MN: Teennig gets life for family flower shop slay

Brewski

Registered
KARE, Minneapolis (9/28/05): Teen gets life for killing north Minneapolis man (complete article at link)

A Minneapolis teenager is sentenced to life in prison, plus three years, for fatally shooting the owner of a north Minneapolis flower shop.

Marvin Haynes Jr., 17, was convicted earlier this month of killing Harry "Randy" Sherer on May 16, 2004. Sherer and his sister were working in Jerry's Flower Shop when Haynes walked in, showed a gun and demanded money.

Feral coon, Marvin Haynes, Jr.
05927173921_haynes-flowershop-killer-275.jpg

Hennepin County District Judge Robert Blaeser sentenced Haynes, who was tried as adult, to the mandatory sentence of life i

n prison, meaning Haynes won't be eligible for parole until he's 49 years old.

Randy was in the back room of the s
hop when Haynes walked in and demanded money from Cynthia McDermid, Warren and Randy's sister, when Randy walked into the room and Cynthia ran out the door.

Why is it so easy for me to imagine this nigger walking into a shop and "demanding money" from the whites? Isn't that really what niggers are trained from birth to do? Demand money? :angry:

"She heard two shots as she went out the back door," explains Warren.

When she returned, she found her brother shot twice. That was the last time she entered the flower shop, a place she'd worked for more than 20 years.

"She came back in he
re a
nd saw her brother, my brother, laying here in a pool of blood...dead. She's not been able to shake that memory," said Warren.

Outside the flower shop on Tuesday, a floral arrangement was a reminder that Randy Sheer is not forgotten by friends, family and neighborhood residents.

As for the man who will serve a life sentence for killing his brot
her, Warren Sherer said, "No matter what sentence he gets, he's living and it will be a shorter sentence than the one he gave my brother."

------------------------

REF: WCCO, Minneapolis (9/27/05): Teen Sentenced For Flower Shop Murder (complete article at link)

"Haynes also took the stand in his defense. He told the jury he had never
been to
Jerry's Flower Shop and was not aware it existed."

And the jury took no time to see through this nigger's typical LIES!!! But it's darned nice of the media to report them as "equal, balanced fact", isn't it? "WE believe you, Marvin!!!" - JewsMedia

Image of dead white man, Randy Sherer, from video at link
victim5so.jpg

------------------------

Rot in hell, nigger!

Why let this evil boon get life in nigger heaven?????? f**king hang him and be done with it and give this poor white family some closure. The punishment of life in prison should not exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It a crime is that bad, execution is indicated!!!

What has happened to this nation??

Gman

An upstanding citizen who was a small business owner the so called jewmerican dream,was shot down by negro hate.A social and racial jealousy in negro communities that whites can be succesful in business big and small,while the spook fails over and over and ends up on NNN forum killin a white brother who had a life to live and give!

The nigger picked the flower shop to rob over the likkka sto' because he figured he wouldn't encounter any resistance at the flower shop. Sadly, he was right.

T.N.B.

Originally posted by Tyrone N. Butts@Sep 29 2005, 04:45 AM
The nigger picked the flower shop to rob over the likkka sto' because he figured he wouldn't encounter any resistance at the flower shop. Sadly, he was right.

T.N.B.

Yes Tyrone.

I believe the last florist that carried a gun and was not overly in touch with his inner feelings was Dion O'Bannion.

Niggers, ropes and trees, sho' goes together!

Back