Low-down blonde negro "ministered" 17-yr-old boy

Brewski

Registered
Sacramento Ministry Official Arrested for Child Molestation

Anthony Cassells
0551915420_cassells-185.jpg

The leader of a Sacramento ministry made his first court appearance Wednesday on charges he molested a 17-year-old teenager who had come to his house to do yardwork.

Sacramento County sheriff detectives arrested Anthony Cassells, 40, on Tuesday after a report was filed by the victim. The teenager was able to identify Cassells from information posted on the Megan's Law website. Cassells has two prior convictions for child molestation and is listed as a high-risk sex offender.

According to the victim, Cassell befriended him and offered him money to do yard maintenance. When the young m
an arrived at Cassell's home, the suspect reportedly locked him inside and used intimidation to force him into
sex acts.

Cassell operates Morning Star Ministries, a non-profit organization. Detectives said he has unlimited and unsupervised access to young males through his organization. They are interested in hearing from anyone else who may have been the subject of inappropriate attention from Cassell.

Detectives said he has unlimited and unsupervised access to young males through his organization.

I beez a minister! Take off your clothes and I will minister to your needs!! What a joke, nigger ministers. Hell, they are all sex hounds so whatever "ministry" they have is just a sham front to get them close to victims to molest or rape. The dark demons are gettin on my nerves!!!

Gman

Back