Negro "sexual predator" captured in Cincy

Brewski

Registered

Northside Teen Rape Suspect Arrested

Alleged rapist nigger Keith Mustin
mustina.jpg

A massive manhunt ended Tuesday afternoon with the arrest of a man accused of raping two teenage girls in Northside.

Cincinnati police say it all began around 6:30 p.m. Monday, when Keith Mustin took the two girls into his Lingo Street home and raped them at knife-point.

Mustin is a registered sexual predator, and was released from prison for attempted rape charges just a few months ago.

Police caught up to Mustin Tuesday afternoon in an apartment building on Steiner Street in Sedamsville.

People who live along Lingo Street say they've seen Keith Mustin
naround, but barely knew him. They say he'd been living next to them for only a month.

"When I take the kids to
school im the morning, he's outside the door," said neighbor Jacqueline Walker. "He'd just be staring and looking, it just seemed like he was always doing that," she said.

Thanks, Whitebear!

Rape Suspect Tells News 5: 'I Was Set Up'

Keith Mustin, blaming YT
4179129_200X150.jpg

CINCINNATI -- As he was led off to jail in handcuffs, a sex offender accused of raping two teenagers told News 5 he was set up.

Keith Mustin just got out of prison in November after serving five years for two attempted rapes inside the downtown library.

Police say he brutally raped two 17-year-old girls at knifepoint in his Northside apartment Monday night.

"I was set up, man," Mustin told News 5.

"I was dealing with this situation. Somebody threatened my girl and stuff. I was forced to do what I had to do. I was set up."
<

br>Mustin's bond was set today at $500,000.

Police say Mustin, 23, befriended the two girls and invited them back to his apartment

He allegedly raped them for hours, cutting one of them. He was captured Tuesday afternoon.

Mustin's landlord said the apartment showed signs of a struggle, including blood on the walls.

One of the women Mustin attacked in the library in 1999 talked exclusively to News 5.

She wasn't surprised he would be charged again.

Ebonics alert!

"When someone is a sexual predator, they should never see the streets again 'cause they're gonna strike and everybody knows that," she said.

News 5 has learned postcards were never sent to Mustin's neighbors alerting them he had moved in.

Although Mustin had registered with the county, officials couldn't confirm he lived there because they weren't able to contact him at home.<
br
>
In fact, a warrant for his arrest was about to be issued because of that.

Back