Jane Fonda, Rosie O'Donnell and Gloria Steinem....

3 Ks

Registered
...Team Up For a New Radio Network

Today Show Invites on 'Legendary' Jane Fonda to Promote New Radio Network
:barf9:
2006-0912-NBCTodayFonda.jpg

Jane Fonda, Rosie O'Donnell and Gloria Steinem team up for a new radio network and NBC's Today, not surprisingly, is ready to promote it. The Today show invited on the "legendary Jane Fonda," as Ann Curry called her, to plug the new Women's Radio Network this morning. In fact the Today cast couldn't contain their excitement for the "sometimes controversial" activist.

Curry: "By the way Jane Fonda, you look great. You look marvelous."

Lauer: "Yikes! She looks fantastic doesn't she?:barf12: I don't think she can hear us otherwise she'd be saying thank you."

Aft
er he was done gushing over her looks, Lauer eventually got around to asking about her latest project, but he didn't blink when she claimed her new network with Gloria Steinem and Rosie O'Donnell has "no political agenda" at all:

Lauer: "Let's talk about women for a second, okay."

Jane Fonda: "Yes, thank you."

Lauer: "You're starting the Women's Radio Network and a statistic that I found kind of, kind of startling. Women ages 25 to 54 listen to 10 percent less radio today than they did just seven years ago. Why is that?"

Fonda: "Women are leaving radio because radio has left women. 95 percent of radio programmers are men. 85 percent of general managers in radio are men. In order to know how to program for your audience, you have to look like your audience. You have to live like your audience, you have to empathize with your audience and men just don't know how to do it so this is the first all-women-owned, women-managed radio."

Lauer: "So what are y
ou going to present in terms of content? Is this gonna be like Lifetime television was years ago? Is this lifestyle, relationship, romance or is this politics? What is this? What's, what's it gonna be?"

Fonda: "It's gonna be everything. We, we did, last fall in '05 we did some very interesting research, very extensive research and women, number one they want current events including global issues for women. They want to laugh and laugh, laugh doesn't mean fluff. Laugh can be healing. Laugh, laugh is what you do when something really touches a chord with you. Laugh is, can laugh of recognition. Women want to laugh and our, and our first morning drive talk is three women stand-up comics that are also very smart and can talk about current events and be funny about it."

Lauer: "But let me mention, so you're on the board of this. By, you're not planning on doing any on-air stuff right now? Maybe?"

Fonda: "Well I want to do a regular, once-a-week appearance, yeah."

Lauer: "Okay but right now you're behind the scenes board member. Gloria Steinem is on the board of this, Rosie O'Donnell. People may look at those names and say there's a political agenda here?"

Fonda: "All they have to do is listen to our radio and they'll know that there is no political agenda,:rolleyes: www.greenstonemedia.net. We're streaming and you can hear us and really women across the board, conservative women as well as liberal women and men have found something that the like on our shows."

http://channels.isp.netscape.com/ne...ff/story/0001/20061123/0453001289.htm&sc=1401

Walters: O'Donnell-Ripa Feud Is Over

NEW YORK (AP) - Barbara Walters said Wednesday all is now "well with the world'' following a flare-up earlier this week between bull dyke Rosie O'Donnell and Kelly Ripa on "The View.'' Ripa called in to the ABC daytime talk show after co-host O'Donnell accused her of making a homophobic comment to Clay Aiken, a guest host on "Live With Regis and Kelly.''

Aiken covered Ripa's mouth with his $hit-covered hand during an interview on Friday's show. Ripa, 36, pushed his hand away.

``Oh, I'm in trouble,'' said the 27-year-old ``American Idol'' star, to which Ripa responded, ``No, I just don't - I don't know where that hand's been, honey.'' :rotfl:

O'Donnell bellowed Tuesday on ``The View'': ``If that was a straight man, if that was a cute man, if that was a guy that she didn't question his sexuality, she would have said a different thing.''

Ripa said O'Donnell misunderstood her remark.

``He's shaking hands with everybody in the audience. I mean, it's cold and flu season. That's what I meant,'' she grovelled. ``And to imply that it's anything homophobic is outrageous, you fat pig , and you know better.''

``I understand cold and flu season,'' O'Donnell replied. ``I'm just saying from where I sit as a gay person in the world, I have to tell you, that's how it came off to me.''

Aiken has been the target of speculation about his sexuality. Tabloid reports earlier this year suggested he had a gay affair. Aiken has never directly addressed the rumors.

Roger Widynowski, Aiken's spokesman at RCA Records, declined comment on the Ripa-O'Donnell flare-up when contacted by The Associated Press.

nOn Wednesday's ``The View,'' Walters said, ``Rosie O'Donnell is one of the kindest, most sensitive people I know. :barf1: And so is our friend Kelly Ripa. And Rosie and Kelly talked yesterday after the show. Rosie and Clay Aiken have talked. And all is well with the world, and all is well with them.''

