Monkey Rapper Tyga Arrested For Felony Domestic Violence After White Slut Ex-Girlfriend Camaryn Swanson Release Mudshark Sunglasses Photo

voiceofreason

Senior News Editor since 2011

Tyga Arrested For Felony Domestic Violence After Ex-Girlfriend Camaryn Swanson Release Black Eye Photo​

Oct. 12 2021, Published 1:37 p.m. ET
Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email
UPDATE: Tyga has been arrested for felony domestic violence. He was booked into jail with a $50k bond.
Rapper Tyga arrived at the police station to talk about the accusations he gave his ex-girlfriend Camaryn Swanson a black eye.
Paparazzi caught the 31-year-old showing up to the Los Angeles Police Department earlier this morning.
He is expected to be grilled about the incident this weekend. As he walked into the station, Tyga refused to say a word about the scandal surrounding him at the moment.
tyga arrives police station questions alleged assault ex girlfriend camaryn swanson black eye r

Source: MEGA; @CAMARYNSWANSON/Instagram
Camaryn claims Tyga invited her over to his home around 3 AM and they got into an argument at one point. The model says the rapper put his hands around her.

Source: @CAMARYNSWANSON/Instagram
After Tyga’s team leaked his side of the story, Camaryn took to Instagram to post a video and photo of a nasty black eye. She said the story being presented by him was not true.
"I’ve been emotionally, mentally, and physically abused and I’m not hiding it anymore,” she wrote. She then posted a screenshot of an alleged text conversation with Tyga.
Source: MEGA
The messages appear to show the rapper inviting Camaryn over to his home and even calling a car service for her. She denied screaming outside his home or causing a scene.
Camaryn wrote, “I didn’t show up “screaming” or uninvited when I tried to leave he physically assaulted me and refused to let me leave for hours.” Tyga and Camaryn dated earlier this year but apparently broke things off recently. He has yet to respond publicly to the injury photos.

Back