Rick Dean

Registered
http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachus...acking_murders/

http://www.abc6.com/article.php?ID=343

343.jpg

Kenneth Day

Jury finds Kenneth Day guilty in R.I. carjacking murders
By Lisa Gentes, Associated Press Writer | June 10, 2004

PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- Kenneth Day, one of five men accused of carjacking and murdering two college students, was foun
guilty of murder, robbery and other charges in a case that came to symbolize random urban violence.

The jury deliberated less than five hours before issuing its verdict after a weeklong trial i
n state court. While Day's accomplices that night are all serving time in federal prison for the crime, a judge two years ago threw out fede
ral charges against Day and said the case belonged in state court.

Day, 25, was then indicted on nine state charges -- from conspiracy to commit robbery to two counts of murder. He was found guilty on all counts, and could be sentenced to life in prison without parole.

Amy Shute, 21, of Coventry, and Jason Burgeson, 20, of Lakeville, Mass., were carjacked from a parking lot in downtown Providence. They were driven to a golf course under construction in Johnston, about five miles away, where they were shot execution-style as they huddled together and begged for their lives.

The men split $18 in change taken from the couple, and two of them -
- Harry Burdick and Gregory Floyd -- spent the rest of the night riding around in Burgeson's Ford Explorer.

Authorities had charged the men in federal court in hopes of seeking the death pena
lty, which is not allowed under Rhode Island law.

After the verdict was delivered, Shute and Burgeson's families began to cry. Shute's mother, Carol Shute
, hugged prosecutors and thanked them.

The verdict came four years and one day after the college students' bodies were found slumped against hay bales on the unfinished golf course.

Day's co-defendants -- Floyd, Burdick, Raymond Anderson and Samuel Sanchez -- pleaded guilty to avoid the death penalty, and U.S. Attorney General John Ashcroft ultimately ruled the case did not warrant capital punishment. All but Anderson are serving life sentences without parole; Anderson received a 30-year sentence.

Day went to trial in federal court and was acquitted in February 2002 after a judge ruled that prosecutors did not prove
federal charges were warranted in Day's case. That ruling led state prosecutors to indict Day on state charges.

Day's attorney, Joseph DeCaporale Jr., said he plans to appeal the guilt
y verdict, based on the fact that testimony Floyd gave at the federal trial was allowed as evidence.

Floyd refused to testify at the state trial, but the prosecution read his federal testimo
ny into the record. In that testimony, Floyd said Day urged him to kill Burgeson and Shute, saying they had seen his face and heard his name.

I hope all dipsh*t diversity celebrators read this crime article and see what animals n-ggers are.. They will kill whites just for the sick thrill it gives their simian souls. n-ggers hate us and hope to have a chance to kill and rape us. This is why I hate n-ggers and I never trust them to do the right thing toward us. I will always think the worst about them because I know they hate me and my kind. I hate them and woe to the apeman that ever f**ks with me!!!!! His ass shall be mine@!@@@

Gman

GOODDDDDDD BYEEEE NIGGGERRRRRSSSSSSS :Cheers:

Originally posted by Gman@Jun 10 2004, 09:18 PM
n-ggers hate us and hope to have a chance to kill and rape us. I never trust them to do the right thing toward us.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡  I will always think the worst about them becauseâ┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡  I know they hate me and my kind.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡  I hate them and woe to the apeman that ever f**ks with me!!!!!â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡ 
Gman
Again, G-man words well spoken. I trust your vacation was nice and white!

You can
tell a lot about people (and in this case - lower life forms) by the company they keep and the qualities they value. Every n-gger admires the likes of koby bryant, michael jackson, al sharpton, jessy jackso

n, the accouterment of rap thug stars, local pimps, whores, drug dealers, marion barry, louis farakin, oj simpson, et.al. Rich or poor, they are the embodiment of degeneracy, filth and malcontentment . They are amused to no end by rap, crime, sexual degener
acy, producing bastard offspring, gold teeth, bling bling wheels, drugs and alcohol, wild and obnoxious attire and behavior, the public adjustment of their private parts and the worst communications skills and physical and mental accomplishments of any biped on the planet.

Likewise they hate and are revolted by the likes of clarance thomas, allan keys and others who strive to give the appearance of having a functional brain.

Their every hero is dishonest in life and intellect - that of a destroyer of the society that makes it possible for
them to live better than in Africa or Haiti, or anywhere else where they exercise their control. Take away the white structures in any American slum and the difference between here and Africa of th
e 17
00's is nil.

Eric Fromm in his book, Escape From Freedom, postulates that modern man yearns to surrender his free will as freedom is often too great a weight to bear. My thoughts are that with the negros, the truth of what they are as a degenerate life
form is too great for them to bear, therefore, they react with what we see here every day. That makes all whites as well as every other person on earth, their enemy.

I know who they are and what they are. Any jigaboo messing with me or mine will be taught a lesson that they can clearly understand even at their primitive level.

Originally posted by Rick Dean@Jun 10 2004, 06:47 PM
They were driven to a golf course under construction in Johnston, about five miles away, where they were shot execution-style as they huddled together and begged for their lives.

The men split $18 in change taken from the couple, and two of them -- Harry Burdick and Gregory Floyd -- spent the rest of the night riding around in Burgeson's Ford Explorer.

U.S. Attorney General John Ashcroft ultimately ruled the case did not warra
t capital punishment.

Well, then what the FF' does warrant capitol punishment?

I don't think their
actions warrant feeding them, housing them, and providing medical care to them for the rest of the natural lives, Captain Assmunch.

String 'em up and burn 'em; it sets a good precedent.

Back