Walters said her speech was unrehearsed and that O'Donnell was unaware she was going to say something.

http://www.nbc10.com/entertainment/10423023/detail.html

Britney's Underwear Incident Riles Rosie
'View' Co-Host Bothered By Singer's Public Behavior

POSTED: 2:03 pm EST November 29, 2006

10423159_240X180.jpg

NEW YORK -- In response to a revealing paparazzi picture, Rosie O'Donnell wants Britney Spears to start wearing underwear and to stop hanging out with Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan.

Web Site: 1st Incident | 2nd Incident (Site may be offensive to some.)
Survey: What's Up With Britney?

Spears has been photographed more than once lately without underpants. The paparazzi has gotten an eyeful a couple times as Spears got out of vehicles and spread her legs in full view of cameras.

O'Donnell said on "The View" that Spears should move in with her, her partner Kelli and their kids so she could have a "stable family around her."

Co-host Joy Behar doesn't think that's a good idea because she said Spears would be a "bad influence" on the kids. O'Donnell disagreed.

Barbara Walters asked O'Donnell if Spears does move in, "Are you going to get her to wear underwear?":lol:

Spears and Hilton spent most of the holiday week partying at one hot spot or another -- bombarded by photographers. At one point, Lohan was with them, and another time it was the Olsen twins. Sometimes Spears brought along her son Sean Preston when they went shopping.

Spears has now joined Lohan and Hilton in getting caught without underwear by the paparazzi.

O'Donnell said Victoria's Secret should send them all some panties because "they need to be kept a secret down there."

Spears is in the process of divorcing her second husband, Kevin Federline. They have two children together.

Fat, ugly rug-muncher angers ching-chong chinks

Fat, ugly rug-muncher angers ching-chong chinks

Group not satisfied with Rosie's apology

NEW YORK - Rosie O'Donnell says she's sorry for mocking spoken Chinese on "The View," but an association that represents journalists from diverse ethnic and racial backgrounds, including Chinese American, says it wasn't enough.

In a Dec. 5 segment, O'Donnell joked about how Danny DeVito's recent - and seemingly drunken - appearance on the ABC daytime talk show had become international news.

"You know, you can imagine in China it's like `ching chong, ching chong chong, Danny DeVito, ching chong chong chong, drunk, "The View," ching chong,'" the 44-year-old comedian said.

On Thursday's show, she told the audience: "To say ching chong to someone is very offensive, and some Asian people have told me it's as bad as the n-word. Which I was like, `Really? I didn't know that.'"

Karen Lincoln Michel, president-elect of Unity: Journalists of Color Inc., said O'Donnell's remarks "really didn't sound like an apology to me."

Lincoln Michel said Unity was waiting for Barbara Walters, who created the show, to respond to a letter asking her to publicly acknowledge that O'Donnell's remarks were "patently offensive."

"I think by allowing Rosie O'Donnell's cheap jabs at Chinese Americans to go unchecked, then the network is essentially condoning racial and ethnic slurs," Lincoln Michel told the AP in a phone interview.

Unity said it represents more than 10,000 journalists nationwide.

"You know it was never (my) intent to mock," O'Donnell said on Thursday's show, "and I'm sorry for those people who felt hurt or were teased on the playground."

"But I'm also gonna give you a fair warning that there's a good chance I'll do something like that again, probably in the next week - not on purpose. Only 'cause it's how my brain works."

O'Donnell characterized her accent as "Chinese, Asian, pseudo-Japanese, sounded a little Yiddish ..."

Re: Fat, ugly rug-muncher angers ching-chong chinks

Karen Lincoln Michel, president-elect of Unity: Journalists of Color Inc., said O'Donnell's remarks "really didn't sound like an apology to me."

That's right! Never accept that liberal bull dyke's apology! Make her grovel like Kramer! After all, she would never accept one from a conservative.

Trump Calls Rosie 'Fat Slob'

http://www.newsnet5.com/home-backup/10581457/detail.html

10582198_240X180.jpg

War Of Words Erupts Over Miss USA Controversy
December 21, 2006

NEW YORK -- The Miss USA partying episode has led to a war of words between Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump. O'Donnell told her audience on ABC's "The View" Wednesday that Trump's news conference Tuesday with Miss USA Tara Conner had annoyed her "on a multitude of levels" and called him on his own personal misgivings.

"Left the first wife, had an affair, left the second wife, had an affair. Had kids both times, but he's the moral compass for 20-year-olds in America," O'Donnell said, as the audience erupted in laughter. "Donald, sit and spin, my friend."

