NZ: The ultimate TNB?

U

Unregistered

A 24 year old Unemployed Maori 'man' wants a Lolly. His Mummy forgets to buy it for him. So what does our poor downtrodden Hero do? He grabs a crowbar, goes to the shop and smashes up a Car.

I've always thought Blacks were little more than Children who refuse to grow up, the screaming tantrums, the explosion of rage when they don't get what they want. This is as close to the perfect TNB as you'll find. :)

"I don't blame anybody for thinking you're a nut cracker. It's time you joined the human race in my view and got on with your life in a more acceptable way."
Not much chance of

that happening, methinks.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/index.cfm?c_id=1&ObjectID=10125023

Crunchie bar addict really loses his nut

A Bay of Plenty man took a crowbar and smashed a dairy owner's car win
dows because his mother had forgotten to buy him a Crunchie bar.

In the Tauranga District Court Robert Teamo, a 24-year-old unemployed man of Waitangi, pleaded guilty in Tauranga District Court to a charge of wilful damage. Judge Russell Callander jailed him for one year.

On Monday this week, Teamo had given his mother some money and asked her to go to the Waitangi Dairy and buy him a mince pie and a Crunchie bar. But when she returned home with just the mince pie, Teamo got angry.

Grabbing a crowbar, he walked down to the dairy and smashed all six of the owner's car windows.

No reparation figure was given in court on Tuesday.
<b
r>Te
amo's lawyer, Tony Balme, said his client had difficulties keeping his responses to situations in context.

He said Teamo had shown signs of mental illness, but did not fall within the requirements of the Mental Health Act.

"Those people at the poor old Waitangi Dairy must have been scared stiff to see this guy smashing their car windows," Judge Ca
llander said.

"I don't blame anybody for thinking you're a nut cracker. It's time you joined the human race in my view and got on with your life in a more acceptable way."

Back