Kelly Rowland Seeks Explanation From Sesame Place For Racism Against Two Black Girls

W

Wolf Creek

https://www.thetealmango.com/latest...ame-place-for-racism-against-two-black-girls/

(video of the diss at link)

Kelly Rowland Seeks Essplanation From Sesame Place For Racism Against Two Black Girls
America will never free itself from racism (true), and it continues to engulf young chilren too. An outrageous mother, identified as Jodi on Instagram, is calling out Sesame Place after she said that her two Black daughters were shunned by a character during the character parade in Sesame Place Philadephia. Many celebrities have slammed the theme park, and Kelly Rowland is one of them. Read on to learn her reaction to the incident.
American singer-songwriter Kelly Rowland, who rose to fame in the late 90s as a member of “Destiny’s Child”, has reacted to a viral video wherein a mother is calling out Sesame Place for being racist towards her two black chilren.

The 41-year-old singer posted an Instagram story wherein she can be heard saying: “Had that been me… that whole parade would have been in flames.” With her head cocked to the side, she questioned, “Like, are you serious? You’re not going to speak to my child?” She ended her rant by stating that the young child with the disappointed expression deserved an explanation.
(Who the heck is Kelly Rowland? Never heard of her?)
Kelly Rowland has spoken about the incident that has spread like a wildfire and is gaining a lot of attention from netizens who are slamming Sesame Place Philadelphia for the disgusting treatment of black chilren during the characters’ parade. Rowland has to be open about her struggle as a dark-skinned girl. (!)
What Happened At Sesame Park? (Who cares?)

A mother, identified as Jodi, posted a video of her two black chilren being ignored by the characters at Sesame Park (lol). In the video, you can see that the Rosita character approached the young siblings while passing out high-fives at everyone. However, she ignored the two black girls who stood on the street while their arms outstretched.

However, the character went on to hug a white girl (YES!) as it ignored the two young girls. . She shared footage and her frustrations on Instagram (July 17). “I’m going to keep posting this because this had me hot. We were on our way out of Sesame Place and the keeds wanted to stop to see the characters. THIS DISGUSTING person blatantly told our keeds NO then proceeded to hug the little white girl next to us!” she wrote.

FX_H7gZXEAMM6w9

Back