Trump, who is the co-owner of the pageant, fiercely responded to O'Donnell's comments in the newspaper.

"This woman is totally out of control," Trump told the Daily News. "I'm worth billions of dollars, and I have to listen to this fat slob?"

Trump also knocked O'Donnell's personal appearance on "The View" during her criticism of him.

"When I saw the tape, I said, 'You'd better be careful or I'll send one of my friends over to take your girlfriend!'" Trump told The News. "I imagine it would be pretty easy to take her girlfriend away, considering how Rosie looks."

Trump was also annoyed over O'Donnell calling him a "snake oil salesman" and claimed that he went bankrupt but "didn't have to pay."

"I never went bankrupt, but she said I went bankrupt. So probably I'll sue her because it would be fun," Trump told the syndicated television show "The Insider."

Trump also threatened to sue O'Donnell.

"I'd like to take some money out of her fat-ass pockets," Trump told the show.

Trump also said her talk show didn't get ratings and her magazine was a "total disaster."

http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/ah3204.shtml

Trump To Rosie: You're Sued!

NEW YORK, NY (December 20, 2006) -- Donald Trump is set to sue "The View" host Rosie O'Donnell, Access Hollywood can reveal.

Earlier this afternoon Trump announced he is filing suit against the TV talk show host. "She says things that come to her mouth, she's not smart, she's crude, she's ignorant and to be honest I look forward to suing Rosie," he told our cameras. "I'm gonna sue her and I look forward to it. She's really very dangerous for the show."

Trump declined to elaborate on the details of his proposed legal filings, but added O'Donnell will understand his reasoning. "Rosie will find out what we're suing her for. She knows what we're suing her for," he said adding the lawsuit is already in the works. "It's something I look very forward to," he added.

Earlier today, Rosie attacked Trump, branding him a "snake-oil salesman" and calling his staging of a press conference, in which he decided to allow Miss USA, Tara Conner to keep her crown a publicity stunt. Trump allowed Conner to keep her title Tuesday following a wave of reports and criticism over her engagement in underage drinking.

"Because his show ”�’The Apprentice' is starting again in January, he held a big press conference to see if he was going to allow Miss USA, such a prestigious title," Rosie said on "The View" while rolling her eyes. "It's basically a model competition . . . They have one question in Miss USA, yeah and they're like ”�’I'd like to cure cancer and end world hunger – and then I'd like to go to Studio 54 and do some crack.'" (Bull dykes can be vicious!)

Rosie continued her rant lashing out at Donald Trump's decision to give Tara Conner a second chance. "There he is, hair looping, going everyone, everyone deserves a second chance," she began. "He's the moral authority? Left the first wife, had an affair, left the second wife, had an affair, had kids both times, but he's the moral compass for twenty year olds in America. Donald, sit and spin, my friend."

She also said she expected him to sue her but added "he'll probably be bankrupt by that time so I won't have to worry."

In turn, Trump, who became aware of the Rosie comments earlier this morning, branded her "a loser." "Rosie's been a loser for a long time," he told Access. Her magazine failed, she got sued. She folded up like a tent.":p

He also sent a stern warning over O'Donnell's outburst and suggested she watch her partner.

"Rosie is somebody out of control who really just doesn't have it and she ought to be careful because I'll send one of my friends to pick up her girlfriend and I think it would be very easy," he said.:lol:

Executive Producers of "The View," Bill Geddie and Barbara Walters weighed in on the verbal fracas releasing this statement, earlier today. "Both Rosie and Donald are high-spirited, opinionated people. Donald has been a friend of "The View" for many years and Rosie, of course, is our enormously popular moderator.:confused: We cherish them both and hope the New Year brings calm and peace."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,238017,00.html

She Said, He Said: Name-Calling the Rosie and Donald Way
Thursday, December 21, 2006

1_63_miss_teen_usa3.jpg

Aug. 16: Miss Teen USA Katie Blair, right, poses with Miss USA Tara Conner, center, and Miss Universe Zuleyka Rivera in Palm Springs, Calif.

On Wednesday, "The View" co-host Rosie O'Donnell expressed her dismay over Donald Trump's news conference with Miss USA Tara Conner, saying it had annoyed her "on a multitude of levels."

The real-estate mogul countered on "Access Hollywood," saying he would sue O'Donnell and have someone seduce her girlfriend.

The following are excerpts from their tit-for-tat comments:

O'Donnell on Trump:

"This young girl, Tara Conner, how old is she? 20? 21. She went out and she was partying. She's from Kentucky. She went to New York and she was hanging out at all the parties, doing what Paris and Lindsay do — you know, dancing, whatever.

"And so he held a press conference on whether or not she was going to retain her crown.

