Israel News -- Israeli Jews don't want niggers either; refuse to sell apartments to blacks, it drops property values

William of the White Hand

Junior News Editor
'Ethiopian tenants? Out of the question'

Real estate agent trying to find apartment in Ashkelon for new immigrants shocked to discover building has policy of not selling flats to Ethiopians, 'because it drops the apartments' value.' Deputy mayor: Unfortunately, I've encountered this problem many times

Shmulik Hadad
Published: 02.13.09, 09:06 / Israel News

A thorough investigation revealed that this policy is shared by all of the building's tenants, and perhaps the residents of additional buildings in the area as well – most of them of Russian descent.

Rabbi Amar calls for end to discrimination against Ethiopians / Neta Sela
Israel's chief Sephardic rabbi issues plea to community's schools, asks that they stop refusing Ethiopian students' admission

In a conversation the real estate agent had with A., the owner of o
ne of the building's apartments, A. asked about the potential buyers. When he heard that they were Ethiopian immigrants, he replied, "Out of the questionâ┚¬¦ This is unacceptable in my apartment.

"Excuse me, but there are no Ethiopians in this area at all, and there won't be any. This is our policy. I have no problem with them living somewhere elseâ┚¬¦ Anyone can come, but not Ethiopians. This is how it is in the entire building, at least I hope it is, in order to preserve the apartment's value and the building's value."

In another conversation, A. repeated his stance, adding, "We’ve kept this rule of not selling to Ethiopians for 16 years. I can't speak for the entire house, but this is how I feelâ┚¬¦ It immediately drops the apartment's valueâ┚¬¦ Although I'll be leaving the building, their apartments drop 30% in valueâ┚¬¦ I'm no expert in the details, but the price goes down if Ethiopians come.

"I don’t care who lives here, I'm not racist. But when I leave the bu
ilding where I have lived for the past 16 years, the rest of the tenants will look at me as a traitor because I sold to Ethiopians. I don’t want to ruin my relations with my friends."

A. went on to explain, "It just happened that there are no Ethiopians in the houses around us. A quarter of the apartments have been sold in our building. There are no Ethiopians at all, and almost everyone is Russian.... It's not a written rule, but there is such a decision that it drops the apartment's value.

"This isn't a racist issue, this is reality, which proves that it drops the apartments' prices. Why? That question should be directed to those who don’t want to pay. It's not my call, it's the fact on the ground. People call me at the apartment and they almost always ask, 'Do you have Ethiopians in the building?' It matters to some people, that's all."

The apartment was eventually sold to a couple of new immigrants from Russia.

'No Ethiopians here'

Another resident in the building, who only identified herself as Irena, also clarified that "we have no Ethiopians in this building". Pointing at the eastern end of the neighborhood, she added, "There are Ethiopians down there. We don’t have any. I don’t know who I'll sell my house to, but I won't sell it to Ethiopians. It's our building, we're all friends here, we grew up together, and each person wants to live next to the people he knows."

"And you don’t know the Ethiopians?" she was asked. "No, I don’t know them, and I don’t think I want to get to know them," she replied and hurried home.

Ashkelon's Deputy Mayor Avi Vaaknin, who has previously been in charge of the city's welfare department and has dealt with issues concerting the Ethiopian community, said in response the he is familiar with this phenomenon.

"Unfortunately, we have encountered this phenomenon many times, and each time I was shocked because one expects such phenomena to disappear in this e
ra. But each time you hear about it you think it's a one-time incident. Unfortunately, this phenomenon exists, and it's good that it has been exposed in its full ugliness, because raising this issue will only help fight such ugly phenomenon," he noted.

Former Council Member Shlomo Blai, head of the Ethiopian community in Ashkelon, was shocked to hear about the story. He said he had heard about the phenomenon in the distant past, "but I couldn’t believe such things still exist in Ashkelon. It's shocking, outrageous, and simply awful. I talk about it and I'm all shaking with anger.

