Nigger sentenced to life + 60 fo' kill'n white cop

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter
lghorn1.jpg

paige2.jpg

Life sentence for convicted murderer

U.S. District Judge Elizabeth A. Kovachevich sentenced a man Wednesday in connection with the murder of a Haines City police officer.

Andre Paige, 26, was sentenced to life in prison, plus 60 years, for the March 3, 1998 murder of Officer Christopher Todd Horner.

On Sept. 28, 2005, a jury found Paige guilty on all 10 counts of an indictment that included charges of murder and robbery.

Thirty-year-old Christopher B. Gamble testified against Paige f

or the prosecution during the trial. Gamble was sentenced to life in prison after pleading guilty in 2004 for his role in Horner's murder.

n***************
This sentence is too light. When a nigger kills a white cop, that nigger should be dispatched quickly. Anything less than that isn't justice.

T.N.B.

Life? 60 years? This nigger should have had rope burns all over his slimy neck within 60 minutes of the murder.

Originally posted by Dr William Pierce@Jan 25 2006, 09:18 PM
Corrected on behalf of AB:

Life? 60 years? This nigger should have had rope burns all over his slimy neck within 60 minutes of birth.
Mmmm MM MMMMMMMM - I like that better - I stand corrected!

I like that idea, too! No more than an hour should elapse following the niglet's excretion from the primate sow before its life is cut short by an "accident" of one kind or another. after all, when somenoe takes a sh*t, they don't nurture it for 20 years, they flush it down. It'd be downright hypocritical of us to not follow the same policy with sh*tskinned tarbabies

http://www.danielfaulkner.com

I remember the Detroit story of a Congoid perp who jumped out his car and shot two officers in the necks and head, while writing him a traffic ticket, dead in their car seat.

Today it is hard to feel sorry for most police as they are whores for a paycheck and not best of our race by a long shot. For the decent cops out there, it's got to be hard dangerous work. The system does not want white police, especially in the ferral forces, and I have not read any numbers as the racial break down of the ferral police force's, but it really matters not..

Originally posted by Animal Control@Jan 25 2006, 10:39 PM
I like that idea, too! No more than an hour should elapse following the niglet's excretion from the primate sow before its life is cut short by an "accident" of one kind or another. after all, when somenoe takes a sh*t, they don't nurture it for 20 years, they flush it down. It'd be downright hypocritical of us to not follow the same policy with sh*tskinned tarbabies
:rotfl:
<b

r>I wouldn't of even cared it the POS was strangled to death by one of it's mammy's barbed wire woo woo hairs as it exited.

Docta docta, iz muh baboon be alrite? It be soundin like he be chokin oh somtin?

Everythings OK, OK, Ok . . .

Back