"And then she started to cry, going 'I just want to thank Donald for giving me a second chance.'

"And there he is, hair looping, going 'Everyone deserves a second chance. I'm going to give her a second chance.'

"He annoys me on a multitude of levels. He's the moral authority? Left the first wife, had an affair, left the second wife, had an affair. Had kids both times, but he's the moral compass for 20-year-olds in America.

"He inherited a lot of money, wait a minute, and he's been bankrupt so many times where he didn't have to pay. ... I just think that this man is sort of like one of those, you know, snake oil salesmen in 'Little House on the Prairie.'"

Trump on O'Donnell:

"Well Rosie is a loser. Rosie’s been a loser for a long time. Her magazine failed. She got sued. She folded up like a tent. It was too bad.

"Everything about Rosie, and I watch her — and actually somebody sent me a clip of what she said — Rosie is somebody out of control who really just doesn’t have it. And she ought to be careful cause I’ll send one of my friends to pick up her girlfriend, and I think it would be very easy.

"Rosie’s first show had very poor ratings, and at the end she was doing very badly because the public got tired of her, and Rosie is somebody you get tired of.

"But her show did very poorly. Her magazine, I think it was called Rosie, was a total failure. Rosie is a failure.

"Ultimately she will be a loser and you watch. Watch what happens to 'The View.' I will bet the ratings very shortly will start going down. People can’t stand watching her. She’s both unattractive inside and out. She’s got some big problems.

"Well you know what, I’m worth $5 billion plus — by a lot. And Rosie said Trump went bankrupt. I never went bankrupt. She’ll say anything that comes to her unattractive mouth. She said I went bankrupt. I’m worth much more than $5 billion.

"She said lots of things. She said the Miss USA pageant was the small sister to Miss America. Miss America was thrown off the air. It’s on cable. It’s on a small cable network. And the Miss USA is getting great ratings and most importantly, it’s on network television. It’s on NBC.

"So she says things that come to her mouth. She’s not smart. She’s crude. She’s ignorant, and to be honest, I look forward to suing Rosie.

"I’m going to sue her and I look forward to it. She’s really very dangerous for the show. Now the people on the show don’t like her, the people that watch don’t like her and let’s see what happens.

"She’ll find out. She’ll find out. Rosie will find out what we’re suing her for. She knows what we’re suing her for. It’s something I look very forward to. ...

"In the case of Tara I wanted to give her a second chance and I thought it was important and somebody like Rosie doesn’t take it seriously because Rosie doesn’t have sensibility.

"Well look, Rosie is a very unattractive woman. I’m saying something. I’m not a politician so I’m not running for office so I can say it. I’m mean, Rosie is a very unattractive woman but as unattractive as she is on the outside, she’s even worse on the inside, and she’s very lucky to have a nice girlfriend.:rotfl:

"I think you better hold onto your girlfriend Rosie because if you lose her, you’ll never be able to get another one."

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12222006/tv/getting_uglier_tv_michael_starr.htm

GETTING UGLIER
THAT ANIMAL': TRUMP
By MICHAEL STARR

tv115d.jpg

Rosie mimicking Donald on "The View" started it.December 22, 2006 --

DONALD Trump ramped up his attacks on Rosie O'Donnell yesterday - calling her an "animal" as their showbiz feud entered its third day.

"Barbara Walters, in my opinion, rues the day she put that animal on her show," Trump said during an interview on Fox News Channel, alluding to O'Donnell's being hired to co-host "The View."

Trump called O'Donnell a "fat slob" and a "bully," among other choice remarks, in talking to The Post yesterday.

"Here's the story: She is an extremely unattractive person who doesn't understand the truth," Trump said.

"I think she's a terrible person," he said. "I can look at people and see what they are. She has an extremely low aptitude, in my opinion . . . and has failed at everything she's done."

Walters, for her part, refused to get sucked into the Trump-O'Donnell fight.

"I'm sorry there is friction between Donald and Rosie," she said in a statement. "That said, I do not regret for one moment my choice to hire Rosie O'Donnell."

Trump's verbal blasts were the latest salvo in the brouhaha that erupted Tuesday on "The View," when O'Donnell called Trump a "snake-oil salesman" for giving hard-partying Miss USA, Tara Conner, a second chance.

(Trump owns the Miss USA pageant.)

On Wednesday, Trump threatened to sue O'Donnell for claiming in her rant that he went bankrupt, among other things.

"I never went bankrupt," Trump said yesterday. "To have that fat slob say I went bankrupt . . . she's a bully and she sucker-punches people."

O'Donnell mostly ignored the controversy on "The View" yesterday, pointing out girlfriend Kelli Carpenter in the audience.

She then said, "Here's my comment to him [Trump]" and made a sour face.

