Negroes gang rape woman (possibly white)

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter

Police Search for Kidnapping and Rape Criminals

Jackson police are investigating a home invasion and kidnapping. Two people were taken from their home, police say one of them was raped.

At about 12:35 Tuesday morning, Jackson Police officers responded to a call for help at 373 Barnes Street. A woman reported that three individuals had broke into her home.

"Three black males came through the back window," said Jackson Police spokesman Robert Graham. "From that point they apparently kidnapped a 15-year-old male and a 22-year-old f
male."

Graham says the individuals used the woman's gold Honda Accord to transport the kidnapping victims to an area near Medgar Evers Boulevard.

"They mad

e the male get out of the vehicle and tied him to a pole. The individuals raped the female," said Graham
. "The
y then put both of them back in the vehicle and drove them to Francis Street which is in precinct four and put both of them out of the vehicle."

Graham says the woman's husband spotted her Accord early Tuesday and tried to follow it. At 12:30 in the afternoon, police found the Honda near Warner and Edwards Streets. Graham adds that investigators have collected possible evidence from the car and from the neighborhood where the break-in occurred.

Derek Graham and his family found three bicycles at 379 Barnes Street, the home they've been trying to move in to, next to the victim's home.

"We came this morning, and these bikes were right here
, and they said something happened next door," said Derek Graham, no relation to Robert Graham. "Apparently these must be theirs."

"They may have been a mode of trans
port
ation, and that give detectives reason to believe we're dealing with very young black males. That's really all the information we have," said Robert Graham.

Dete
ctives are hoping to have more information and a suspect description very soon.

Robert Graham says the three individuals they're looking for reportedly came to the victim's front door just before midnight last night, asking to use the phone. He says the woman did allow them to do so, and they left....before returning.

Ok, I'm done for the day. If I stop now, I might be able to calm down enough so that I won't go out and slaughter a bunch of worthless coons.

T.N.B.

Wow, three n-gger bucks come to your door at MIDNIGHT and want to use your phone and you say yes and let them into your house, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How stupid can people get??????? If three n-ggers came to my door anytime, let alone midnight, I would let them know immediately that they better get the hell out of there NOW or their n-gger asses are grass. I would let them see that I was armed and ready to waste n-gger ass. I hate these black devils and to me they are evil vermin that should be exterminated!!! Cocked and locked for n-gger bucks that "want to use the phone".

Gman

Originally posted by Gman@Jul 14 2004, 03:32 PM
Wow, three n-gger bucks come to your door at MIDNIGHT and want to use your phone and you say yes and let them into your house, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How stupid can people get??????? If three n-ggers came to my door anytime, let alone midnight, I would let them know immediately that they better get the hell out of there NOW or their n-gger asses are grass. I would let them see that I was armed and ready to
aste n-gger ass. I hate these black devils and to me they are evil vermin that should be exterminated!!! Cocked and locked for n-gger bucks that "want to use the phone".

Gman

I have several weapons within easy reach of both the front and back door ready for just such an occasion, Gman. Any negro trying to get into my house will leave feet first.
n
T.N.B.

On this very board recently we saw two rapes of elderly White women preceded by the negro perps asking for a drink of water!

Now this sorry episode preceded by negro perps wanting to use the phone!!

When negros ask for favors :pity: , White people need to learn to JUST SAY NO!!!

Police Arrest Teens in Connection with Kidnapping and Rape

Jackson's Police Chief is crediting good work from his detectives and tips from the public in the city's latest arrest. Three teens are in custody in connection with the early Tuesday morning rape, auto theft, house burglary and kidnapping case. Chief Robert Moore says they will be tried as adults.

Two of the suspects, one 14 and the other 15, will be charged with burglary of an occupied dwelling, auto theft, two counts of kidnapping and rape. A third suspect, who is 16 years old, faces burglary, auto theft and kidnapp
ng charges. He will also be charged with sexual battery. The fact that juveniles committed these violent crimes has alarmed law enforcement officials.

"What disturbs me mostly about this wh

ole thing is that our parents don't know what our
kids are doing," said Chief Robert Moore. "We've got to get nosy about what are kids are doing."

Moore says what the three teen boys were doing in their community won't be ignored by police. The suspects are accused of breaking into a home at 373 Barnes Street some time around midnight on Tuesday, kidnapping a 15-year-old male and 21-year-old female, and stealing her gold Honda Accord. Police say they also raped the woman while tying up the boy and then dropped the two off on Francis Street. Her car was recovered Tuesday afternoon near Warner and Edwards Streets.

Detectives also recovered three bicycles in the house next door to the one that was burglarized. Commander Eric Wall says the suspects used this mod
e of transportation to scope out vehicles in the Baily Avenue area.

"They'll get on their bicycles and ride the neighborhoods in these different apartment complexes that they wer
e ta
rgeting, go back during the night, and take the car that they'd seen that they targeted
during the day," said Wall.

The detective says the boys are connected to at least 12 auto thefts. Six vehicles were found behind an abandoned apartment complex in the 3700 block of Baily Avenue.

