Lowlife, lowdown, nasty niggabeast shoots white fem teen

Expose Them All

Registered
Suspect Sought In Wilton Manors Shooting - Girl Was Transported To Broward General Medical Center - Shooting Happened In Front Of A School

76tr.jpg

WILTON MANORS Police are looking for the suspect who shot a Wilton Manors teenager Friday afternoon.

Police are looking for 25-year-old Ronal Geffrard, who they say was involved in some sort of altercation inside the home at 117 Northeast 26 Street. After the altercation, neighbors heard shots fired and that is when the teenaged girl was shot. Police are not sure if she was the intended target.

714tj.jpg

Broward County Fire Rescue transported the girl to Broward General Medical Center where she is expected to surviv
e.

Police put Wilton Manors Elementary School under brief lockdown upon learning of the incident because the school was right
in front of the shooting scene.

Geffrard is considered armed and dangerous.

http://cbs4.com/topstories/local_story_069164053.html

Evidently...the NIGGER was in the house she was in...

Again...to be in close proximity of a NIGGER is to be a potential if not actual victim of TNB...not a matter of IF...but a matter of WHEN...this being a NIGGER case in point.

I have taught my children to avoid these dark cretins at all costs. If they are somewhere and niggers show up, they are to leave immediately!!!! Of course, they think I am somewhat bigoted toward blacks (if they only knew!!!! LOL!!!) but life experience and Newnation have taught me that this evil race of dark demons never mean good for our race and TNB is always close by when boons appear.

Gman

Back