Negro Assaults & Threatens White Woman On BBC

Reference-
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=73676#post73676

The somewhat long VIDEO is here-

http://allysflat.fast24.co.uk/fight.wmv

http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbrother/..._news.jsp?id=43
housematesmainpage_victor.jpg

<!--QuoteBeg
n--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Victor Ebuwa
Victor claims
that his nicknames are 'the milkman' because he always delivers and 'Mr Slick' because he always gets the job done.
He describes himself as being like Marmite because people
either love him or hate him. At university he was President of the African and Caribbean Society. [/b][/quote]
http://www.mirror.co.uk/bigbrother/tm_obje...-name_page.html
COPS INVESTIGATE JASON DEATH THREATS Jun 18 2004

POLICE yesterday launched an investigation into yesterday's drunken brawl in whichBig Brother contestants threatened to kill each
other.

Officers were called in just three-and-a-half hours after Michelle and Emma made a surprise return to the house from their secret bedsit.

Clashes broke out between Jason and Ma
rco, Emma and Victor, and Vanessa and Nadia after a food fight erupted into violence.

Police said yesterday: "Following a number of calls from members of the public regarding an alleged incident in the Big Brother house last night, Herts Constabulary can confirm it will be obtaining a vi
deotape of the incident.

"Officers are currently liaising with members of the Big Brother production team to see what further action needs to be taken."

Fans called for the show to be axed after the violent row caused Channel 4 to pull the plug on it for the first time in its history.

The situation came to a head around 1.30am. Victor had overturned a table and<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> <span style='color:red'>pushed Nadia </sp
an>

http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbrother/..._news.jsp?id=39
housematesmainpage_nadia.jpg

1240_nadiashock_1.jpg

while other housemates threw trays and plates</span>

Victor was held back by Stuart and Jason while Dan carried away a kicking and screaming Emma. Victor had threatene
d to "f*****g smack" Emma in the face while she in turn said she would "f*****g kill"
the self-proclaimed gangster

Jason flew off the handle when gay Marco danced in front of him. Jason told Marco: "You come in my face and do that aga
in, I'll f*****g kill you. I'll knock you out. Don't you dare ever dance in my face - I'll take your head off, end of story."

Off-camera, it was alleged Vanessa had p
ushed Nadia in the bathroom, and Big Brother pulled the plug and sent in security after Shell collapsed in tears.

C4's digital channel E4 cut the live feed from the house from 2am to 3am and two police officers arrived at 3am to investigate.

Leaving Elstree Studios, one security guard said: "Big Brother is in meltdown - serious, serious trouble. For the first time there was the real possibility of someone getting hurt. Victor showed he was a dangerous man who is more than capable of violence. He should not be around other people in a confined area and
they've made a big mistake letting him in."

The explosive row left the house wrecked.

Yesterday Victor was locked in the diary room for more than an hour. On his release Emma was ordered back into the bedsit.

Victor rev
ealed he will walk out of the house but only after Emma does. He said: "No offence to your friend, but I'll stick around till your friend disappears. And then once she's gone, I
'm packing my stuff and I'm going as well."

Producers took advice from psychiatrists. They allowed the housemates to sleep in and gave them cigarettes to try to ease tension.

But angry fans used an internet site to accuse the show's bosses of orchestrating the situation.

One wrote: "I blame BB as they knew this was going to happen since they supplied booze."

A spokesman for Big Brother later said: "The production team has been talking to all housemates individually over the course of today.

"They will be encouraging the housemates to work through their issues as a group.

"
If they do not feel this is feasible they will consider an alternative course of action."

Groids are groids are groids regardless of if they're in England, Englewood or East St. Louis. A few dozen lashes with a bullwhip should serve to thrust him into a docile and submissive state where he'd know better than to threaten whites. This treatment should be mandatory for all groids in the U.S. and other white nations where sub-human beasts reside.

Originally posted by Rick Dean@Jun 19 2004, 06:13 AM
Groids are groids are groids regardless of if they're in England, Englewood or East St. Louis. A few dozen lashes with a bullwhip should serve to thrust him into a docile and submissive state where he'd know better than to threaten whites. This treatment should be mandatory for all groids in the U.S. and other white nations where sub-human beasts reside.
I second
he motion.

T.N.B.

Whites should not be forced to live in the same house with apes, TV show or no TV show. You never know when the feces will start flying.

Back