"She folded," Trump said. "She didn't say a word other than 'My girlfriend's here.' "

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12282006/tv/now__hes_a_pimp_tv_michael_starr.htm

NOW, HE'S A 'PIMP'
NASTY ROSIE-TRUMP FEUD REFUSES TO DIE
By MICHAEL STARR

Barbara Walters' peace efforts went down in flames yesterday when Rosie went after Donald Trump again, comparing him to a "pimp."

December 28, 2006 -- THE holiday cease-fire between Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump ended with new bombs dropped yesterday.

O'Donnell, who'd been quiet since her nasty spat began with Trump last week, called him "the comb over" on her blog yesterday - and suggested he was acting like a "pimp" for Miss USA, Tara Conner.

"a young girl in nyc," O'Donnell wrote in a poetic, no-punctuation (nigger) style she uses on her rosie.com website.

"meets a pimp
he cons her into a life of illusion
she works for him
no fun - no f---g - no life:eek:
she is owned
when she sneaks out on her own
to party the night away
he freaks
he roughs her up a bit
shames her in front of the others
teaches her to behave
for his own benefit"

"The View" is in repeats this week and bull dyke Rosie was not immediately available to comment.

The timing of the posting was curious, coming days after Trump's last blast at O'Donnell last Thursday night on "Larry King Live."

The celebrity feud - one of the most bitter in recent memory - was in danger of going away until now.

"Rosie got mentally beaten up by me," Trump told The Post yesterday, "because she's a mental midget, a low-life.

"I think she's got a death wish."

The feud began last week on "The View" when O'Donnell accused Trump of being a "snake-oil salesman" for the way he handled the hard-partying Miss USA affair.

After Trump responded with blasts of his own, calling her a "fat slob" and an "animal" on several TV shows, Rosie chose not to respond.

Instead, she simply made a face on "The View" the following day.

Barbara Walters, creator and co-owner of "The View," has pointedly not taken sides in the battle, saying both Trump and O'Donnell are friends.

The Post's Cindy Adams has even reported that Walters tried to patch up the fuss with some e-mails.

Evidently, her peace efforts did not work. :tongue:

"It's too bad a degenerate is able to get away with things like that," Trump said yester- day. "I met Tara the night of the pageant and didn't see her again until she got into trouble."

On her blog, Rosie wrote:

"so what happens
when u say the emperor
has no clothes
the comb over goes ballistic
via phone to Mr. King"
"i imagine it is interesting
as celeb feuds tend 2b
so here r my thoughts . . .
"beauty pageants where women were paraded around
judged valuable or not
by old white men.
it is always old white men." (Rather than fat, dumb, ugly, obnoxious lesbians?)

http://www.wftv.com/entertainment/10663266/detail.html

Walters Defends Cowhead Rosie In Trump Feud
'View' Host Denies Rumors Of Not Wanting Rosie On Show

POSTED: 2:45 pm EST January 3, 2007

NEW YORK -- Barbara Walters is back from vacation with two denials -- one about Rosie O'Donnell and one about Donald Trump.

Walters told her audience on "The View" Wednesday that she never told Trump she didn't want O'Donnell on the show, as Trump claimed.

"Nothing could be further from the truth," Walters said.

O'Donnell and Trump have been feuding since he gave Miss USA a second chance after allegations of underage drinking. It began with O'Donnell's rant about Trump on "The View."

"Left the first wife, had an affair, left the second wife, had an affair. Had kids both times, but he's the moral compass for 20-year-olds in America," O'Donnell said.

Trump responded harshly to O'Donnell's words through several media outlets. In the newspaper, Trump said, "This woman is totally out of control. I'm worth billions of dollars, and I have to listen to this fat slob?"

O'Donnell is on vacation from "The View" this week and upon her return, Walters said, "We will all welcome her back with open arms."

"She has brought a new vitality to this show, and the ratings prove it," Walters said of O'Donnell,

Walters also asked her to read a statement denying that Trump had ever filed for "personal bankruptcy," but that "several of his casino companies have filed for business bankruptcies."

"They're out of bankruptcy now," Walters said.

O'Donnell had mooed on the show that Trump had been "bankrupt so many times."

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01092007/gossip/pagesix/pagesix.htm

ROSIE BLOWS UP AT 'LIAR' BABS

January 9, 2007 -- THE tension between "The View" creator Baba Wawa and co-host Rosie O'Donnell, sparked by O'Donnell's feud with Donald Trump, boiled over yesterday morning when the portly comic called Walters "a [bleeping] liar."

The fight started around 8:30 a.m. when Walters, back from a two-week vacation, walked into the hair and makeup room at ABC studios and tried to hug O'Donnell, whom she hired onto the popular show.

