Negro cop dispatches white female trainee

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter

Sgt. Albert C. Jackson
3856501_BG1.JPG

Recruit Tara Drummond
3856501_BG2.jpg

Instructor ID'd in Fatal Academy Accident

AUSTELL, Ga. (CBS 46 & AP) -- Authorities have released the name of the instructor involved in a deadly shooting accident this week at the North Central Georgia Law Enforcement Academy in Cobb County. He is veteran instructor Cobb Co. Deputy Sheriff's Sgt. Albert Jackson.

The city of Kennesaw held a moment of silence Thursday to remember the police trainee who was accidentally killed.

23-year-old Tara Drummond -- a recruit with the Kennesaw Police Dep

artment -- died Tuesday after being shot once in the chest.

Officials say Jackson violated safety rules by having a loaded gun.

Cobb Co
unty Sheriff Neil Warren -- who is leading the investigation into the shooting -- says ammunition is banned from the building. Warren declined to release the instructor's name or any initial findings as to why he had the pistol.

Bob Sanderson is assistant director of the Georgia Public Safety Training Center in Forsyth. He says state policy bans any working firearm -- loaded or not -- from academy classrooms. The state oversees the center in Austell and nine other regional police academies.

Warren says Jackson will remain on paid leave until an investigation by the sheriff, county police and Austell police is finished. He says the instructor had been with the academy for ten years.

Affirmative Action Strikes Again!

T.N.B.

Police Officer Tara Drummond

Officer Drummond was accidentally shot and killed while attending training at the North Central Georgia Law Enforcement Academy. She was shot during a firearms training session when the instructor's firearm discharged as he was performing a demonstration. Officer Drummond was transported to a local hospital where she succumbed to the wound.

Officer Drummond was sworn in as an officer with the Kennesaw Police Department only four months earlier.

G*ddamnit. Wake up America and smell the ni

gger!

T.N.B.

What the hell are these jigaboos doing being police sergeants and giving instructions to recruits.

And given a gun. What insanity.

This fricken negritude, and white guilt over nothing, is unending.

When I first saw this story Wednesday, neither the name nor the face of the nigger firearms instructor at North Central Georgia Law Enforcement Academy had been released, but I suspected negritude from the moment I read the story. Who else but some dumb Affirmative Action jigaboo cop firearms instructor would be so careless with a firearm?

T.N.B.

Originally posted by Tyrone N. Butts@Sep 16 2005, 02:22 PM
When I first saw this story Wednesday, neither the name nor the face of the nigger firearms instructor at North Central Georgia Law Enforcement Academy had been released, but I suspected negritude from the moment I read the story.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  Who else but some dumb Affirmative Action jigaboo cop firearms instructor would be so careless with a firearm?

T.N.B.
My thoughts exactly Tyrone and Buster!! It reminds me of an affirmitive action nigger cop classic: enjoy!! Click on the link to see the video.
I never get tired of watching this knuckledragging b

oon shoot itself in the leg, this video is a true classic!!

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=deaclass.wmv

Gman

Going to take this ONE NIGGER STEP FUTHER...

My gut feeling is that...there was something going on with the NIGGER and the White woman...maybe harassement of the White by the NIGGER...relationship ending...threat of law suit if the NIGGER didn't back off... just doing a little sniffing and I smell NIGGER. This is to cut and clean of a case as I see it...way to cut and clean. I don't buy the fact the NIGGER did not know there was a round in the chamber...not as a sgt. and an instructor and why the White woman shot and in the CHEST...HEART...maybe prego by the NIGGER and he was married...and she said she was going to "bust him"...

I am taking bets...there is MORE to this then just a dumb NIGGER mistake! I smell MURDER by a NIGGER!

If really 'look' at the NIGGER...he has the 'chasing white meat' look about him, looks like the type that Nig

ger loving White women might fall for...and for sure...
he looks like he is quite capable of "lying" and "beguiling"...FOUR MONTHS as a recruit...enough time to "win" someone over with jive time Nigger bullsh*t...helping the recruit out...special instruction...using his position to "win her over" etc...which is typical of TNB Nigger behavior when it comes to Niggers targeting White women...

But...no way of knowing...but I don't feel this was an "accident"...to clean...to easy a way to cover ones ass and get a way with it...Nigger style.

Originally posted by war eagle@Sep 16 2005, 07:10 PM
Going to take this ONE NIGGER STEP FUTHER...

My gut feeling is that...there was something going on with the NIGGER and the White woman...maybe harassement of the White by the NIGGER...relationship ending...threat of law suit if the NIGGER didn't back off... just doing a little sniffing and I smell NIGGER. This is to cut and clean of a case as I see it...way to cut and clean. I don't buy the fact the NIGGER did not know there was a round in the chamber...not as a sgt. and an instructor and why the White woman shot and in the CHEST...HEART...maybe prego by the NIGGER and he was married...and she said she was going to "bust him"...
<

br>I am taking bets...there is MORE to this then just a dumb NIGGER mistake! I smell MURDER by a NIGGER!
You just vocalized what everybody here was thinking, war eagle. There
is more than this than meets the eye. Speaking of eyes, look at this nigger cop's photo again. Does he look stoned to you? He sho' 'nuff looks stoned to me.

T.N.B.

Back