New Orleans city prosecutor charged with rape

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter

3962419_200X150.jpg

Foti To Handle Rape Case Against Former City Attorney

NEW ORLEANS -- The state attorney general's office will handle the case of a New Orleans city prosecutor accused of luring a woman to his law office and raping her.

The Orleans Parish district attorney recused himself from the case because Henry Dillon III had been deputized by that office to prosecute some drunken driving cases in traffic court.

District Attorney Eddie Jordan said he realized there was a conflict and did what was necessary and appropriate.

Authorities allege that Dillon lured a 20-year-old woman to his office to discuss her court case and
r
raped her after she arrived.

Dillon's attorney, Jack Martzell, declined to comment.

Police booked Dillon
Wednesday with forcible rape and malfeasance in office. The attorney general will have to decide whether to seek formal charges.

It was Dillon's second rape arrest in six years.

Dillon is a longtime political ally of former Mayor Marc Morial. He was accused in 1998 of sexually assaulting a former colleague who was also friends with Morial. The case was dropped by the attorney general for lack of evidence.

I should be shocked, but I'm not. With niggers, nothing surprises me anymo'. What I can't understand is why decent white people cut them any slack at all.

T.N.B.

Great post, Tyrone!! Of course everyone expects inner city ghetto apes to rape and kill but we here at NNN know that a nigger is a nigger regardless of being poor or wealthy, unemployed or employed as a city prosecutor. This rapist nigger buck is just like any other nigger, NO DAMN GOOD!!!!!

Gman

Back