Brewski

Registered

Suspect Arrested Nearly Five Years After Killing

Suspect Brendan Rao
4186559_200X150.jpg

Victim Matthew Collins
4186557.jpg
(from slideshow at link)

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- A man has been arrested on murder charges nearly five years after the body of a 22-year-old man was found in a Fort Lauderdale trash bin.

On April 5, 2000, a fire in a trash bin along the 100 block of Northwest Fifth Street led authorities to discover the body of Matthew Collins, 22, burned beyond recognition.

Authorities said Collins had a conflict with fellow employees a

t a Mars Music store

Fort Lauderdale detectives said they decided to pursue all leads until they paid off, resulting in the arrest of Brendan Rao Thursday morni
ng.

Police said Rao made comments during a taped telephone conversation that contained details about the crime they say only Collins' killer could have known.

Before his death, Collins was just getting started. His mother, Joan Sheinwald, said that five months after leaving the Navy, he was giving guitar lessons and loving his life.

"(He was) the most easy-going, happy-go-lucky kid. He trusted everybody," Sheinwald said.

That trust may have been a fatal mistake, which resulted in his death.

"I lost my son, basically. The fact that someone did this to him and was walking around the streets was a separate horror story," Sheinwald said.

Andy Pallen, of the Fort Lauderdale police, said that even after Sheinwald made a plea to the public for help, police did not ha
ve
enough evidence to arrest Rao until Thursday.

"(The detective) continued the investigation, never lost faith, re-interviewed everybody who was interviewed previously and used technology that did not exist in 2000," P
allen said.

Officials said digitally-enhanced fingerprints led police to Rao, one of Collins' former co-workers. Police arrested Rao at his house Thursday morning.

"Nothing is going to end our family's nightmare. It's an ongoing thing, but hopefully my family and I will begin to find some solace in the fact that Matt's murder does not go unnoticed or unpunished," Sheinwald said.

Police said the motive for Collins' killing involved a dispute over a pool cue. Police said they believe Rao did not act alone.

-----------------

Matthew Collins learned a tragic lesson. Trusting, working with, or even associa
ting w
ith these feral murderous apes just invites murderous TNB.

:guns: :suspect:

Originally posted by Brewski@Feb 10 2005, 06:57 PM
Matthew Collins learned a tragic lesson. Trusting, working with, or even associating with these feral murderous apes just invites murderous TNB.
:guns: :suspect:
Pity he learnt it too late.

Originally posted by William of the White Hand@Feb 10 2005, 08:39 PM
Pity he learnt it too late.
Diversity celebrators and other white sheeple ALWAYS learn the truth about TNB "too late". :(

:cursin: This type of thing happens everyday to trusting people, especially if they are white and/or of christian beliefs.

:( It worries me that still WAY too many whites are too trusting towards 'certain people', they should learn to profile their dress, mannerisims, and speech.

I learned the hard way some years ago and I don't want to look back!!! I'm glad that I do have good friends here in this forum.

Letter to NNN editor says suspect is not 'black' but half-Indian

"I stumbled upon your website looking for information on somebody I have been friends with for about a year: Brendan Rao. I did not know him when he suposedly commited this crime. He has not been indicted yet anyway. I do not know if he did it or if he didn't do it.

He is not some low life. He is a very intelligent person. I know him from my calculus 3 and physics 2 class. He is not Black. not that it matters. He hates ghetto people. He doesn't listen to rap or have "bling bling".

He is half white and half indian (he is not muslum, you probably hate
them too). His mother who he lived with and supported because she was in a serious car accident is WHITE!!!! So this is a

1/2 white, 1/2 indian on white crime. please, get the facts straig
ht."

- Nopi

If all that is true, Whitebear, I'd say the white genes weren't just overpowered in Mr. Rao's case, they were completely obliterated. :eek:

This sandnigger looks like one of our NAPAs. It's hard to believe he has any White blood at all in him, even if it's from a White whore.

I think someone was pulling Whitebear's leg.

We all know about "unibrows" on supposedly cretinous individuals, but this is the first instance I've seen of a "uni-nostril". Just lookit that thing!

I'm sure there's not a drop of white blood in this perp, although I'm half-willing to believe that he's Indian by ancestry.

If it quacks like a duck, it's a duck as far as I'm concerned.

I recall watching some 'educational' TV program on genetic relationship of the races that theorized that black africans migrated through the Indian subcontinent.

Although the races in India are pretty mixed, there is their tradition of the
Caste System in india, Indian Caste System, Caste in India and the 'untouchables'.

The pattern of social classes in Hinduism is called the "caste system." The chart shows the major divisions and contents of the system. Basic caste is called varn.a, or "color." Subcaste, or jÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¢ti, "birth, life, rank," is a traditional subdivision of varn.a.

The origins of the caste system in India
The skin color was an important factor in the caste
r
system

In order to secure their status the Aryans resolved some social and religious rules which, allowed only t
hem to be the priests, warriors and the businesmen of the society. For example take Maharashtra. Maharashtra is in west India. This region is known by this name for hundreds of years. Many think that the meaning of the name Maharashtra is in its name, Great Land.

But there are some who claim that the name, Maharashtra, is derived from the Jat called Mahar who are considered to be the original people of this region. In the caste hierarchy the dark skinned Mahars were outcasts. The skin color was an important factor in the caste system. The meaning of the word "Varna" is not class or status but skin color.

Back