Message from Aberdeen(Scotland)

madkins

Registered
BNP-Scotland-campaign.jpg

http://bnp.org.uk/2010/01/bnp-scotland-leader-to-contest-east-renfrewshire/

BNP Scotland

BNP Scotland Leader to Contest East Renfrewshire

January 15, 2010

British National Party Scottish leader Gary Raikes has been selected as the prospective candidate for the East Renfrewshire seat, currently held by the Revolutionary Communist Party “ex-member” Jim Murphy.

Mr Raikes has stood in both local council and Scottish parliamentary elections and was lead candidate in the 2009 Euros. He has been our Scottish leader since 2007.

“I am pleased to be standing against the Labour Scottish Secretary who has appointed himself as the anti-BNP spokesman here in Scotland,” Mr Raikes said.

“I very much look forward to sharing a platform with Mr Murphy during the campaign and enlightening him to the truth about today’s BNP as well as getting answers to questions about his dalliance with the Revolutionary Communist party (RCP) during his student days.

“If a politician is discovered to have been a supporter of any so-called far right party during their youth then they are forever attacked by the likes of Murphy,” Mr Raikes continued.

“Yet those like Mr Murphy who dallied with the vile politics of the extreme left during their formative years are allowed to pretend this is of no concern.

“I will remind the voters that Mr Murphy allied himself with the murderous creed which killed more people than fascism and enslaved and killed many millions after the war had ended.

Mr Raikes also pointed out that it was “no surprise” that this “ex-Communist” did not bother to turn up for nearly a third of all the votes taken at the House of Commons during the last term.

“Mr Murphy voted for the Iraq war and then voted against appointing an investigation into that war. Of course, Mr Murphy might not relish the thought of a BNP candidate pointing these facts out in public and he may choose to hide behind the ‘no platform policy’ of Scottish Labour. I somehow don’t think that will help him,” Mr Raikes said.

Skara Brae,

madkins

Back