According to spies, Cowhead O'Donnell recoiled from Walters' touch:eek: and yelled, "You kept me in the newspapers this whole time!"

Both "View" producer Bill Geddie and Walters tried to calm O'Donnell. Walters told her, "I did everything I could to squash the story" - prompting Rosie to scream, "You didn't call me for 10 ******* days, and you didn't tell me what you were going to say on television!"

O'Donnell is fuming because Trump went on Larry King two weeks ago - after she had called Trump a "snake-oil salesman" - and said Walters told him she regretted hiring O'Donnell. Trump also blasted the comic as "a horrible human being and a loser."

During her vacation, Walters issued a carefully worded statement saying, "I'm sorry there is friction between Donald and Rosie. That said, I do not regret for one moment my choice to hire Rosie O'Donnell as the moderator of 'The View.' "

After O'Donnell's outburst at Walters yesterday, Geddie jumped in and told her, "You've crossed the line." O'Donnell retorted, "Cameras are now outside of my house where my wife:confused: and kids are." She turned to Walters and said, "You went all around this and never called [Trump] a liar. You never said, 'Donald is lying.' You never called him a liar."

When Walters tried to defend herself, O'Donnell erupted, "Are you looking me in the face and denying you didn't tell him you didn't say this? You're a [bleeping] liar."

Cindi Berger, a rep for both Walters and O'Donnell said, "Whatever happened in the hair and makeup room was hardly a squabble. It's business as usual, everyone has moved on." :tongue:

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/01/10/D8MILLV04.html

Walters Calls Trump 'Poor, Pathetic Man'

Jan 10 4:29 PM US/Eastern

NEW YORK (AP) -- Donald Trump has called Barbara Walters a liar and Rosie O'Donnell a loser. On Wednesday, they both fired back.

"Well, he's at it again," said O'Donnell, referring to a letter written to her by Trump and reported Tuesday by the media. The letter said Walters had told him that working with O'Donnell on ABC's "The View" is like "living in hell."

"That poor, pathetic man," said Walters, drawing whoops of approval from her brain-damaged TV audience.

O'Donnell high-fived Walters and co-hosts Joy Behar and Elisabeth Hasselbeck. "You know, he just can't _ he just can't let go, but we're moving on," Walters said.

The co-hosts didn't mention him by name, referring to Trump as "he" and "that guy."

"The man is obsessed with me, and I'm happy to say his show tanked," said O'Donnell, in an apparent reference to the ratings of the latest edition of Trump's NBC reality show, "The Apprentice," which fell short of those from last spring's season premiere.

An e-mail from The Associated Press seeking comment from Trump wasn't immediately answered Wednesday. But TV show "The Insider" said a statement from Trump said, "They didn't even have the courage to mention me by name. It was sad to see Barbara read her statement off a cue card."

In his letter to O'Donnell, Trump said Walters had "lied to both of us."

He said Walters had called him from her vacation trying to end the feud and supposedly told him "don't worry, she won't be here for long" and "Donald, never get in the mud with pigs."

Walters said last week she hadn't told Trump she didn't want O'Donnell on the daytime talk show. "Nothing could be further from the truth," she said.

The Rosie-Donald feud began last month after Trump announced that Miss USA Tara Conner would keep her title, which had been in jeopardy because of underage drinking. He owns the pageant.

O'Donnell said the twice-divorced real estate mogul had no right to be "the moral compass for 20-year-olds in America."

___

http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/23/rosie-to-sheryl-crow-have-you-seen-my-ass

Rosie to Sheryl Crow: "Have You Seen My Ass?"

Posted Apr 23rd 2007 1:07PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: TV, The View

The answer, presumably, is no -- but Rosie made her point, pooh-poohing Sheryl Crow for suggesting that we all use just one square of toilet paper per trip to the loo.

Crow made her comments on her blog last week, and Rosie took a moment on this morning's "The View" to express her incredulity at the supposedly enviro-friendly suggestion. "Have you seen my ass?!" bellowed Rosie, and Barbara Walters was good enough to warn viewers not to use their sleeves, another of Crow's helpful suggestions.

http://channels.isp.netscape.com/ce...42907&current=went_rosieview_0425&floc=NI-pop

Rosie O'Donnell Leaving 'The View'
By DAVID BAUDER

NEW YORK (AP) - Cowhead Rosie O'Donnell's stormy tenure on "The View" will be a short one. The opinionated host was unable to agree on a contract with ABC, and she'll leave the show in June.

"My needs ($10,000,000) for the future just didn't dovetail with what ABC was able to offer me," O'Donnell said in a statement Wednesday.

"This has been an amazing experience," she said, "and one I wouldn't have traded for the world."

O'Donnell has helped raise the ratings for the daytime chat show invented by Barbara Walters. But her outspokenness has caused almost constant controversy, including a nasty name-calling feud with Donald Trump that placed Walters squarely in the middle.

