Dome anti-missile batteries for its fight against Russia - but to no avail [AP]
Published On 25 Sep 202225 Sep 2022

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy says he is “in shock” at Israel’s failure to give Kyiv anti-missile systems to help counter Russian attacks.
The president has been asking for the weapons since shortly after the war started in February. Zelenskyy mentioned Israel’s Iron Dome system, often used to intercept rockets fired by Palestinian fighters in Gaza.

KEEP READING​

list of 4 itemslist 1 of 4

Iran responds to Ukraine diplomatic demotion over Russia drones

list 2 of 4

Ukraine war overshadows other global crises at UN, critics say

list 3 of 4

Russia-Ukraine war: List of key events, day 213

list 4 of 4

What if Vladimir Putin used nuclear weapons in Ukraine?

end of list
“I don’t know what happened to Israel. I’m honestly, frankly – I am in shock because I don’t understand why they couldn’t give us air defences,” he said.
Zelenskyy’s comments were stronger than those he made in March when he chided Israel for its reluctance to send weapons. At the time, Israel was non-committal, saying it would help Ukraine as much as it could.
Zelenskyy made the latest remarks in an interview with French reporters on Wednesday and his office released a recording on Saturday.

‘Stating the facts’​

Israel, which has condemned the Russian invasion, is wary of straining ties with Moscow, a powerbroker in neighbouring Syria where Israeli forces frequently launch attacks on what they say are pro-Iranian fighters.
In the same light, Israel sent humanitarian aid to Ukraine and expressed support for its people, but the government did not join international sanctions against Russia.
Russia in the past accused Israel of supporting “neo-Nazis” in Ukraine.
“I understand – they have a difficult situation, regarding the situation with Syria and Russia,” Zelenskyy said, adding he was not making accusations.
“I am stating the facts. My conversations with the Israeli leadership have done nothing to help Ukraine.”

In a phone call with Zelenskyy on September 1, Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid said he and his counterpart “talked about the fighting situation in Ukraine”, and he expressed his “condolences for the dead and injured in the war”.
Lapid said he has called for “a diplomatic solution to end the fighting” in Ukraine.

Zelensky Has to Tell Joe Biden to Follow Him After Taking Group Photo at NATO Summit (VIDEO)​

By Cristina Laila Jul. 12, 2023 11:20 am

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/zelensky-has-tell-joe-biden-follow-him-after/

[see vids at site link, above]

0-947.jpg

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky had to tell Joe Biden to follow him after taking a group photo at the NATO Summit in Lithuania.
Ukraine is not a NATO member but Zelensky was front and center in his signature olive green t-shirt and stole the show.
Joe Biden participated in a family photo with world leaders.

Biden looked weak and confused.

Read: Dr. Peter McCullough On "The Holy Grail Of COVID-19 Vaccine Detoxification"

Zelensky had to tell Biden to follow him after taking the group photo.
God help us.

WATCH: [see site link, above, top]

Back