Nigga's in New Orleans can't afford to prosecute rape and murder cases no moes

Expose Them All

Registered
Nigga’s in New Orleans can’t afford to prosecute rape and murder cases no moes

So, if your White ass gets raped and/or murdered - or, in the case of niggers… murdered and then raped, at least in Nigga Orleans, don’t expect justice. No, the nigger won’t be sentenced to that 2-5 any more. They will just run wild like in Africa - raping, robbing, murdering and boofooing monkey’s at will.

Perhaps there is hope though, maybe Kenyan presi… err, American president Obama will find more White money to ship down to N.O.’s. I mean if the jew banks don’t need it or anything.

330px-Nagin2June2006.png

Maybe even Nigger Nagin will give-up some of the money he’s looted - but that highly unlikely. Just stay out of Nigger Orleans and hope for the best…. like maybe all the niggers will kill each other off and the problem will solve itself.

Man, weez need moe fundin down hey - what yall goin ta do whitey? Weez juss gots moe cases down hey dan wut we can handle man - nigga’s be killin moefukka’s likes dey aint be no tomarrow man. Ya’ll goin at habs ta do sumfin.

"We as black people, it's time, it's time for us to come together. It's time for us to rebuild a New Orleans, the one that should be a chocolate New Orleans. And I don't care what people are saying Uptown or wherever they are. This city will be chocolate at the end of the day."
Nagin also stated that New Orleans "will be a majority African-American city. It's the way God wants it to be."[5]
Nagin later attempted to explain away his remarks by offering a more racially inclusive metaphor, saying "How do you make chocolate? You take dark chocolate, you mix it with white milk and it becomes a delicious drink. That's the chocolate I'm talking about."
[5]

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.nola.com › news › courts › derwyn-bunton-new-orleans-chief-public-defender-will-leave-office-in-fall › article_54ec8e4a-0876-11ed-9900-3fd00e08a824.html

Derwyn Bunton, New Orleans' chief public defender, will leave office in fall - joining SPLC as Chief Legal Officer

Jul 20, 2022 Derwyn Bunton, New Orleans' chief public defender since 2009, is leaving his post in the fall to join the Southern Poverty Law Center as its chief legal officer, he announced Wednesday.

###

"We as black people, it's time, it's time for us to come together. It's time for us to rebuild a New Orleans, the one that should be a chocolate New Orleans. And I don't care what people are saying Uptown or wherever they are. This city will be chocolate at the end of the day."
Nagin also stated that New Orleans "will be a majority African-American city. It's the way God wants it to be."[5]
Nagin later attempted to explain away his remarks
IN HIS OWN WORDS

After 14 17 years it still funny..

Back