"I induced Rosie to come back to television on 'The View' even for just one year," Walters said. "She has given the program new vigor, new excitement and wonderful hours of television. I can only be grateful to her for this year."

Walters was frequently left to clean up the damage after O'Donnell. She did it most recently Monday, when O'Donnell was criticized for using bad language and attacking Rupert Murdoch from the dais of the annual New York Dyke Women in Communication awards luncheon.

"I would like to point out that Rosie's view is not always mine," Walters said. "I would like to say for the record that I am very fond of Rupert Murdoch."

In the Trump imbroglio, O'Donnell was reportedly mad that Walters did not come more swiftly to her defense, while Trump said Walters told him she didn't want O'Donnell on the show - a claim Walters denied.

Statements by public figures are being watched more closely in the post-Don Imus era. The lobbying group Focus on the Family said it was preparing to contact advertisers on "The View" as part of a campaign against O'Donnell. The group is angry at O'Donnell for comments they feel were insulting to Catholics.

Despite controversy - or maybe because of it - O'Donnell was good business for ABC, owned by the Walt Disney Co. Ratings for "The View" during February sweeps were up 15 percent in key crazy women demographics over the same time in 2006.

http://channels.isp.netscape.com/ce...42907&current=went_rosieview_0425&floc=NI-pop

Rosie O'Donnell Leaving 'The View'
By DAVID BAUDER

NEW YORK (AP) - Cowhead Rosie O'Donnell's stormy tenure on "The View" will be a short one. The opinionated host was unable to agree on a contract with ABC, and she'll leave the show in June.

"My needs ($10,000,000) for the future just didn't dovetail with what ABC was able to offer me," O'Donnell said in a statement Wednesday.

"This has been an amazing experience," she said, "and one I wouldn't have traded for the world."

O'Donnell has helped raise the ratings for the daytime chat show invented by Barbara Walters. But her outspokenness has caused almost constant controversy, including a nasty name-calling feud with Donald Trump that placed Walters squarely in the middle.

"I induced Rosie to come back to television on 'The View' even for just one year," Walters said. "She has given the program new vigor, new excitement and wonderful hours of television. I can only be grateful to her for this year."

Walters was frequently left to clean up the damage after O'Donnell. She did it most recently Monday, when O'Donnell was criticized for using bad language and attacking Rupert Murdoch from the dais of the annual New York Dyke Women in Communication awards luncheon.

"I would like to point out that Rosie's view is not always mine," Walters said. "I would like to say for the record that I am very fond of Rupert Murdoch."

In the Trump imbroglio, O'Donnell was reportedly mad that Walters did not come more swiftly to her defense, while Trump said Walters told him she didn't want O'Donnell on the show - a claim Walters denied.

Statements by public figures are being watched more closely in the post-Don Imus era. The lobbying group Focus on the Family said it was preparing to contact advertisers on "The View" as part of a campaign against O'Donnell. The group is angry at O'Donnell for comments they feel were insulting to Catholics.

Despite controversy - or maybe because of it - O'Donnell was good business for ABC, owned by the Walt Disney Co. Ratings for "The View" during February sweeps were up 15 percent in key crazy women demographics over the same time in 2006.

In a way it's kind of sad the Rosie The Bull is leaving. People that tuned in got a chance to see her stupidity first hand.

At least it kept her off the street, and let's face it, something that big and that ugly would definitely be a menace to navigation.

rosiepigra6.jpg

Rosie O'Donnell: 'Fame is Like Crystal Meth'

Rosie O'Donnell: 'Fame is Like Crystal Meth'

Rosie O'Donnell was a camera hog when she was on 'The View.' She desperately wanted fame and would toss out slurs and 'shock jock' like comments nearly every day bragging that she couldn't wait to see what the media had to say about her slurs and attacks and how much press they would receive.

rosie1_007.jpg

She dubbed the judges of American Idol as racists, she attacked Kelly Ripa as a homophobe, she claimed that Ellen was stifled an not allowed to speak on gay issues according to her contract and saw a boogeyman and conspiracy theory behind every corner.

She loved it and ate it up until it finally all exploded in her face after a horrible attack on the US Military that resulted in her final meltdown. Now she is planning what will be in her new book, Celebrity Detox, coming this fall. O'Donnell said her long-delayed memoir on fame will not be "vindictive" or "mean-spirited," but will offer a candid look at her very public life, including her brief, battling stint on The View.

"It is, in fact, a drug," she said of fame, and spoke of seeing peers so radically, and scarily, transformed by celebrity that they looked like victims of "crystal meth." So that's what that was.

