Nig kids destroy own community center.[NZ]

U

Unregistered

Nowhere is race mentioned in this news item, but from the details its just TNB after TNB. The area is thoroughly Niggerfuxated. As always, Nigs use any excuse to destroy, even if its things they themselves need.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/sundaystartim...13a6497,00.html

Kids run riot in centre
29 October 2005
By MICHAEL OTTO

A pack of children has rampaged through an Otara drop-in centre, all but wrecking one of the forces for good in their neighbourhood.

The destruction came only days before Manukau's teen gang problem attracted national attention and people called for more community facilities and resources.

The eight to 13-year-olds who ran riot in the centre were among its most regular users. The centre in Pearl Baker Dr

ive is run by Crosspower Ministries Trust.

Photos of the culprits on
a wall and their own pieces of artwork were the only items that survived unscathed in a scene that looks like the aftermath of a hurricane.

Carpet has been ripped up, pool tables tagged, games and appliances broken and large holes punched and kicked in walls.

The senselessness of the attack has left centre workers shaking their heads in disbelief.

Up to 60 children a day aged from eight upwards use the centre as a safe place to play pool, electronic soccer and other games.

The centre also puts on educational and holiday programmes, including trips to places like Mt Ruapehu. It also caters for special needs people.

All that's left of the centre is wreckage and debris.

Community worker Matala Misimake-Ioane found out about the damage when a youngster phoned to tell her on October 8.

She says about a dozen kids broke into the back of the building on a Saturday afternoon, pr
obab
ly led by a ringleader who had been told to stay away from the centre after an earlier incident.

Word got around the neighbourhood and amazingly several of the perpetrators turned up at the centre that evening to apologise for their part in the rampage.

The children have promised to help clean up but that doesn't take away the sadness, Ms Misimake-Ioane says.

"We have been asking ourselves why this happened ... we feed them, we take them in and take them away on trips and put on holiday programmes for them.

"But kids like these often have anger and attitude problems and that starts when they are very young at age eight or even before.

"Their parents aren't home a lot of the time and they are left with siblings."

Many parents have to work more than one job to make ends meet.

Some local 12-year-olds regularly stand over younger children to get money for food and sometimes drugs, Ms Misimake-Ioane says.

Crosspower
Ministr
ies director Sully Paea says acts like destroying the centre are the start of becoming "streetwise" for some.

Some of those who use the centre ha
ve been repeatedly expelled from schools and now don't last long in any school, Mr Paea says.

The music and videos these kids absorb contribute to their going astray, he says.

He has noticed a distinct worsening of attitudes and behaviour among young people in the past 12 months, after four years of work at the centre.

But Mr Paea says he won't be defeated by the setback, despite being ready to give up when he first saw the damage.

"I walked in here and my stomach turned. It took at least a week to get my composure back."

But he now wants to expand the centre to make it an even more positive place for the community.

"Our programme here has helped the community and produced a place which is safe for everyone.

"We are doing our job but if parents are not do
ing their jo
b, we are in for a rough ride ahead."

I'd just tear down the center at this point and let the whole neighborhood know who was responsible for it. Put their pictures up everywhere, then let's see if their popularity drops.

Putting their photos up on noticeboards for all to see, together with photos of the damage they did, would be a start. Put them on the fenceline of the offenders too. Having them apologize on TV in front of their parents and having them do the cleanup themselves while everyone watches would help.
Nothing like a good bit of Community shaming to put things right.

Nice report AAW, I see the nigger can't change it's spots no matter where it resettles. An uncivilized brut beast and a civilized nation just don't go together. The sooner whites realize that, the faster they will be able to remedy the situation.

No pics huh? Man, it seems there are never (or rarely) any pics in NZ, AU and much of Europe. Maybe the wrong people own the media? Sometimes it's hard enough trying to locate an image of the American beast and I know the wrong people own the American media.

All we can do is try and inform our people and hope like hell some day enough of us become irate enough to take action. I know I'm about at my limit.

Back