The one tip that cracked the case: the boys had been spotted driving the gold Honda they stole on Tuesday.

"Fortunately enough we have been talking to these communities now..they must understand that they are the key to keeping the community safe," said Moore.

All these n-gger need to die ASAP!

T.N.B.

So where are their n-gger names?

3 teens charged in abduction stay in jail

Carolyn Thomas still has trouble believing her 15-year-old son took part in a rape, abduction and auto theft in north Jackson earlier this week.

"Not my child," Thomas said was her initial reaction after Jackson police arrested Rodrigues Thomas on Thursday. "He wasn't raised to do anything like this."

But the reality and severity of the crime began to set in Friday when her son was denied bond in Jackson Municipal Cour
along with two others charged in a violent string of events that began at a Barnes Street home Tuesday morning.
Rodrigues Thomas, 15, of 1125 Trinity St. is charged with auto theft, rape, burglar

y and two counts of kidnapping. Larry Levy, 16, 3411 Redmond Ave. Apt. A, is charged with sexual battery, burglary, auto th
eft and two counts of kidnapping. Christopher Brown, 14, 3201 Lampton Ave. is charged with rape, burglary, auto theft and two counts of kidnapping.

Each is being charged as an adult, said Jackson Police Chief Robert Moore. Levy and Brown also have no bond. All three are being held at the Hinds County Detention Center.

Additional auto theft charges could follow for the teenagers as police work to recover more vehicles, Moore said.

The trio is accused of abducting a 21-year-old woman, her 15-year-old brother-in-law, stealing a Honda Accord and raping the woman, police said. They also are accused in about a dozen auto thefts, Moore said. They stole the
cars after casing the Bailey Avenue area by riding bicycles and dumping them when they spotted a vehicle they wanted to steal, Moore said. Four of the vehicles were found stored at an abandoned apa
rtme
nt complex in the 3800 block of Bailey Avenue, Moore said.

Carolyn Thomas said her son is a smart child who loves to d
raw, play basketball and do things most young boys enjoy

"He just hooked up with the wrong crowd," she said. "I try to meet all his little friends, but he is at that age where he has friends he doesn't want me to meet. When he's not with me, there isn't much I can do."

The arrests come after two 12-year-old boys were arrested last weekend, charged with stealing a car for the fifth time, further fueling Moore's call for parental involvement in curbing crime in Jackson.

"Our parents don't know what our kids are doing," Moore said. "We have got to get nosy about what our k
ids are doing."

Levy's mother would not comment, and Brown's mother could not be reached.

Clarence Horton, who lives at Parktown Apartments on Northview Drive, hop
es polic
e find his 1989 Chevrolet Caprice, believed to have been taken by the teens.

"We have been calling the police every single morning, but we can't get the police to tell us if they have found it or not," Horton said.

Four st
olen vehicles were found at an abandoned apartment complex in the 3800 block of Bailey Avenue, Moore said. Residents who live near the complex said it has been a haven for crime, with mainly young people coming in and out of it at all hours. A gold chain and pad lock, placed there by police, now secure the entrance gates at the complex.

Thomas Bridgman, who lives behind the complex on Lampton Street, said he thinks it's been abandoned at least five years.

"They need to tear it down," he said.

"Not m
y child," Thomas said was her initial reaction after Jackson police arrested Rodrigues Thomas on Thursday. "He wasn't raised to do anything like this."

Shut up n-gger, we don't want to hear your lies! Wake up America and smell the negro.

T.N.B.

Grand Jury Will Hear Sexual Assault Cases Against Jackson Teenagers

A Hinds County grand jury will hear abduction and sexual assault cases against three Jackson teenagers.

Fifthteen year-old Rodrigues Thomas has been charged with auto theft, rape, burglary and two counts of kidnapping. Fourteen year-old Christopher Brown faces the same charges. Police have also charged 16 year-old Larry Levy with sexual battery, burglary, auto theft and two counts of kidnapping.

The trio is accused of abducting a 21-year-old woman, her 15-year-old brother-in-law, stealing
car and raping the woman.

A Hinds County Judge Monday refused to transfer the cases to youth court.

The kidnapping and rape charges could lead to life sentences, if the teens are conv

icted as adults.

A l
ife sentence is way too light for these negroes!

T.N.B.

These young savages are getting an early start in their chosen careers. This is a total indictment of mainstream negro culture -- even young teens are already hopelessly corrupted by being immersed in such a perverted culture.

There is no social program that any liberal could devise that would prevent outcomes like this when a signifcant part of their culture advocates rape, drug dealing, and gangsters. A significant proportion of negros hate and despise White people and are out for revenge, and as Eldridge Cleaver noted, rape is the ultimate weapon to humiliate White men and White society.

I think the day is not long in coming when mainstream Whites will start to "get it." I
is dangerous, really dangerous to associate with, or even to be in the presence of negroes, since there is no telling when any given negro is going to try to "get even" with any convenient White.

Back