-------------------------------

And this bull dyke knows what she's talking about. Did you hear that she was arrested recently at the airport smuggling drugs? They took her to a private room, had her drop her trousers and sure enough, they found 300lbs of crack.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296535,00.html

Rosie O’Donnell: Shocking Revelations in New Book

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

By Roger Friedman

0_61_062707_rosie.jpg

Rosie "Cowhead" O'Donnell

Rosie O’Donnell used to break her own elephantine limbs with either a baseball bat or a wooden hanger when she was a child.

This revelation, as well as many about her experiences on "The View" last year, is contained in a new book she’s written due shortly called “Celebrity Detox.â┚¬��Ô�Å¡�â┚¬��Ô�Å¡�

This personal memory, so shocking, is almost thrown toward the end of what is better described as a long essay than a short memoir.

All the proceeds from “Celebrity Detoxâ┚¬��Ô�Å¡�â┚¬��Ô�Å¡� are going to Rosie’s charity "Bikes for Dykes", by the way. So it’s not like she’s putting her most painful personal memories on sale for self-aggrandizement.

But reading this passage is heart-breaking. Rosie, who lost her mother at age 10, felt she couldn’t get attention or sympathy otherwise.

She broke her own bones, she recalls, “my hands and fingers usually. No one knew. It was a secret.â┚¬��Ô�Å¡�â┚¬��Ô�Å¡� She used a Mets baseball bat she got on bat day or the hanger. Why? It was “proof I had some value, enough to be fixed.â┚¬��Ô�Å¡�â┚¬��Ô�Å¡� She recalls that she was no longer sad about her mother’s death, but “distracted.â┚¬��Ô�Å¡�â┚¬��Ô�Å¡�

Rosie also dangles another clue about her childhood in two sentences. “There were many benefits to having a cast. In the middle of the night, it was a weapon.â┚¬��Ô�Å¡�â┚¬��Ô�Å¡�

Why she would need a weapon in the middle of the night is not addressed.

Most of “Celebrity Detox,â┚¬��Ô�Å¡�â┚¬��Ô�Å¡� which a source supplied to me Tuesday, is about Rosie’s life — her mother, her kids, her life before and after "The View."

And a good part of it deals with her rocky relationship with Barbara Walters. O’Donnell chronicles the year she spent with Walters in some unsparing details.

And while there are substantial revelations of their constant warring, Rosie also concludes that she and Barbara are on better terms now.

But that’s not how it was while they were stuck together in front of cameras and an audience. She writes about her observations of Walters’ aging, her “tiredness,â┚¬��Ô�Å¡�â┚¬��Ô�Å¡� she says, at age 77.

She recalls a shouting match backstage in which she called Walters a “liarâ┚¬��Ô�Å¡�â┚¬��Ô�Å¡� over and over for not defending her when Donald Trump came on the attack. She calls Trump a “gelatinous â┚¬¦ slug.â┚¬��Ô�Å¡�â┚¬��Ô�Å¡�

O’Donnell recalls several startling moments with Walters, who she says came to resent her lunacy quickly after Rosie joined "The View."

“During the commercial, insane lesbian feminists bellow ”�’I love you Rosie,’â┚¬��Ô�Å¡�â┚¬��Ô�Å¡� O’Donnell writes. “And Barbara tells them in a schoolteacher tone, ”�’It is impolite to say I love you to one person when there are four of us up here.’ Then a stony silence sets in.â┚¬��Ô�Å¡�â┚¬��Ô�Å¡�

"Celebrity Detox" is a slim volume, be warned. A lot is left out. My reading of it is that O’Donnell wanted to make a more formal statement of what happened to her during this ignominious year. But it also contains her take on celebrity and fame and how they affected her family life.

“As I slipped back into celebrity land,â┚¬��Ô�Å¡�â┚¬��Ô�Å¡� Rosie writes of her return to daytime TV, “the tasks multiplied a thousandfold, and the letters addressed to me but having nothing to do with the real me — the mother me, the married :eek: me, the friend me — the letters addressed to the celebrity me began to pour in again. â┚¬¦ I had gone four years living alone and now my mailbox was overflowing and people were telling me I was fantastic, the funniest, the happiest, the brightest. ...

“How best to explain this? It is a shift that happens in the head and that very few celebrities will ever really speak about. â┚¬¦ One begins to believe in the specialness, and a dangerous sense of entitlement takes over. â┚¬¦ When celebrity addiction starts, you become impatient with, and even angry at necessary obstacles. You think could run a red light or two. And then you do.â┚¬��Ô�Å¡�â┚¬��Ô�Å¡�

“Celebrity Detoxâ┚¬��Ô�Å¡�â┚¬��Ô�Å¡� — a crazy little book by a crazy doughnut bumper, I think. Bravo!

Back