"It's unthinkable that such things happen in 2009. Each time I hear about such racist things I ask myself what sin have we committed. Is a person's skin color enough to cause people to treat other people like this? They are not criminals or bad people, but rather people like you and me. I won't keep silent over this issue."

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3671185,00.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Israel Expels African Asylum Invaders from Tel Aviv

african-invaders-tel-aviv.jpg

Some 3,000 African invaders posing as “asylum seekersâ┚¬ who have illegally entered Israel have been forced to leave Tel Aviv in terms of a ruling by the Israeli Ministry of the Interior.

The ruling permits asylum seekers to reside and work only in towns and cities north of Hadera and south of Gedera, about an hour’s drive from Tel Aviv. The ruling was initially imposed only on recent invaders but in recent months asylum seekers living in Israel for longer periods have experienced the same constraints on their work permits, forcing them to leave their homes.

Unemployment is rife in Israel’s south and north while in Tel Aviv as
ylum seekers can find menial jobs as street-sweepers or restaurant workers. Tel Aviv also has the one school in Israel that caters to the special needs of asylum seekers’ children - the Bialik Elementary and High School in southern Tel Aviv.

On 17 February, the asylum seekers protested in Tel Aviv against this regulation. Holding banners and chanting slogans, they asked the government to allow them to remain in Israel’s main city.

Israel has of late been inundated with bogus African asylum seekers crossing into its territory from sub-Saharan Africa. All have crossed multiple safe countries on their way to Israel, and therefore have not qualified for asylum in Israel under any international law.

Isn't it exactly the same situation in Europe and the USA?. Yet are we not told by the zionist politicians we have to take in these parasites regardless because to do otherwise would be 'RACIST?. As always, one set of rules for us, another for the
jews.

Send all jiggaboos to Israel and then the ****s won't bother us. They'll have their hands full dealing with TNB to want to meddle in international politics.

Israel will now send African migrants to countries in the West instead of Africa​

By
Abdi Latif Dahir
Published April 2, 2018

African migrants in Israel will no longer face jail or deportation, as the government says it has reached a deal with the United Nations to resettle them in Western countries.

Due to the large migrant presence, poor neighborhoods in south Tel Aviv have become known as “Little Africa.” Working-class Jewish residents have complained of rising crime and pressed the government to take action.
But the migrants also found wide pockets of support, with many Israelis arguing that the country, founded in the wake of the Holocaust, had a special responsibility to help those in need.

More than 16,000 migrants will be relocated over a five-year period to countries including Canada, prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office announced. Only 10 Eritreans and one Sudanese out of over 35,000-40,000 migrants have been recognized as refugees in Israel since 2009, according to the UN. The “unprecedented understandings” will see the remaining migrants integrated into Israeli society, granted legal status, and provided with vocational training and work opportunities.
SNIP
The landmark agreement is a sigh of relief for the asylum seekers, the majority of whom escaped war and mandatory conscription in Eritrea and Sudan. In January, Israeli officials announced they would purchase tickets, obtain travel documents, and give each migrant $3,500 to leave—threatening them with arrest if they are caught still in the country after the end of March. That policy decision culminated in the years of violence, harassment, and arrests that Africans have faced in Israel, with state officials calling them “infiltrators,” a “cancer” to society, and economic migrants in search of opportunities. The expulsion plan drew protests and criticism from around the world, including from the UN.

African migrants in Israel will no longer face jail or deportation, as the government says it has reached a deal with the United Nations to resettle them in Western countries. Israel, with state officials calling them “infiltrators,” a “cancer” to society, and economic migrants in search of opportunities.
Shlomo Mor-Yosef, a senior official at Israel’s Interior Ministry, said migrants would be taken in throughout the European Union as well as in Canada and the United States.

IT'S ALWAYS WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE JEWS, YOU WORTHLESS AMERICAN CUCKS & SUCKERS.

Last edited:
Back