Nigger gets 20 fo' attempted rape of 10 y.o.

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter
Mobilian gets 20 years for kidnapping 10-year-old

Sanwan Summers was convicted of dragging girl to wooded area and attempting to sexually assault her.

Presiding Mobile County Circuit Judge Robert Kendall sentenced a convicted kidnapper to 20 years in prison Tuesday and then revoked his probation on an attempted-theft charge, which tacked on additional time.

Defense attorney Claude Patton marked it down as a victory, particularly in the context of the recent arrest of an alleged serial rapist who had west Mobile on edge for weeks.

"It's always tough to see on [sic] of your clients get any time. But to be honest, I'm pleased with the sentence," said Patton, who represented Sanwan Summers. "It could have been mu
ch worse, and I feared it would be."

Assistant District Attorney Latis
ha Colvin, who had sought a life prison sentence, struck a philosophical response.

"I would have liked to have seen life, but the fact that he's off the streets for a significant period of time, I'm encouraged by that," she said.

Summers in December 2003 kidnapped a 10-year-old girl from an apartment complex in the 7300 block of Hitt Road near Cody Road, dragged her into a wooded area and then attempted to attack her sexually before he was foiled by some men who witnessed the incident.

A jury last month convicted Summers, 27, of first-degree kidnapping and first-degree attempted sexual abuse.

Summers' mother, Renda Lockett, pleaded for mercy Tuesday. She blamed her son's criminal behavior on a drug problem.

"I wish I had known earlier so maybe I could have talked to him about getting help," she told Kendall
. "Sanwan has always been reliable, before the drugs. He was a dependable person before the drugs."

Patton told Kendall that Su
mmers had completed barber school at Bishop State Community College.

"My client is in a position where he could eventually be a productive member of society," he said.

Colvin, however, argued that Summers' drug addition is no excuse for his violent behavior

"He is a danger to society. He has not grasped the concept, drugs or no, of not attacking women," she said.

In addition to the 20-year prison sentence for the kidnap, Kendall gave him a year for the attempted sexual abuse; he will serve both sentences together. At the time of the kidnapping, Summers was on probation for trying to steal a car. He served seven months of a 10-year prison term. As a result of Kendall's decision to revoke probation, Summers will serve the ba
lance of that term after he finished serving time for the kidnapping and attempted sexual abuse.

Summers expressed contrition Tuesday.

"I just wanted to apologize to anyone I hurt -- the victim, and also my family --
mentally or verbally," he told Kendall.

Summers' legal problems are not over, however. He faces charges of raping a 25-year-old woman in September while he was out on bond on the kidnapping charge.

Wake up America and smell the nigger!

T.N.B.

Originally posted by direwulf@Mar 2 2005, 05:15 AM
Did the defense argue the sex was consensual? I'll bet they did.

Yes, those 10 year old jigaboo womens can be quite fetching, and, some dress very provocatively.

As we all know, that combined with their flirtatious actions leads a brother man to have thoughts of rape and romance.

Mmmmmm Mmmm.

[He has not grasped the concept, drugs or no, of not attacking women," she said.]

And this makes him different from other niggers?

Back