Niggers burgle home, cook pet dog!

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter

3771384_BG1.jpg

Burglary Suspect Charged with Animal Cruelty

Two people are in jail after being arrested for burglarizing a Southside Savannah woman's home. Not only are they being charged with burglary, one of them is also being charged with animal cruelty.

Police say the crime committed inside the home was unimaginable.

"It's bad enough too be burglarized," said Savannah-Chatham Metropolitan Police Department spokesman Bucky Burnsed. "You feel violated, your things have been gone through, you're missing stuff. But to have the burglar kill your family pet, leave water running in the house to do further damage, is just disgusting."

Investigators say the woman who lived there walked inside her home and not only noticed items missing, but she also noticed her oven was on, with a strong stench coming from inside.

"The officer came in, did a further search," said Burnsed. "It was the officers who found the dog in the oven."

After receiving an anonymous tip from a watchful neighbor, police arrested 19-year-old Alexander Davis and 24-year-old Evelyn Williams, who was found with Davis at a pawn shop trying to sell items stolen from the house. While investigators continue their investigation, they say what was found in the home was one of the most disturbing discoveries they've ever made.

"It was a particularly disgusting event," said Burnsed.

Davis faces several felony counts including cruelty to animals. Evelyn Williams has been charged with theft by receiving stolen property. Both are behind bars waiting to be arraigned.

Wake up America the nigger is cooking your pet dog!

T.N.B.

This is absolutely sick.

This is the worst display of TNB / nigger animalism (pun intended) I have seen in my life thus far. This is right next to the brutal murders of Jake Robbel, Tiffany Long, the Wichita Massacre, etc.

Damn niggers.

Cooking a dog when there's so many little nigger kids to boil.

What degenerates.

Evil niggers!

Hopefully they did not rape the dog.

:guns::suspect:

Zoe was burned alive in August
4132821_BG1.jpg

Family of Burned Dog on Suspect's Indictment

Imagine coming home and finding burglars ransacked your house. Then it gets worse. They put your dog in the oven and burned her alive. It happened to one Savannah family, and yesterday the grand jury indicted the man police say did it.

The DeLettre family is glad to see some progress, but they are still having problems dealing with what happened.

Why anyone would hurt, let alone torture and kill Zoe, a year-old puppy, is beyond the family's imagination. "I have nightmares thinking about what he did to her and she couldn't get out," said Angela DeLettre.

In August, police say Alexander Davis put Zoe in the oven, turned it on and left her to die. When Angela got home from work, she realized someone had broken in and smelled something burning.

She can't imagine coming face to face with the man charged with Zoe's death. "It's going to be real hard to see the person who hurt my dog and did this to my family."

Angela says Zoe was a part of that family, along with their other dog, Pepper. "He misses her a lot, and he's cried a lot because she's gone."

And she's amazed at the amount of support people have shown since their disturbing discovery, including some she doesn't even know.

Despite everything they've gone through, Angela says she's got reason to be thankful. "If he's so cruel to hurt a dog, he could probably just as well do this to a person. I'm just thankful that God had my
daughter at cheerleading taking pictures that day instead of coming home before I was here."

Davis is in the Chatham County jail, charged with six counts of burglary and one count of animal cruelty.
Despite everything they've gone through, Angela says she's got reason to be thankful. "If he's so cruel to hurt a dog, he could probably just as well do this to a person. I'm just thankful that God had my daughter at cheerleading taking pictures that day instead of coming home before I was here."
Me too. Wake up America and smell the nigger.

T.N.B.

This is quite common on South Africa I gather, the Niggers interviewed over there for doing this say its their way of stating "You care more about your pet than about us"

Which is true! Animals don't do cruel things like that to each other! Hopefully these Niggers get long jail terms for doing that to a helpless creature.

Originally posted by another angry white@Nov 17 2005, 11:46 AM
Hopefully these Niggers get long jail terms
Jail ? Hanging is too good for these dark demons - let them cook slowly to death like what they did to the pet dog.

more proof that niggers are sub humans-people who do things like this to a helpless animal should be HUNG FROM A TREE...may these 2 apes burn in hell....

May we assume these Niggers ate the ribs? Pork, beef, or dog - Niggers want their ribs!

I don't care when Nigs beat, kill, or boil their own kind, but ALL Niggers should be punished for what they did to that dog! :cursin:

Re: Niggers burgle home, cook pet dog!

Man gets 15 years after burning dog to death in oven
A man has been sentenced to 15 years in jail for burning a dog to death in the oven of the last house he burglarized in a series of burglaries in summer 2005, said Chatham County Assistant District Attorney Melanie Higgins.

Alexander Davis, 20, had been charged with seven counts of burglary and with aggravated animal cruelty, for which he received the maximum sentence of five years. He also faces five years probation after the jail term, Higgins said.
Davis was arrested in August 2005 after a woman returned home to find her home burglarized and her 1-year-old rat terrier burned to death in the oven, which had been set to 400 degrees.

Evelyn Jeanette Williams was also arrested in the case and pleaded guilty to theft by receiving for selling some of the stolen property to a pawn shop.

She was sentenced to one year in jail and four years of probation. She was not charged in the burglaries and authorities couldn't link her to the dog incident, Higgins said.

Man sentenced for killing dog in oven
Man who burned dog to death in oven sentenced to 15 years in prison
Robber cooks dog in oven

Re: Niggers burgle home, cook pet dog!

Ten reasons dogs are better than niggers.

1. You can own a dog.

2. A dog is man's best friend.

3. Dogs smell better than niggers.

4. If you feed a dog he will be your friend.

5. You can put a leash on a dog.

6. You can put a muzzle on a dog.

7. Animal control picks up stray dogs.

8. Your dog will protect you and your family.

9. You can train a dog to do tricks, poop outside etc.

10. If your dog becomes mean and violent you can take it to the vet and have it put down.

Back