Inhumane nigger kills 10 little harmless defenseless puppies

Rasp

Senior Editor
Inhumane nigger kills 10 little harmless defenseless puppies

Why would a nigger brutally kill 10 pups?
Was it their breed? Was he mad at a bitchfriend? It's unclear as he eludes arrest in St. Paul

One by one, a nigger plucked 10 puppies from a basket and snapped their necks or slammed them against the pavement.

He threw each lifeless dog into a garbage bin Tuesday night in the parking lot of a St. Paul apartment complex. Horrified onlookers cried and tried to stop him.

"The look on his face, it scared me," said Kimberly Brown, who was driving by with her 2-year-old daughter during the killings and stopped to ask the nigger whether she could take the rest of the puppies. "It's something I wish I would have never, ever seen, and I probably will never fo
rget."

230535922877.jpg

Monica Smith, 15, talks about how she witnessed a nigger killing 10 puppies and tossing them in the dumpster in the background

Police are still looking for the nigger, who a witness said might have killed the pit-bull-mix puppies because he was upset they weren't pure bred, said St. Paul police spokesman Tom Walsh.

Other witnesses said the nigger often argued with his bitchfriend, who lives in the apartment building at 300 Johnson Parkway that was the scene of the killings. After he killed the puppies, he threatened to hurt his bitchfriend as he had the animals, the witnesses said.

Domestic violence often goes hand-in-hand with animal cruelty, said Mike Fry, executive director of Animal Ark in Hastings, which bills itself as the largest no-kill shelter in the Twin Cities.

"The fundamental psychological problems of violence against animals and
against humans is the same," he said. "It's really about control and dominance."

Police have talked to the bitchfriend, but she isn't cooperating with them in finding the nigger, Walsh said.

The nigger had been outside the apartment building with his brother, a cousin, his bitchfriend and his bitchfriend's mother before the dogs were killed, witnesses said. They said he is the owner of a female pit bull who reportedly gave birth July 24.

When the dog was pregnant, 15-year-old Monica Smith's mother had inquired about buying a puppy for her. Another apartment building resident, Carroll Paynes, asked just before the killings how much to buy one.

The nigger came out Tuesday night carrying a plastic container that resembled a hamper with the litter of 10 puppies inside, witnesses said.

The bitchfriend and the man's brother were trying to take the container away from the nigger, said Paynes, who said she watched from her balcony as the incident unfolded.

The nigger was
apparently angry with his bitchfriend, witnesses said.

"The bitchfriend said, 'I'll take the puppies to Petco. You don't have to do this,' " said Smith, who also saw the killings from a balcony.

The nigger pushed the bitch aside and stalked over to the garbage bin, witnesses said. Smith said the bitchfriend's mother said: "He's not going to do anything, he just wants attention."

The teenigger said she thought the nigger was going to throw the basket away. What happened instead was "so fast, we were just stunned," Smith said. "You could tell he was thinking whether he should do it or not. He held the first one up and looked at its face."

The Legislature passed a bill in 2001 that made serious cases of animal cruelty a felony.

"This is precisely the kind of case we were talking about," said Sen. Don Betzold, DFL-Fridley, who sponsored the bill in the Senate. "We had some of the weakest animal cruelty laws in the country. If you went out and deliberately killed your neig
hbor's pet, it was a misdemeanor."

Witnesses to Tuesday's killings said they hoped the nigger is caught and prosecuted.

Paynes briefly thought about exacting justice on her own. When she saw what was happening, she said she rushed inside to put on her shoes and to get a knife.

"I wanted to hurt him," she said, describing how she cried as it was happening. "I have a lot of sympathy for animals."

Paynes' mother took the knife away from her, she said.

When it was all over, the nigger and his bitchfriend left, witnesses said.

Smith went to the garbage bin before police arrived to see whether any of the puppies were alive. Inside, the puppies were silent and still, except for one whose belly was moving, as if it was breathing. But they were all dead when police arrived.

"Why would someone do that to an animal?" Smith asked. "He didn't have to do that to those puppies."

The suspook

Witnesses described the nigger who killed the 10 puppies as 1
8 to 20 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall and 150 pounds. He is black, had long hair in braids, had a gap in his teeth and was said to have eyes that are askew. He was wearing a blue jersey with yellow letters.

What a horrible story.

Ten niglets ... that I could see ... but puppies?

This nigger needs to die.

Back