Negro coach caught peeping in White teen's window

White Boy

Registered
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=local&id=3553192

ktrk_101905_peepingmug.jpg

Teacher accused of peeping in window
Quick-thinking dad helps nab suspect

By Elissa Rivas

(10/19/05 - KTRK/HOUSTON) - A Cinco Ranch High School teacher is accused of disorderly conduct after a 16-year old girl says she spotted him peering into her bedroom window. Now a Precinct 5 Constable's investigator is now looking over notes from other similar cases.

A window is now boarded up because the girl whose bedroom is on the other side had an unwelcome visitor Monday morning. She says it was a male teacher from her school.

Capt. John Lane with the Precinct 5 Constable&#39

;s office explained, "She had someone peering in the side of her window. And it's a piece of glass (1/4" wide) that's
between you and this guy that's outside."

Capt. Lane is investigating the incident.

"(The victim) was hysterical," he recalled. "She said, 'I saw the white of the man's eyes.' And she said, 'I saw his hand on my window sill and him looking inside.'"

The girl told her parents, so her father went outside. That's when he says he found a man walking calmly away from his house.

"(The girl's father) confronted him. He said, 'Hey, what are you doing in my yard?' He made a statement like that two times to the suspect, and the suspect responded saying 'nothing' or some statement like that," Capt. Lane said.

The suspect proceeded to get in his vehicle and drive away, but not before the victim's father got a good look at the man and his license plate number.
The
girl realized she'd seen the suspect before, and reportedly found his photo in her yearbook.

Timothy Williford, a coach and teacher, is accused of peeping in the teen's window.

Deputy constables arrested t
eacher Timothy Williford, 31. The school district says he is an assistant football coach and also teaches special education.

Authorities are actively investigating whether Williford could be linked to any other similar cases in the area.

"If you see something out of the ordinary, please call us and let us know," Capt. Lane advised. "You know what your yard looks like, who should be there and who shouldn't be there."

This is Williford's third year with the Katy ISD. A background check at the time of his employment was clean. He's been suspended, pending the outcome of the investigation.

"If you see something out of the ordinary, please call us and let us know," Capt. Lane advised. "You know what your yard looks like, who should be there and who shouldn't be there."

911 Dispatcher: 911, what is your emergency?

Citizen: Yes, there's some bug-eyed spook peering into my teenage daughter's bedroom window.

Good lord, a mere 70 years ago the jig would've been swinging in an oak tree long before the local constabulary showed up.

Nigger Coach Looks In On White Girl

5122772_240X180.jpg

Coach Charged With Peeping On 16-Year-Old Student
District Suspends Educator

POSTED: 6:57 am CDT October 19, 2005
UPDATED: 3:27 pm CDT October 19, 2005

KATY, Texas -- A Cinco Ranch High School coach and teacher was charged Wednesday, accused of peeping through a 16-year-old girl's bedroom window, KPRC Local 2 reported.

Timothy Williford, a football coach and special education teacher at Cinco Ranch High School in the Katy Independent School District, was t

aken into custody early Wednesday morning.

He was charged with disorderly conduct and a "peeping Tom" charge, both misdemeanors.

"I saw the whites of his eyes outside my window at the very bottom," the Cinco Ranch High junior told KPRC Local 2. "I was pretty hyster
ical after that. I was crying and I was very scared. I didn't know him and it was scary seeing a man looking through my window." <snip>

5122722_240X180.jpg

Timothy Williford, a football coach and special education teacher at Cinco Ranch High School in the Katy Independent School District, was taken into custody early Wednesday morning.

Back