Negritude Confirmed: Tyson Talbot Sucker Punches

Rick Dean

Registered
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor...hub=CTVNewsAt11

160_tyson_talbot0211.jpg
Tyson Talbot

Former Degrassi star charged in T.O. murder
CTV News Staff

A former Degrassi TV star has been charged with second-degree murder in the beating death of a young man over the weekend at a downtown Toronto restaurant.

Tyson Stewart Talbot, 30, has been charged with second-degree murder in the death of 23-year-
ld Christopher Shelton.

Shelton was with friends at a downtown restaurant at 3:30 a.m. Friday morning when he got into an argument with another diner who was accompanied by two women. The man was a s
tra
ger.

As Shelton left the eatery, he was punched in the head and fell onto the pavement unconscious. The m
an walked away and suddenly returned to continue kicking him in the head. Shelton died in hospital shortly after.

Toronto homicide Det. Gerry Cashman said an autopsy Sunday showed Shelton died of blunt-force injuries to the head.

"I think we're still in shock," said his father, David Shelton. "I don't think we can put perspective on it now."

The victim's family said Shelton had modelled in New York and Milan and was on his way to the University of Toronto to become a lawyer. He had also recently given his girlfriend, Tiffany Merritt, a promise ring.

Talbot played the role of Billy Martin in the Kids of Degrassi Street series. He lat
er took on the role of Jason Cox in Degrassi Junior High.

Talbot's Woodfield Rd. home remains sealed by police.

With a report from CTV Toronto affliate CFTO

This is a black on white crime, by the way.

Linda Schuyler hired Talbot when he was a nigglet.

The VNN Expresion "No J*ws just right", applies to Linda Schuyler and friends. The sitcom is so awful that I never heard anybody mention it. Canadian TV is supported by corrupt charities and foundations. It makes no difference if anybody actually watches it.

http://www.riverdale.ca/backstage/epitome_info.html

stevlau.jpg

Back