Hysteria--Or Abstract Dramatics?--Like Pike, Don't

Apollonian

Guest Columnist
Hysteria--Or Abstract Dramatics?--Like Pike, Don't Give Up
(Apollonian, 29 Dec [fm original] Oct 05)

The question is whether, in view of his below-copied [omitted for this edition] 11 Sep "alert," our good comrade, Rev. Ted Pike, is being hysterical--or merely legitimately dramatic?--and what does it all portend, anyway? My thesis is it (Pike's "alert") is legitimate drama portending further reduction to absurd. Things evidently have to start really hurting a lot of people before people as whole take notice, eh?

Hence we patriots can continue to most effectively work in forming the coming mentality for the coming historical circumstances, and we do this best by utilizing the New Testament (NT) Conspiracy Template most readily available featuring Christian aesthetic parallel with purest reason, this against Jew lies and insanity, though so

sublime and infernal--and, unfortunately for
t
he world, its people, and history, so successful.

I know I live at a homeless shelter in Corpus Christi Tx. [this was back in Oct--I'm now, Dec 05, at shelter in Tucson, Az], and these folks here probably don't even know what's going on--there's certainly no special alarm among them. But life requires motivation and at least a little drama--the great virtue of NT, especially as applied in present-day.

I'd say our folk here at the shelter rather represent to some significant extent the great "goyim" among the vast people, in all their passivity of mind and emotion, who must, too often I'm afraid, be herded and guided, "treated" by means of leadership.

And of course, ultimately, these folk will be led by either the Pharisaic-Sadducean conspiratorial component and complex (of society) or the true Christian, otherwise objective-subjective dichotomy in Spenglerian historical cycle.

<
br> Unfortunately, these people here [like at the shelter where I
am currently],
nice as they are, seem to be Southern Baptists or closely related, and that means "Judeo-Christian," thinking they ought to follow along with the Jews, mistaking modern-day "Isreal" for the same Biblic "Israelites," for another example.

And nothing could be further fm the truth, Jews in no way being same as ancient "Israelites," an incredible, disgusting hoax-fraud, among all the others, like the holohoax. THIS CALLS FOR A GREAT CULTURAL EXORCISM. Ted Pike does his best, and indeed what he does is absolutely necessary. But we true patriots need more, more than the mere artistic dramatics and stylizations of birdman, Linder/VNN, or Rich Brooks.

Thus one compares the efforts of Ted Pike versus and in comparison to such as Alex Linder of VanGuard News Network.com (VNN) and Rich Brooks at WhiteAlert.com, also the "birdman" at thebirdman.org.
These
aforemen
tioned are notable artists, true; it's just their informational virtues should be improved, especially in way
of serious dia
lectic; they've stagnated too complacently.

For what we surely need is a serious DIALECTIC our people can follow for understanding in order to overthrow the Jews and the "Sadducean" gentile element which conspires so successfully so far, against the people, Constitution, and nation, all of these nominally led by such as Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, et al., front-men and decoys for oligarchal-Pharisaic masterminds as at the Federal Reserve Bank (Fed) counterfeiting instrument-institution.

And again, I point out the easy, cultural, historical, etc. analytic provided by NT conspiracy analytic/template, the Jew-Sadducean-elder-"scribe" (lawyer) conspiracy which killed Christ, approved by the Roman imperialist gentile authority. For history, as it is cyclic, can be compared by way of cultural-historic parallels; we have on
e presently
before our
very eyes.

Thus Jews-Sadducees hate "conspiracy-theory," as of Christian NT, and slander the truth as "hate," literally th
e crucifixtion
of truth, no less than God and Christ. Eliminating "hate"-censorship is an outstanding local issue for all citizens and students, a brilliant opportunity to smash and bash the holohoax lies. Note NT introduces a new kind of God, not the lusting lecherous monster featured in Old Testament (OT, as in Books of Hosea, Ezekiel, Song of Songs), one who worships a people, the "Israelites," in collectivistic manner, etc.

And thus any effective overall reform for national, political leadership needs be preceded within the Christian camp by the clearest and most forthright rejection of Judaism and the conspiratorial anti-Christian power structure, the overthrow of the Fed counterfeiting scam and evermore destructive cancer destroying the people, for foremost example. Jews are anti-Christs
and must be rec
ognized honestl
y as such. NT is revolution upon OT.

Indeed, we patriots must sell and present this overthrow of the Fed and resultant "collapse" of its putrid Pharisaic "mon
etary syst
em" as a great liberating action and prospect. Currently, we risk being taken further down the Orwellian road of "perpetual warfare...," as in 1984.

Unfortunately the people, like the Romans of old, too easily find themselves distracted in various addictions to such as modern forms of "bread and circuses." But we must not give up, either as patriots or Christians. Ted Pike does his best, but now aforementioned Alex Linder, Rich Brooks, and the mighty birdman must do their parts to present informational dialectic continuing to inform and instruct the people to be ready for the necessary showdown upcoming and inevitable--this means speaking in serious terms regarding that crucial Christian aesthetic component/parallel for philosophy, hence NT
Conspiracy analyti
c.

CONC
LUSION: Mere art and its stylings are not enough; we need rather the sort of incisive information and dialectic which produces success. Christianity and reason complement one another most perfectly, aesthet
ic and
philosophy against Pharisaism, lies, and insanity. Honest elections and death to the Fed.

Apollonian, combat-scholar/theologican, part-time exorcist, Christian-patriot

Ref: Google search for "Ted Pike"

Google search for "by Ted Pike"

Back