Nigger in drag robs nursing home

001.jpg

Suspect is described as a black man in his early to mid 20's who wore makeup, lipstick and possibly a black wig.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December 21, 2005

North Precinct detectives are working to identify the man who robbed the patient accounting office at Bordeaux Long-Term Care nursing home at 1 p.m. today.

The suspect knocked on the office door, which is in a wing of the facility away from patients, and initially asked for an employee whose name appeared on a nearby placard. When the door was opened, he forced his way inside. In the office at the time were a 44-year-old female employee, her 15-year-old daughter and a 49-year-old male employee.
r
r
The suspect pulled a pistol, made the 15-year-old get on the floor, and demanded money. He was give
n checks and cash. The robber ran out of the facility and fled in a bright-blue Ford Mustang. None of the three victims was hurt.

The suspect is described as a black man in his early to mid 20's who wore makeup, lipstick and possibly a black wig. He also wore a yellow shirt, a black head band, a black leather jacket and baggy blue jeans.

Anyone knowing the identity of the robber or his whereabouts is urged to contact North Precinct investigations at 862-7875 or Crime Stoppers at 74-CRIME. Callers to Crime Stoppers can remain anonymous and qualify for a cash reward.

It ain't me! I gots me an alibi. It was coonsensual.

T.N.B.

Originally posted by Tyreesha Nubeesha Butts@Dec 22 2005, 03:56 AM
Hey, what happened to my face!
:rollpin:

T.N.B.

Hello Tyreesha Nubeesha, I've missed yo smiling face.

Now that I sees yo face - I cant sees yo beautiful eyes & teeths.

I knows you looks better than that bad nigger criminal in drag.

Back